lidinx

Oct 13, 2018
Found a fix to my FPS issue:

I've got an Intel Arc A770, I have the Arc Control auto start on my PC. That shit was limiting my GPU. I exit the program, go from 10FPS in 1080p to 120FPS in 4k.

If you have something different, it might be the Nvidia program or similar.

ponypon35

Jun 20, 2021
Glad to see female kerpali x tentacle animations in the newest update.Just hope that adeptussteve will add all 5 versions soon:)

Chains123

Apr 20, 2020
i mean a sandbox game would have gameplay that allows the user to create their own content like minecraft with blocks or fallout 4 with settlements. if the user has to create gameplay in the first place then thats not a sandbox game thats a developement tool for an engine . personally i dont consider garrys mod a game for example because theres nothing to play until i download someone elses content like trouble in terrorist town wich i do consider to be a game.

Its like arguing a wood workshop is a game because you can make a wooden chess board with pieces if you work for a few hours.

If there is user made content for wildlife wich resembles a game then that itself is a game not wildlife.

now i just returned to this game after 4 years and i really have to say that im surprised that the entire map that i was playing got removed again like i remember seeing relatively working scenes and spawning enemies on an entirely different map and now it feels less finnished.

whatever i take a look again in 4 years.

Last edited:

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
i mean a sandbox game would have gameplay that allows the user to create their own content like minecraft with blocks or fallout 4 with settlements. if the user has to create gameplay in the first place then thats not a sandbox game thats a developement tool for an engine . personally i dont consider garrys mod a game for example because theres nothing to play until i download someone elses content like trouble in terrorist town wich i do consider to be a game.

Its like arguing a wood workshop is a game because you can make a wooden chess board with pieces if you work for a few hours.

If there is user made content for wildlife wich resembles a game then that itself is a game not wildlife.

now i just returned to this game after 4 years and i really have to say that im surprised that the entire map that i was playing got removed again like i remember seeing relatively working scenes and spawning enemies on an entirely different map and now it feels less finnished.

These people probably think unreal engine and unity are also sandbox games because they function literally same as WL's "sandbox".

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Aren't you the same person talking about devs wasting time doing x,y,z but now you're saying they should waste time making a sit interaction that has zero purpose in the game right now?
Ayyy lmao, this guy thinks this is a game :KEK:
What's your level bruh? How many bosses have you slain? Did you get any legendary loot yet? Fucking palworld(currently at version 0.1.4.1 :ROFLMAO:) is more of a game than this "game" :D And yes, it has functional sandbox, complete with interactive furniture, gameplay mechanics etc. You gotta be brain damaged to believe WL is a game even after 7+ years of development :p

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019

An easy example that's pretty similar to what Wild Life has going on is Little Big Planet. Little Big Planet had your usual campaign and it had a sandbox/building mode. The sandbox started off completely blank, same as sandbox in Wild Life, and people had to make their own maps/content and then shared it with others to be played. Exact same thing. Minecraft also has the option of starting a world completely blank and building from nothing. Virt-A-Mate also starts off completely from nothing.

Wild Life isn't the first nor will it be the last with this kind of Sandbox. I've never played Garry's mod but I personally still consider it a game if it allows you to make content for it to be played.

If we're being real there's a very big difference between a game that lets you create content in it and an actual game engine.

EDIT: Here are some timelapse examples of creations in Little Big Planet. These clips hit me with a truck of nostalgia lol, loved these games when I was a kid.

Anyway, it functions very similar to Wild Life.

Last edited:
Reactions: limesseur

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
Does it have any kind of story already?
Campaign in development, just some WIP missions atm. Personally would recommend just holding off on the game if you don't want to deal with early unpolished version of missions.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2018
I'm happy some pure sandbox fans are enjoying it, but to more casual people it kind of seems like more (great) scenes in a worse game than 3 years ago. Are more animations still the area of focus? That aspect seem pretty well developed by now, compared to others

Ybnbnbb

Jul 18, 2021
When I press "i" to open the inventory, the game just freezes. Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? (translated with Google Translate)

SortaLewd

Feb 26, 2019
When I press "i" to open the inventory, the game just freezes. Is anyone else having the same problem or is it just me? (translated with Google Translate)
The crashes that happens when going into inventory or when trying to look at sex animation list is caused by using dx12 with AMD GPUs, switch to dx11 to fix.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mariomm and Ybnbnbb
Jun 11, 2020
My fps is mostly stable at 45 but my textures look like shit. Specifically foliage and water. Characters usually look fine. All the settings are maxed but changing them doesn't fix anything, neither does changing resolution. For reference I have an intel Arc750 GPU and a ryzen 5500 cpu. It can run other unreal games fine but the only instance where this game has looked passable was the fishing village in the old UE4 version. Every other location there looks terrible too.

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
My fps is mostly stable at 45 but my textures look like shit. Specifically foliage and water. Characters usually look fine. All the settings are maxed but changing them doesn't fix anything, neither does changing resolution. For reference I have an intel Arc750 GPU and a ryzen 5500 cpu. It can run other unreal games fine but the only instance where this game has looked passable was the fishing village in the old UE4 version. Every other location there looks terrible too.
The game is missing some optimizations for the UE5 version, so that can lead to texture problems. Also, on the new map, a lot of the foliage and water are placeholders and blockout, basically very low res versions of what will be put in their places later. If the plants you can place in the Sandbox mode look how you would expect, then there you go.

Jun 11, 2020
The game is missing some optimizations for the UE5 version, so that can lead to texture problems. Also, on the new map, a lot of the foliage and water are placeholders and blockout, basically very low res versions of what will be put in their places later. If the plants you can place in the Sandbox mode look how you would expect, then there you go.
So it's supposed to look like shit? Good to know I guess. 116K a month btw kek

gustavo2006

Aug 30, 2020
Hi wanna ask isn't Patreon Build 16.02.2024 10$ is this update different?
Additions:
• Added 13 new sandbox sex animations, see the full list
• Added new character: Mona, a Warrior Villager
• Added new character: Reginald, an explorer who came with the Entourage of the expedition
• Added new character: Taurok, Bull-Kerpali from Apoc
• Added new outfit: Blackrock Warrior for several Max and Sethro based characters and Shey
• Added new outfits: UmbarFemaleA and SexySweaterDress for Maya
• Added new outfit: Barbarian for Bol, Zyke and Frank
• Added new outfit: Lizard Warrior for Lazra, Corbac and Drakon
• Added new outfit: TornClothes for Maya and Shey
• Added new hair style: CurlyEnd for all female humans
• Added new hair style: Jekyll hair and mustache for all Sethro based characters
• Added some dialogue and logic requirements to Lala for some flavor going into the ritual scene
• Added log entry and player comment for Max upon entering Apoc if quest "Find a New Home for Lala" is running to hint the player found the right place
• Added blockout assets to Lala's new home in Apoc
• Added confirmation prompt when exiting game in main menu
• Sandbox editor: Added "Execute every frame" option to Lua prop
• Sandbox editor: Added new featured sandbox scenes

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes