Mick Thompson

Sep 25, 2019
Found a fix to my FPS issue:

I've got an Intel Arc A770, I have the Arc Control auto start on my PC. That shit was limiting my GPU. I exit the program, go from 10FPS in 1080p to 120FPS in 4k.

If you have something different, it might be the Nvidia program or similar.
120fps? At Arc 770? At 4K? Whats wrong with my 4070? I have 20-30 fps in the custom scenes like this in 1080p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

meatslinger

Feb 26, 2022
120fps? At Arc 770? At 4K? Whats wrong with my 4070? I have 20-30 fps in the custom scenes like this in 1080p
Yeah, I'm calling "shenanigans" on his claim that he can push 120 FPS at 4K on an Arc A770. The A770 is only about as fast as an RTX 4060/Ti, at best, and when GamersNexus revisited it this year against other cards it did about 60-70 FPS at 1440 in most titles. Only way that card is doing 120@4K is with every setting on "Low" and a hefty dose of upscaling. Even then, only maybe.

Mick Thompson

Sep 25, 2019
Yeah, I'm calling "shenanigans" on his claim that he can push 120 FPS at 4K on an Arc A770. The A770 is only about as fast as an RTX 4060/Ti, at best, and when GamersNexus revisited it this year against other cards it did about 60-70 FPS at 1440 in most titles. Only way that card is doing 120@4K is with every setting on "Low" and a hefty dose of upscaling. Even then, only maybe.
Maybe it's just on a flat level without assets and light sources? The hardest thing for the GPU in this sandbox is light and physics, although I'm not sure about the latter. In any case, the game slows down a lot when a lot of scenes are played on the screen

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Anyone happen to have a torrent for it yet? I know it's brand new, but can't hurt to ask.
WildLife-2024.02.16Patreon
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

GerP1

Nov 4, 2022
Maybe it's just on a flat level without assets and light sources? The hardest thing for the GPU in this sandbox is light and physics, although I'm not sure about the latter. In any case, the game slows down a lot when a lot of scenes are played on the screen
Empty level, no assets no nothing. Even then getting 120 fps on 4k is not something he will get. 90 probably.

Berk_Rider

Feb 26, 2018
friendly reminder, don't bother wasting your time, bandwidth and disk space downloading this game whenever a new update is out

"why? because the game is bad?" no, the game is actually wonderful but you should wait about 3~7 days before downloading it because a new update will be released with even more stuff available

"how do you know that?" I've been keeping this game updated on my PC ever since I found it and also the changelog on OP also shows all dates of every update released, there you'll see every 2 updates have about 1 week difference before jumping 1 or 2 months without nothing new

just saying because this is a 14gb game after all so there's no point downloading it now if you'll have to update it again in a few days
told you all :V

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes