Mar 10, 2019
UploadHeaven does not work for me. When I click on "Free download", it just opens a scam site. No file download is started. Please do not use scam sites.
PixelDrain and Mega have download limits lower than the file size. So useless too.
Dropmefiles do nothing. Browser reports blocking some deprecated insecure scripting method. Or maybe that web works only in russia.

Maybe we should use torrent outright if there are no good file sharing sites for files this large.

hpgol

Jun 12, 2022
UploadHeaven does not work for me. When I click on "Free download", it just opens a scam site. No file download is started. Please do not use scam sites.
PixelDrain and Mega have download limits lower than the file size. So useless too.
Dropmefiles do nothing. Browser reports blocking some deprecated insecure scripting method. Or maybe that web works only in russia.

Maybe we should use torrent outright if there are no good file sharing sites for files this large.
The guy that runs RDPL should post a torrent for it soon, usually pretty responsive to it

Jun 19, 2018
I don't think anything is ever going to beat those cock worship handjob+blowjob throne animations. I don't even get excited about new positions anymore.

I'm gonna paraphrase that scene where Madara declares Guy the strongest taijutsu user he has ever fought: that was the best hentai animated sequence I've ever seen in any software.

Reactions: Seregasong

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
Anyone happen to have a torrent for it yet? I know it's brand new, but can't hurt to ask.
torrent for the new build for thirsty wanker?
GO FILE or TORRENT, pls

Here ya go.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Hey guys, has someone still the Stable showrooms by chance? Especially Vark's Stable by Yakman, Varks Breeding Stable by Hotpocketz or something similar? Need that for ambience and you know, science. ^^
Unfortunally is no longer up2date.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: There is a Varks Barn right at the beginning. Select the sandbox map (empty) and go to FEATURED, then choose some from the provided options.

Last edited:
Reactions: big_shl0m0

DefiantX8

Apr 15, 2023
Are they still working on a story and on optimization? Or just churning out more "new" animations and characters?

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
If you're not keen with having to register to our site to get the torrent, McAztec posted one which doesn't require it 5 posts earlier (here).
WildLife-2024.02.23Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

alkost

Oct 10, 2021
Hey guys, has someone still the Stable showrooms by chance? Especially Vark's Stable by Yakman, Varks Breeding Stable by Hotpocketz or something similar? Need that for ambience and you know, science. ^^
Unfortunally is no longer up2date.

Thanks in advance.
Check discord, here much of content

Asura066

May 3, 2018
Here are some links to version 2024.02.23_Shipping_Full_Build_1

What is the difference between the shipping version and patron version?

McAztec

Mar 28, 2021
What is the difference between the shipping version and patron version?
From what I can tell they're all named Shipping, because it's a version that's being shipped, or rather released. The difference is between the Test Build (censored and stuff) and the Full Build, which has all the stuff and none of the censorship.

Reactions: Asura066

Asura066

May 3, 2018
From what I can tell they're all named Shipping, because it's a version that's being shipped, or rather released. The difference is between the Test Build (censored and stuff) and the Full Build, which has all the stuff and none of the censorship.
I see.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes