Feb 6, 2021
Yo hi ,I have a question.... is there a way to add the old wildlife map with the kerpaly village? i know theres an epty map but im to lazy to build one, and on the sandbox map link there is nothing like that

linx3

Jul 11, 2021
Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Tell me, is it possible to play on the old village map from UE4 on the UE5 build? If so, can you post the link, thank you, my friends!

Okami83

May 23, 2019
I got so used to the thread derailing like this im not even bothered myself :D
If you want to have a more on-topic platform to talk Wild Life, our discord has been open to the public for about a year at this point and anyone is welcome ;)
Is it? Maybe I completely missed something then as I constantly run into the paid version (patreon). Can you link the discord or am I stupid that I could've seen this already... I would love to join!!!

Sakura666

Jul 15, 2019
The textures only drop when there is like ram or vram limitations or something, it's essentially automatic. For example I never get that texture loss even on max settings, I have to be in a very intensive sandbox map with lots of characters before it starts happening.

If I play this on my laptop or a weaker system, it happens sooner or instantly, it's PC hardware limitation. You can get around it by playing in Dx11 to reduce resources, or disable global illumination/lumen.
Got it, I will try reducing the Dx to 11 now. Because I tried the disable global illumation and then the characers textures gets dark, like completly it's really weird. That means I need upgrade my system probably.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
In the latest update on patreon they showed off a new messy hairstyle which looks fucking fantastic. Are they actually updating the existing shitty lego hair styles finally? Apologies if this is known already I've not been following this thread much.

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
In the latest update on patreon they showed off a new messy hairstyle which looks fucking fantastic. Are they actually updating the existing shitty lego hair styles finally? Apologies if this is known already I've not been following this thread much.
If I remember the person that was doing that was up to the ceiling in work they had to do or something. So it wasn't like a major priority or something. But yeah they have been occasionally redoing all of the lego textured ones yes yes.
(at a slow pace though of course)

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Is it? Maybe I completely missed something then as I constantly run into the paid version (patreon). Can you link the discord or am I stupid that I could've seen this already... I would love to join!!!
The discord is on the main post, where you download the game, there's one that says Discord!

Prokolix

Oct 18, 2023
guys, someone tell the developers to finally make the vagina-anal switch by pulling out and then entering, and not like flying through textures now
Big dicks still don't have enough tight penetration into vagina anal
Also, when large penises enter, there is not enough bulging of the stomach

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
Probably just them running out of GPU/CPU resources. Because it's still very much just dev builds, nothing is optimized and so it eats VRAM for breakfast.
KuszHusz was probably alluding to the fact that "lag" is usually related to internet connections, not graphical stuttering.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes