EroBakugou

Jul 3, 2021
I think my camera presets are bugged, everytime i reset a sex scene (go out and play again) it changes the angle horizontally, no idea what is doing this

burryniceuser

Jul 23, 2017
I finally got around to trying this now that I have a high end computer. Holy shit no wonder it's so popular. Any one scene is good enough I could probably stare at it all day...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: faplord3000

lg123

Dec 11, 2018
Is there an actual game here or is this mostly just an animation viewer?
Animation viewer. The story gameplay is rudimentary and very bare bones. Boot camp level stuff. Go here, interact with actor, go there, kill actor.

They're not likely to pursue much deeper systems than that. They're going to make more/keep interest just by being a barbie doll dresser with a scene creator because, well, that is what the market wants I guess.

Forum users can't possibly have experience shipping code or working on an engine that has been freely available to use/learn for a decade so don't criticize the development.

Neuronyx

Oct 4, 2018
Hey guys weird that I think it's only on the new map in sandbox but why are the textures-

... nevermind goddamn

Last edited:

ankushrai

Jun 21, 2022
Does anybody have the first (the oldest) version of Wild Life? Where to download it?
Build 2019.02.26 or even earlier.

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes