honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
Is it possible to change the penis size? if so how?
Yes, it's quite easy in the newest version (June 2024), but it only works in sandbox modes.
In the editor ("Tab") you chose person and in his options menu you will find "Bone Controls". Then you click on "Add bone control" and then you add "Penis A". In "Penis A" menu you change "Scale Offset" to your desirable size.

WLps.jpg

Last edited:

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
Yes, it's quite easy in the newest version (June 2024), but it only works in sandbox modes.
In the editor ("Tab") you chose person and in his options menu you will find "Bone Controls". Then you click on "Add bone control" and then you add "Penis A". In "Penis A" menu you change "Scale Offset" to your desirable size.

View attachment 3877069
I mean, it's nice you can change it all, but it's beyond idiotic that the game dev simply didn't add the option in the normal sex options menu, it doesn't make sense. He added boobs and ass size options, but somehow the penis size option is posted elsewhere entirely? ...

Reactions: Frankenjok

djr7

Mar 20, 2018
I mean, it's nice you can change it all, but it's beyond idiotic that the game dev simply didn't add the option in the normal sex options menu, it doesn't make sense. He added boobs and ass size options, but somehow the penis size option is posted elsewhere entirely? ...
because the systems don't work that way, this is about controlling the actual bones themselves, this isn't a simple scale.
You are able to scale the boobs and ass of a character in the character customizer because it doesn't actually affect the bone controllers for the created sex scenes. changing the penis size would misallign everything

rev_10

Sep 16, 2022
because the systems don't work that way, this is about controlling the actual bones themselves, this isn't a simple scale.
You are able to scale the boobs and ass of a character in the character customizer because it doesn't actually affect the bone controllers for the created sex scenes. changing the penis size would misallign everything
Yeah, makes sense, thanks for the explanation.

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
hope there will be climax for max x rasha in the other poses or better ones like rawn x rasha
It seems many stuff was added and it a bit complicated if someone would answer my questions that would be great
1-a saw a video called WL mike expedition part2 where a human male slaps a big kitty but in-game couldn't find it so can i replace animations between charaters?
Like rawn x rasha animations but instead of rawn any human
2- is there a way to increase cum amount? And no i don't mean the effect in the tab menu i mean while having sex with other npcs when i press cum button

Last edited:

Jason rex

May 9, 2024
The Discords, both Liquids, and the official Discord have custom content. You can join the official Discord by going to the front page on this post, (where you get the game). Liquids Discord you'll have to look around on this thread or use the search function to find it.
wait there is custom sex animations other than what's in the game?like mod animations? or you mean custom using in game animations

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
wait there is custom sex animations other than what's in the game?like mod animations? or you mean custom using in game animations
There is an animations system in the game, that effectively lets you create animations just like the developers, so long as you're confident in your abilities of course.

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
is there any mod that allows to go beyond slider limits?
I don't know about one and I doubt that it exists.
It's possible to change size beyond limits via Cheat Engine utility but that's problematic from at least two reasons.
First is that antivirus software doesn't like it and second one is that those sliders generally limits size so that results work in game. If some body parts are too large then they doesn't properly work in animations.

There is possibility to make models shaped differently via bone system so one can make basic body parts larger in the first place. Sliders still work but now with larger body parts as starting point.
Problem is the same as with Cheat Engine and body parts will not work properly.

But it's not entirely impossible as demonstrated in this screenshot with two Mayas, both with butt and thighs sliders to the maximum but one with larger ass via bone system.
This version also works reasonably well in animations.
I found that tits are much more difficult to enhance and my versions unfortunately doesn't work properly in most animations (at least with sliders to the max) but maybe someone is more lucky.

WLComp.jpg

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
2- is there a way to increase cum amount? And no i don't mean the effect in the tab menu i mean while having sex with other npcs when i press cum button
I've had the same question, but without a possible mod for it there sadly isn't. Would be really nice to have though, or a slider for it, since it doesn't break animations like changing the size of body parts does

Reactions: Jason rex

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
you mean the Sandbox Animation Editor , right?
1722461609553.png

The Animation Sequence object, within "Automation" tab.
It can do it all. You can then pose out custom characters as you see above and begin linking the massive amount of control points, bones, and more to the Animation Sequencer and animate them just how the devs can. The dev AdeptusSteve even put up a video of how to use it I believe.

Yes, here it is!

Pottop

Feb 9, 2022

View attachment 3877069
can i do futa in this menu? (tab) I'm trying but I can't do it

honeyhog

Sep 13, 2022
can i do futa in this menu? (tab) I'm trying but I can't do it
I don't think that it's possible to do that through bone system for woman model because it lacks graphics for penis in the first place.
There is possibility to use strapons as clothing.
Also it's possible to combine two different bodies.
Futa isn't my kink so I didn't try more sophisticated things with it but I tried to combine Maya's body with tiny (invisible) Max with giant penis attached to the Maya's body.
It somewhat works (at least in poses) but it's not perfect solution.

WLf2.jpg

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I don,t know why nobody mentioned this bug maybe by an unlucky circomstance I'm the only one but whenever I try to have sex in sandbox mode if I rightclick or leftclick or even middle click with my mouse the animation just start changing and changing and changing without stopping.

Michealstj

Jan 9, 2019
I don,t know why nobody mentioned this bug maybe by an unlucky circomstance I'm the only one but whenever I try to have sex in sandbox mode if I rightclick or leftclick or even middle click with my mouse the animation just start changing and changing and changing without stopping.
At first I tought it was just the steam version that was buggy but it does it on the f95zone version too unfortunatly I didn't changed the game settings

404NoNamegr

Dec 5, 2019
Whats up with the graphics? I got everything on ultra get it looks like its on medium settings. Its this a graphics bug introduced to the latest version?

3.80 star(s) 177 Votes