Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
you lost the argument when you said tablet/smartphones became the standard..... lol no, they most have low quality games.

yeh pc gaming is so dead that last year they broke record for pc and pc components sales.
Well the pandemic had a large influence on that though. Forcing people to stay at home, then activities such as gaming go sky high. Steam activty gone through the roof compared to normal. Issue these days is getting components at reasonable cost due to scalping, bitcoin mining industry, and the great global shortage of semi conductors. I sold some old gfx cards I had for more than what they cost me new several years ago.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Problem is that starting a kickstarter while you have a very succesfull Patreon can be poorly received quite easily.

People could legitimitly said : If your goal is only to advertise the game, then why do you choose to create a kickstater while you have so many other options ?
I agree, Kickstarter is for starting up a project. This project is maturing so they actually don't qualify for Kickstarter.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Once Smartphones and Tablets became the social standard, PC gaming hit a dead end. IMHO.
Yea the latest graphics in the last Asphalt game blew me away.
I was impressed by the handling as well.
/s
Well the pandemic had a large influence on that though. Forcing people to stay at home, then activities such as gaming go sky high. Steam activty gone through the roof compared to normal. Issue these days is getting components at reasonable cost due to scalping, bitcoin mining industry, and the great global shortage of semi conductors. I sold some old gfx cards I had for more than what they cost me new several years ago.
that boosted laptop, console, phone and tablet sales too, not just PC sales

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
Respect for asking the real questions. I wanna see some xeno people too.
I see you guys are adding another human, when can we finally see a female Lizard?
Dont worry. We have not forgotten about her. She still will come, and it will be glorious ;)
But it just will happen a bit later than I would have liked to.

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Temp is fine, fan's quiet. Definitely havn't seen the spikes I get playing Conan Exiles, and that'll run all day.

Come to think of it, I'll do just that, and delete this game.

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
Is there any plan to make changes to the voices of the character during action? I mean the same sounds are looped when Max or Grok is involved, yet their equippement is quite different in size.
Also, is there any plan to add on option to load custom skins? Such, similar as it is in games like Honey Select, this would be ideal for tattoos/markings and I don't think this is something that would be difficult to implement.

Reactions: CumRag1102
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes