Apr 18, 2021
there is 3 new cinematic sex scenes
Maya x mino
Maya x rawn < my new fav
unknown one probably featuring max or something

ofc there gonna add new animations

they usually update their google doc animation list 1~2 days before release
are you a dev or a tester or something? how'd you see the new stuff? their discord?

Zonic Squared

Jan 1, 2018
The 25$ build will most likely be out tomorrow. Close to 70 animations. They've added a skybox option to the sandbox and added the feature save presets for your characters. Also a new cinematic sex scene with Rawn and Maya. I think they have not added the feature to have multiple sex scenes at the same time yet but I am not sure. It might get added in the 10$ build that ill be out on December 25th. That build will get a new cinematic sex scene with Grohk and Maya.
The multiple sex scene feature probably isn't in the cards for a while. The team just started building the sandbox 2.0. Also the second cinematic is a lesbian scene.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Well if that is the case its a shame that was by far what I was most excited about but regardless presets are a great start. Also I think the lesbian scene is between Shey and Maya.
sandbox will only come partly in the upcoming build, its planned for q1 next year for full implementation

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
The google sheets/animation overview is currently being updated. Some notable additions for the Dec. 17 release: Kral x Shey variations, Maya x Mino throne scene, new Maya x Rawn scene, and a Max x Shey "jackhammer" animation

Reactions: krakox
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes