Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
that's true, but even these shady torrents posted around this site aren't all that slow to download, can't remember one taking more than around...10 minutes tops? for a 10GB game?
"shady" torrents? What makes you think they're shady lmao. Also, you must have really good internet 'cause I've been downloading for around 2 hours already

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
"shady" torrents? What makes you think they're shady lmao. Also, you must have really good internet 'cause I've been downloading for around 2 hours already
well better internet doesn't solve a lack of seeders man
and I say shady as in they're not exactly checked by anyone to make sure they're completely fine, but I used shady for lack of a better word really
This is what ookla says about my internet, pretty sure it's plenty fast, I think? 1639764474277.png

Reactions: Slayer128

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
well better internet doesn't solve a lack of seeders man
and I say shady as in they're not exactly checked by anyone to make sure they're completely fine, but I used shady for lack of a better word really
This is what ookla says about my internet, pretty sure it's plenty fast, I think? View attachment 1549811
it's hella fast man KEKW, but yes, a torrent's speed is dependent on a lot of factors, not just internet.

Dark_Templar

Aug 16, 2017
So this is the new female character apparently :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: a 40 year old mom

Eyy yo someone come get their moms the devs added her in the update by accident o_O
LOL yeah she hideous, not as hideous as that hair though. Seriously why does this game still have some of the poorest hair meshes going around, part time unpaid modders can make better hair meshes and textures, just look at Skyrim or the Sims 4 for comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: lucas771
3.80 star(s) 178 Votes