krakox

Oct 4, 2019
The google sheets/animation overview is currently being updated. Some notable additions for the Dec. 17 release: Kral x Shey variations, Maya x Mino throne scene, new Maya x Rawn scene, and a Max x Shey "jackhammer" animation
so release for today *.*

Mar 10, 2019
The google sheets/animation overview is currently being updated. Some notable additions for the Dec. 17 release: Kral x Shey variations, Maya x Mino throne scene, new Maya x Rawn scene, and a Max x Shey "jackhammer" animation
While the table is being updated, it would be nice to split "Group sex" into Hetero and Homo columns.
It is becoming hard to look up as the list is extended.

And looking up the table is necessary because GUI does not suggest who to summon (or dismiss) to get group sex option.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Luiz 愛

Apr 15, 2021
where i can find this?

AdeptusSteve

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2017
where i can find this?
Here:

While the table is being updated, it would be nice to split "Group sex" into Hetero and Homo columns.
It is becoming hard to look up as the list is extended.

And looking up the table is necessary because GUI does not suggest who to summon (or dismiss) to get group sex option.
Good point. Also, the sandbox 2.0 will have a new overview feature ingame that hopefully replaces the google table.

Slayer128

Jun 30, 2017
was gonna say this
torrents are so much faster and the third party isn't involved as much
Mega is usually a lot faster compared to torrents w/ a low seeder count. Though the downside is the fact that you're datacapped if you use Mega (till 8 gb I think). You can easily bypass the dl limit with a vpn tho which is why even I'd prefer a Mega link

Reactions: HeheBwoi

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Mega is usually a lot faster compared to torrents w/ a low seeder count. Though the downside is the fact that you're datacapped if you use Mega (till 8 gb I think). You can easily bypass the dl limit with a vpn tho which is why even I'd prefer a Mega link
that's true, but even these shady torrents posted around this site aren't all that slow to download, can't remember one taking more than around...10 minutes tops? for a 10GB game?

3.80 star(s) 178 Votes