foxdaplugh

Feb 23, 2024
View attachment 177449

Overview:
Control the protagonist, Alma, in the action RPG with many erotic battles.
As it contains a free scenario with no game overs, you can simply play and get violated without worry about the story.​

Thread Updated: 2019-12-27
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Waterspoon -
Censored: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final (1.20.8.1)
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD -

Extras: Walkthrough - Save -
Guide

Thanks to @dalathex for the link and for cracking the game itself.

View attachment 177451 View attachment 177452 View attachment 177453 View attachment 177454 View attachment 177455 View attachment 177456
so i find out this file download are down like the game file delete adn when i try donwloa dother game this time mega same thing here when i download it go to file folder in wing of rolda become firefox file dont know i really want play this game but dont know how i play it or open it.

bakareimeme

Dec 4, 2019
I get that the developer has an appreciation for breasts accentuated by corsets, they have very good taste... however, it seems that all outfit options largely revolve around this. I wish there were more midriff-exposing outfit options.

Reactions: Keviant

anything0349

Jul 4, 2020
I got error logs and cant start the game, how do i fix this?

[Picture display] File Read Error

Cannot find Wings of Roldea [English Ver.]/Data/BalloonLight/덳.png

Process mark:[MapEv 3 CommonEv 463 Live 30] A parallel process error means the pos is unknown

alteros

Jul 25, 2018
does anyone have the title ost? I can't find it online and I don't know how to decrypt wolf files, the first decrypter I found simply doesn't work.

Apr 8, 2018
does anyone have the title ost? I can't find it online and I don't know how to decrypt wolf files, the first decrypter I found simply doesn't work.
I can decrypt them just fine with but if you don't wanna go through the hassle there's downloads of the BGM The Title theme is the 2nd one I believe.

Reactions: NitroSM and alteros
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes