VN Ren'Py Witch Hunter Trainer [2023-08-07] [Team Borsch]

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes

Pink Guy1.0

Jul 9, 2020
first end of january, now end of february, then march, april, may, and by the end next year and look there still

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
my first digital drawing, and I know I'm missing cupid's wings and coloring his horn among countless defects, but I'm still learning both how to draw and how to deal with digital resources and even so I wanted to post the same way, and also to change the thematic of another delay of the developers.

rudz

Jun 11, 2018
my first digital drawing, and I know I'm missing cupid's wings and coloring his horn among countless defects, but I'm still learning both how to draw and how to deal with digital resources and even so I wanted to post the same way, and also to change the thematic of another delay of the developers.
Man at this rate u gonna learn how to draw hyper-realistic paintings and create a whole-ass witch trainer-inspired game before devs release the damn update

Orochi157

Black Ninja
Game Developer
Oct 16, 2021
In my opinion, patreon customers should stop being customers, these developers are making us suck. They have money to hire more developers, but the boss wants all the money for himself.

Reactions: f-360

AkiraXIII

Jan 14, 2020
In my opinion, patreon customers should stop being customers, these developers are making us suck. They have money to hire more developers, but the boss wants all the money for himself.
I don't want to defend them, but I also don't know in that reality you live if you think that they can hire "more" developers with an income of 1.5k per./month.

KitsuneG

Mar 22, 2018
I don't want to defend them, but I also don't know in that reality you live if you think that they can hire "more" developers with an income of 1.5k per./month.
In Russia obviosly, im also lives in Russia and you know my month income on Lead Engineer (not a developer ofc but) is 500 dollars (and this is pretty high for my town). They really can hire a lot of people with this income - and then get even more income - look at EvaKiss.

h9000br

Jan 7, 2018
Man at this rate u gonna learn how to draw hyper-realistic paintings and create a whole-ass witch trainer-inspired game before devs release the damn update
That's the intention my friend!
I can already program the game, I just need to perfect my drawings.

Reactions: rudz and f-360

Certus

Jan 17, 2019
Previously, there were updates every six months, but now once a year) Probably Borsch is sour already))

2.70 star(s) 60 Votes