TM22

Oct 7, 2017
Hi guys, my bad if this is a dumb question or asked already.
But is there any way to get the full interaction to play out in the gallery? Or a mod for that?

I really like the scenes, lost my later-game saves in pc reset, and the pics alone don't do it for me.
Thanks

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
i cant get console commands to come up[
Have you enabled the console yet?

Go into the main folder:

1. Go into "Renpy" Folder
2. Go into "common" Folder
3. open "00console.rpy" (i use Notepad++, it's easier to find the right lines)
4. CTRL+F to open the search filter
5. Search for "False" TWICE! Shouldn't need more
6. find this line:
"# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
config.console = False"
7. change the "config.console = False" to "config.console = True"

And that will open the console for you, you do it in the game by using "CTRL+SHIFT+O"

Reactions: Vitalets36rus

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
Just finished all the content in the game up till now. Pretty solid. Needs some music in places were it weirdly has non. Also hopefully more interactions with the main W.I.T.C.H girls. I liked the other characters CG's but the game is at it's best when your fucking with the main girls. Does the developer know of the original comic or only the show? I feel like he could use some comic only characters and adapt them into the show's style to fill out with more characters. Overall fun game. Good faps were had.

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
Any news on the new update? it has been two months already.
2021-07-05
They're working on some stuff featuring Elyon's parents and also re doing the art from the old Elyon scenes and putting that story line from the older version of the game back in while keeping the new Elyon plot in. It also seems like next update will fix some plot inconsistencies and a new fork with Cornelia and her sister. cg_parentelion_cedrick_tea.jpg

Jam82

Oct 19, 2018
They're working on some stuff featuring Elyon's parents and also re doing the art from the old Elyon scenes and putting that story line from the older version of the game back in while keeping the new Elyon plot in. It also seems like next update will fix some plot inconsistencies and a new fork with Cornelia and her sister. View attachment 1389842
That means we probaply have to replay the entire storyline (be that god or bad)

OneKleitox

Feb 15, 2021
I'm finally up to date with all the currently available content. Good game and great art.

My only complaint would be that Cedrick's relationship with the girls starts ok, but then gets rushed. Using Cornelia as example: Since the early stages of the game, she was clearly into him, it would take just some time and a little "push" to bed her. But then, at later stages, after a lot of quests without contact with her, Cedrick simply reveals his identity and starts blackmailing her.

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
I'm finally up to date with all the currently available content. Good game and great art.

My only complaint would be that Cedrick's relationship with the girls starts ok, but then gets rushed. Using Cornelia as example: Since the early stages of the game, she was clearly into him, it would take just some time and a little "push" to bed her. But then, at later stages, after a lot of quests without contact with her, Cedrick simply reveals his identity and starts blackmailing her.
I agree. The start with Cornelia REALLY felt like it was gonna be a slow burn. It feels like they forgot or just dropped a richer plotline with her. I feel like they could have used Caleb more as well. Really just under written.

Croix

Jun 10, 2017
Really hope to see some good Lillian content, thou bit curious if there is any explicit content of Elyon's mother. Plus if some old content is returning i won't have an issue with replaying from the start. This is a pretty good game.

Reactions: DedL0l
3.50 star(s) 78 Votes