YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
Are there cheats for this game also how do I start it takes me into a store
no idea of cheats, but usually people put console codes on the first post of the thread.

at the start, after the cutscene, you now own your own store which is how you will interact with the targets, so you need to check things so you know some of what you have. when you are done, you will get some visitors.

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
no idea of cheats, but usually people put console codes on the first post of the thread.

at the start, after the cutscene, you now own your own store which is how you will interact with the targets, so you need to check things so you know some of what you have. when you are done, you will get some visitors.
Thanks I’d like a health cheat is all lol

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
I agree, fights are surprisingly difficult - enemies do pack quite a punch - before you reach top level. I don't know anything about cheat codes but I can give you this tips :
1) Grind. It's boring but since each level up give you tremendous health bonus, it's the only way. You can rampage through the forests as much as you want (fights do not cost time) and I didn't notice any negative consequence to lose a fight : you'll be back in Meridian with full health, sooo... go PvE !
2) You get a significant bonus in health and damage (or so it seems for the latter) when you transform. Transformation costs 50 MPs and lasts 3 rounds, so your basic plan is to get these 50 MPs the quicker and make the rounds count. MPs come from attacking AND blocking.
3) Don't be afraid to bully. Despite what the game seems to imply, fighting monsters of your level is not a balanced fight (like I said, monsters hit heavier than you). So go hunt for rebels even after reaching fourth level.

I hope this help.

iwilljack

Feb 26, 2021
Can anyone post the update? they posted a new one today (i mean status update not the actual update mb lol)

Last edited:

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
Can anyone post the update? they posted a new one today (i mean status update not the actual update mb lol)
UPDATE??!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
They posted a side by side of a Miranda Blowjob scene that was in older versions of the game which is getting put back in with updated art. They finished new animation scenes and animation for combat. Also new Taranee and Elyon scenes. Right now they are waiting for the script writer to give them the rest of Elyon's plot. No date on when the next game update drops but from the sound of things it will be within the month.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
They posted a side by side of a Miranda Blowjob scene that was in older versions of the game which is getting put back in with updated art. They finished new animation scenes and animation for combat. Also new Taranee and Elyon scenes. Right now they are waiting for the script writer to give them the rest of Elyon's plot. No date on when the next game update drops but from the sound of things it will be within the month.
Sweet and hope we get to fuck's Taranee, Elyon and the other w.i.c.t.h girl's anytime, more then once scenes or be able capture them and put into the dungeon for use like Alchemy. ps i think they shouldn't make Mc the snake guy cause he already with the sprider girl rather let us the viewer be the Mc that control of the story.

Vergi|

Apr 19, 2020
As if anyone ever gave a damn about Taranee.
I think everyone thinks of the same person for the upcoming updates.

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
Sweet and hope we get to fuck's Taranee, Elyon and the other w.i.c.t.h girl's anytime, more then once scenes or be able capture them and put into the dungeon for use like Alchemy. ps i think they shouldn't make Mc the snake guy cause he already with the sprider girl rather let us the viewer be the Mc that control of the story.
It's WAY to late for a change like that. They'd have to rewrite almost the whole thing to do that.
As if anyone ever gave a damn about Taranee.
I think everyone thinks of the same person for the upcoming updates.
I'm fine with more Taranee but I really want more Will scenes. The whole snowed in cabin stuff was pure gold. Need more Will.

tomcatfilm

May 20, 2020
Are there any scenes or gameplay involving Win Vandom, except the mother in cinema and overnight in avalanche cabin parts.
In not sure if there is some bug or just no more implemented content but I finished Lin and Cornelia/Lillian part and got nothing more to do.

GAMERUsagi

Dec 22, 2020
Are there any scenes or gameplay involving Win Vandom, except the mother in cinema and overnight in avalanche cabin parts.
In not sure if there is some bug or just no more implemented content but I finished Lin and Cornelia/Lillian part and got nothing more to do.
Sounds like your at the end of the current content. Welcome to "WAITING HELL!" like the rest of us.

tomcatfilm

May 20, 2020
Sounds like your at the end of the current content. Welcome to "WAITING HELL!" like the rest of us.
Omg, I was afraid of that, still it's one of the better games of this type out there and a lot of content so I won't complain to much :p
Any other game of similar type you can recomend in a meanwhile?

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes