Omanknight

May 12, 2020
What do you do after having sex with Cornilia and her sister is that the end of the story so fare? - in addition to this i never got the footjob scene from my book keeper girl - is that still in the game?

YoraeRasante

Jul 28, 2019
I agree. The start with Cornelia REALLY felt like it was gonna be a slow burn. It feels like they forgot or just dropped a richer plotline with her. I feel like they could have used Caleb more as well. Really just under written.
Hopefully that is what the new fork may be about, one is where Cedric either ruins things or gets impatient is what we already got, and the new one is a slow burn, more satisfying one.

Which... basically goes for everyone. Will and Elyon are the only ones he seems to be going patiently at, even the ones that treat him well at first he quickly ruins it. And Elyon had a route where he rushes it but it was removed.

FistoRobot

Apr 17, 2020
If you do not interfere with the scene with Alchemy and the guards, then there will be no more scenes with her? Very strange. Will this change in future versions of the game?

Lulu66638

Jul 5, 2017
Then people lose access to many scenes. And the alternative is just one scene.
I agree it's not the fairest move from a gamedev, but as I said I see the logic in it, that's all. It makes sense into the game and asks for the player to assume their choice : immediate, minor gratification (playing voyeur looking at Alchemy banged by the guards) or long-term, better return (stepping in and taming her).

3.50 star(s) 78 Votes