Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Hello people, im playing this again, and i wanna know: How i unlock Luna? i unlocked the other girls but she not.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
how do you get potions to work? i cant even get them to show up
The search function is your friend. This question has been asked and answered many times in the recent pages.

To answer your question, you can't get them to work. The Silver team removed them for now while they're updating the artwork and fixing other features. The potions will return, but you'll have to be patient.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Seeing as how so many people post questions that have already been addressed, is it possible to add a FAQ? Maybe it could be added to page 1, in order to clear these mysteries up? Just a thought.
This has been suggested here and on many other threads, however given the number of people who actually read the OP of each thread, a posted FAQ rarely stops people from asking the same question over and over and over ad nauseum.

Reactions: Bummenphist

Josima310

Jul 12, 2020
my only issue with this game is it's a pain in the ass to get anywhere. If there was some sort of way to tell how you were progressing other than dialogue that'd be awesome. At least in Princess Trainer, you got a way to tell how you were progressing.
Thanks

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This has been suggested here and on many other threads, however given the number of people who actually read the OP of each thread, a posted FAQ rarely stops people from asking the same question over and over and over ad nauseum.
yea even when post saying use search is post or 2 above poster's question.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
I've searched across this forum and in game, and still can't find how to unlock Tonk's 7 slutified clothing options. Was it removed from this version?

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone also know if we can do anything with the 500 gold scroll purchased from Fred & George's?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anyone also know if we can do anything with the 500 gold scroll purchased from Fred & George's?
use it when talking to hermione and see.

I've searched across this forum and in game, and still can't find how to unlock Tonk's 7 slutified clothing options. Was it removed from this version?
no clothes modding atm.

llud

Mar 21, 2019
Loved Akabur stories and this mod respect the original material. I would love to see Hermione be used by Snape lot more. speaking of which...Does anyone know how to trigger these pictures?

I can get scene 1 and scene 2 with public favours but never managed to get those.

Reactions: Kryptozoid
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes