Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Wonderful game, enjoyed the corruption a lot. Only complaints - it feels like the sex favors have an order to them that's too specific and restrictive. I don't see the reason why she has to become an anal addict before you can get her to give a handjob to a classmate. For a corruption game, pacing is important and giving the player some control over how the corruption progresses is a good thing. It also felt like the reputation attribute was not at all independent from the ''whoring'' attribute, in fact the reputation system was not really a thing that affected the gameplay at all. It would have been neat, for example, to slowly chip away at her reputation with early public actions. Basically, emphasize the psychological and social degradation before turning her into a total cumslut.

By the way, I saw the artwork with a blonde Hermione in a Slytherin robe. Is this something to be implemented later? The ''Slytherin slut'' aspect is one of my favorite themes here.

P.S. Selecting (Not Right Now) for the ''She's a Flirt'' favor triggers an exception.

Reactions: tomislazy

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Another update with new artwork ?
Damn, that mod is really incredible :D

Just slightly disappointed that Cho remain without modification.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018

The new guy seems to want to add loli content to it, so sadly my earlier wish of more magic and your's of Cho will get sidelined with more and more depraved shit as the weirdos flock to it drowning out any semblance of sanity.

Reactions: Wyrdo and Futaglit

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
The new guy seems to want to add loli content to it, so sadly my earlier wish of more magic and your's of Cho will get sidelined with more and more depraved shit as the weirdos flock to it drowning out any semblance of sanity.
Really ?
Perhaps I should give money on patreon to get a chubby girl. :(

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017

Cho will be getting some love in 1.27. She needed some new quidditch based outfits before I moved her storyline too far forward.

Really ?
Perhaps I should give money on patreon to get a chubby girl. :(
Multiple new characters are going to be introduced in the next update as part of a new storyline. One of them is thicc. ;)

Reactions: lunamm and Futaglit

Totsnotfake

Mar 2, 2018
Okay, So i love this mod and all, but i'm really stuck on what to do in the Luna line, like i'm at the point where Heromine just freezes and stops Luna, what triggers prevent this or what do i do to continue down a normal luna route ? A small guide would be appreciated if possible. Also as to where i could find a basilisk scale would be most appreciated

Reactions: Eki

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Hello, I'm new here. I may be dumb but... When I download the mod I don't find any .exe to launch the game... Care to help me?

DestroXPussy

Dec 10, 2017
Hello, I'm new here. I may be dumb but... When I download the mod I don't find any .exe to launch the game... Care to help me?
It's a renpy file, if you didnt get that in this update you would have to look for a previous version for the Renpy.exe

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
Cho will be getting some love in 1.27. She needed some new quidditch based outfits before I moved her storyline too far forward.

Multiple new characters are going to be introduced in the next update as part of a new storyline. One of them is thicc. ;)
Ooooooooh, I'm even more interested than before. :heartcoveredeyes:

Saligia

May 12, 2017
How on earth can you get a blowjob from Luna? I got her to masturbate in front of me after hermione threw a fit when she caught Luna wanking Genie, but after that, nothing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
be mean to luna aka force her on her knees when genie is cumming and after you get truth potion from snape you can give it to luna to get another scene with luna and hermione and after that you should say to hermione that luna and hermione should be friends and rest is obvious.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes