Saligia

May 12, 2017
I can't do anything to Luna after having her masturbate in front of you, so how do you get the scene where you force her on her knees?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
do masturbation enuf times, if not working then reset luna and start with her from beginning.

Reactions: Saligia

Saligia

May 12, 2017
be mean to luna aka force her on her knees when genie is cumming and after you get truth potion from snape you can give it to luna to get another scene with luna and hermione and after that you should say to hermione that luna and hermione should be friends and rest is obvious.
do masturbation enuf times, if not working then reset luna and start with her from beginning.
thanks for the help, but i can't repeat Luna's masturbation event, if I summon her I can't talk to her and her favour screen is empty. I reset her events three times now and even started a fresh game, nothing helps so far.

Reactions: kaladinstormblessed

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
tell us step by step how are you approaching her? you are clearly doing something wrong.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
thanks for the help, but i can't repeat Luna's masturbation event, if I summon her I can't talk to her and her favour screen is empty. I reset her events three times now and even started a fresh game, nothing helps so far.
Luna has two paths based on the choices you make at the beginning of her content. You've gone down the sub path that isn't complete yet. If you want to access the Luna/Hermione content you need to restart Luna using the cheat in the cupboard and let her act like a dom to you in the early scenes.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
I can't do anything to Luna after having her masturbate in front of you, so how do you get the scene where you force her on her knees?
About Luna, the important is to make her a dominant in order to stop Hermione.

With the first choice "TALK TO ME" you must choose "say nothing" to increase her dom stat.

Second choice, "SIT ON MY LAP" the choices "pull her onto your lap" or "tell her to sit down" will increase her submisive stat (sound logic) while "do nothing" will increase her dom after her chat, then you will give you acces to "ask nicely" to increase it even further.

At the time you try TOUCH ME, I don't remind what is the thresold for her to get the upper hand on Hermione, but you understand what to do.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
ive only been glancing every now and then, but i think it was a suguestion or a "hey im gona see if this would work"
kinda thing rather than a development

and that trying to change color would be overly intensive (several files for each cloth and call edits to match)
and i think there was the judgment that it would look a bit sloppy
it is something you could edit youself im gimp using the magic color selector and hue adjustment tool

thoguh i could be mistaken, in which case, ignore everything ive said

also just wana say, im glad to see development continuing

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
^yeah and also chibi's were supposed to be gone but when I reseted Luna and replayed her stuff I saw hermione chibi few times (this time on cabinet).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
its not masturbate (unless you talk about genie), its touch me where she gives you handjob.

during talk to me I put genie to masturbate while Luna talked.

freeadam

Jan 10, 2018
New Silver Update (1.26): Adds new Hermione/Luna content for all favours in the corrupted Luna route, completes the Luna/Hermione BJ event, adds new artwork for the sex favour for Hermione, adds an Ahegao potion (Snape), adds the large buttplug public shaming and completes the wear my cum public shaming event. The new CGs in these updates were done by the talented and they'll be working to add more artwork for Hermione/Luna and new characters in the future. Enjoy!
Turns out I misread this, somehow I thought the Luna masturbation event was already in the game, my bad

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
The Cho Chang favors stop after the second correct? Or am i missing something?

ok fixed it myself. The file cho_chang.rpy needed a little change :
at the end of event 2
if cho_whoring >= 1:
$ cho_whoring += 1
Currently it cant progress beyond cho_whoring 1 as event 1 only increases the value if cho_whoring <= 1 and event 2 didnt increase the value at all.
Also all istances of if cho_whoring ==3: changed to if cho_whoring >=3:

Turns out a lot of content is misssing....
You can make it work by replacing alot of cho's with call cho_main and dont forget the ()....
But damn you guys have alot of typos in there

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you can only rub cho's asshole atm.

masturbate can be for hermione not luna.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes