cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
after you have been training hermione for a while hat talks to djinn and asks player to talk to hermione on new student.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
ok, thank you :)

Edit: is just Luna an addition, or are ther other girls too???
there is another, cho, but not much content yet i believe,
she shows up during a certian favour... and i cant recall
im sure the info isnt more than a few pages back though

How do you unlock luna
really? the answers literaly the post previous, please for future referance
read at minimum the last full page of posts before asking a question
the answer is usually not far back, and its just good courtasy
(it can get quite insulting to see the same thing asked every page, not so much here, but other games get it quite bad)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
only luna and cho and latter doesn't do much and furthest you can go is to finger her butthole but more chars are in plans as more content.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
hey !

so,i've not played the mod in a while and was going to start playing it again,but i was wondering,which path do i go down with luna to get her to be her normal self after the whole bitchy slytherin stuff ?

like,what do i need to say or do ? would very much appreciate the help :)

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Luna only has one path available, or with more content, right now and it's the dom path.
what happened to the other one then ? i could've sworn that there was a path where luna went back to being herself and wasnt a dom,was that removed ?

like,i distinctly remember her talking about nargles messing with her and genie being able to convince her he could help her with that

Jan 7, 2018
what happened to the other one then ? i could've sworn that there was a path where luna went back to being herself and wasnt a dom,was that removed ?

like,i distinctly remember her talking about nargles messing with her and genie being able to convince her he could help her with that
You still have that path till she turns to normal again but once she becomes normal there's no more content/favours from luna. So if you choose for her to be sub, at some point Hermione will show up, Luna goes back to normal and that's it. While the dom path has more content for luna and luna/hermione

Reactions: ShadowSamurai

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
You still have that path till she turns to normal again but once she becomes normal there's no more content/favours from luna. So if you choose for her to be sub, at some point Hermione will show up, Luna goes back to normal and that's it. While the dom path has more content for luna and luna/hermione
ahhh ok,thanks for clearing that up for me,i appreciate it !

U

User_17020

How do you go about getting Luna on the Dom path? It seems that every time, she reverts back. Thanks in advance.

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Hey, given how many people seem to have issues with the branching paths in Luna's story, should I include some in game warning when you make those first decisions? Or do you think I should leave it as is where it's a bit more organic in the path you get?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I think a warning is a good idea. Maybe don't phrase it as a "warning" per se, but I think the way they've handled the branching paths in Four Elements Trainer is a good way to approach it. In FET, when you are at a point in the story where you can choose either the Slave or Love routes via dialogue, after selecting your choice it prompts you with a confirmation message. Example:

In the beginning of Book 1 of Four Elements Trainer, you meet Katara (the girl you will end up training). At one point early on she says "It would really mean a lot if you would hunt for us..." and the next dialogue is the PC's internal monologue of "This feels like a defining moment." Here you are given two dialogue options: "For a favor..." and "For you, anything."

If you select "For a favor..." the next message on the screen prompts you with "You have chosen the slave route. Continue on slave route?" with "Continue" and "Back" as your choices.

If you select "For you, anything." the next message is "You have chosen the love route. Continue on love route?" with the same "Continue" and "Back" choices.

I like this approach, because with this one very brief scene it tells the player a lot of information.
1. This is a good place to save your game.
2. This game has branching paths.
3. Requiring a player to confirm their choice means that this choice is likely irreversible, and thus again point 1 is reinforced -- save your game here.
4. This game is worth replaying multiple times to see all of the content.

It also gives the player an opportunity to decide what kind of PC they want to be and how they want the characters to react to them. More player character development = more immersion.

Including something like this for Witch Trainer Silver might be a good idea too, especially if multiple characters are going to get branching routes. Just my opinion though. Love the direction you guys are taking with this. Keep up the awesome work!

ahhhh12111

Jul 19, 2017
there is another, cho, but not much content yet i believe,
she shows up during a certian favour... and i cant recall
im sure the info isnt more than a few pages back though

really? the answers literaly the post previous, please for future referance
read at minimum the last full page of posts before asking a question
the answer is usually not far back, and its just good courtasy
(it can get quite insulting to see the same thing asked every page, not so much here, but other games get it quite bad)
That did not work for me thats why I asked again and I still cant get her

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Hey, given how many people seem to have issues with the branching paths in Luna's story, should I include some in game warning when you make those first decisions? Or do you think I should leave it as is where it's a bit more organic in the path you get?
A little bit of both would be nice, but to be honest I would like more Luna sub time, than Dom time

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes