Jan 1, 2021
Talk to/hang with Tonks
Agreed. This game doesn’t seem like it was meant to advance the girls one by one. Rather best if you juggle them all pretty evenly. If you get too far with one and get stuck, try moving forward with a few others for a bit.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wrote i tried to talk with the teachers. what did help was doing all the private favors, even the ones already done before leveling up. that's an annoying bug.
lvling up "resets" favors and adds new lvls on those.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I wrote i tried to talk with the teachers. what did help was doing all the private favors, even the ones already done before leveling up. that's an annoying bug.
Yeah sorry, it's just most people get stuck on Slytherin brutes because they don't actually hang with Tonks, so it was my first thought. That isn't a bug, it's intended. When you level up the older favours get more lewd, you've always been intended to play through them again for that reason.

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah sorry, it's just most people get stuck on Slytherin brutes because they don't actually hang with Tonks, so it was my first thought. That isn't a bug, it's intended. When you level up the older favours get more lewd, you've always been intended to play through them again for that reason.
there's no indication that you have to do that, with Hermione you can go on with out redoing the first favor everytime.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
New update, hooray! Having to start over because it keeps crashing? Boo! Ah well.

So what's this collar thing? When should I use that? Will there be a hint somewhere when it's time?

kenjisenju

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah I'm having a lot of issues as well with android. I've fiddled with all the settings I can and it's still crashing. I dont even get an error message it just dumps me back to my phone homescreen.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
New update, hooray! Having to start over because it keeps crashing? Boo! Ah well.

So what's this collar thing? When should I use that? Will there be a hint somewhere when it's time?
1. yes if saves are pre-1.41.x
2. if same as on pre-1.4x then nothing biggie and requires quite slutty hermione.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Playing through again for the who-knows-how-many-times. A few questions:

How to decorate? I don't remember and don't see any obvious link.

I bought a deck of cards from the Weasley Brothers. Spent the money. Where are the cards?

Thanks!

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Playing through again for the who-knows-how-many-times. A few questions:

How to decorate? I don't remember and don't see any obvious link.

I bought a deck of cards from the Weasley Brothers. Spent the money. Where are the cards?

Thanks!
Decorations now have their own tab in inventory, you can select them from there. And I'm guessing that the cards will be in one of the inventory tabs too. I haven't bothered with the card game much this run so I'm not sure where exactly they'd show up.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes