LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Hello, i need help, my game crash when i start...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in set_default
default dap_top_school_1 = DollCloth("daphne", ("tops", "shirts"), "top", "top_school_1",[[183, 183, 184, 255], [109, 105, 121, 255], [58, 115, 75, 255], [205, 205, 206, 255]], armfix=True, unlocked=True)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in <module>
default dap_top_school_1 = DollCloth("daphne", ("tops", "shirts"), "top", "top_school_1",[[183, 183, 184, 255], [109, 105, 121, 255], [58, 115, 75, 255], [205, 205, 206, 255]], armfix=True, unlocked=True)
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 27, in __init__
self.set_imagepath()
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 48, in set_imagepath
raise IOError("Couldn't find file \"{}/characters/{}/clothes/{}/{}/0.webp\"".format(self.modpath, self.name, subpath, self.id))
IOError: Couldn't find file "/characters/daphne/clothes/top/top_school_1/0.webp"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3751, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in set_default
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in <module>
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 27, in __init__
self.set_imagepath()
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 48, in set_imagepath
raise IOError("Couldn't find file \"{}/characters/{}/clothes/{}/{}/0.webp\"".format(self.modpath, self.name, subpath, self.id))
IOError: Couldn't find file "/characters/daphne/clothes/top/top_school_1/0.webp"

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
WT Silver 1.41.3
Tue Nov 2 18:58:21 2021
It seems you are using some mods that are not compatible with the game anymore. I suggest a reinstall.

Debosno

Dec 18, 2019
Does anybody have a link to the android port of version 1.39? Its incredibly hard to find a legit version.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Didn't this game used to have something where the phoenix was actually a woman? And you could do something where it would eventually transform.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Didn't this game used to have something where the phoenix was actually a woman? And you could do something where it would eventually transform.
No, never in the silver version. There was some other mod, probably a Russian mod, that had it.

Jan 1, 2021
I know what you’re talking about, where eventually if you pet the bird enough times consistently, he turns into a version of Hermione so you can short cut your way past all the grinding and training. But there were no other females in the game other than Hermoine (I remember waiting and waiting for Tonks to make her first appearance, but she never did).

Anyway, that was either an element of Akabur’s original game, or it was a random fan mod. I couldn’t tell you which.

Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
If you mean the red bird-woman thing, it was in the mod by the same guys making Innocent Witches (Sad Crab). I think something similar was also in this mod for a while, or maybe the feodosiy or whatever mod. People tried a variety of things to make the bird more than set dressing. If anything was in this one, it would have been in the very early days when a variety of people were incorporating work released in various places into different mods.

In the original game, all you can do is feed and pet the bird until it tells you there's no point in continuing to do it.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
Bug report. When you play the card game against Hermione after she is slutty enough to go through with the BJ instead of losing points and you get to the Try Something Crazy when talking to Snape, The game freezes before starting the card game.
I tried it twice and it froze both times.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
you're talking about either the "russian" mod (was it 1.6 or so last i checked) or the "Feodoisy" mod, which does lean on some unfinished ideas by other mod teams and is finished. content is different from this Silver mod here, only the Granger girl (main story) is the same, all the mods base on the original game by Akabur.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Does anybody have a link to the android port of version 1.39? Its incredibly hard to find a legit version.
dev posted some links to prev. version pages ago.

nope, only in sadcrab's mod and feodosiy's mod (which finished sc's mod) and "woman" was actually teenage boy with pussy not dick.

Fastishio

Oct 2, 2019
I swear I remember a favor branch off of the BJ branch where you throat fuck Hermione until she comes (or something like that). Can't even find it in the older versions though, am I going crazy?

Reactions: ignorante

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I swear I remember a favor branch off of the BJ branch where you throat fuck Hermione until she comes (or something like that). Can't even find it in the older versions though, am I going crazy?
It was added a version or two back, may even have been a mod, but it has since vanished. A pity, because it was an interesting addition, although it did need images to go with it.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
Hey, I followed witch trainer silver since the beginning and I always wondered - Is there ever going to be a bit netori in here? In the way that Hermione for example is in a relantionship with Ron or Cho with Cedric or Ginny with Harry or something like that? And you get to steal them from their boyfriends? I would love it as it would actually be closer to the books and at the same time even sluttier then giving favors. Hope for some branches that feature this genre in the future.
Also this way you would add a variety of new fetishs in one sweep...

• Angry
Reactions: chichong

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey, I followed witch trainer silver since the beginning and I always wondered - Is there ever going to be a bit netori in here? In the way that Hermione for example is in a relantionship with Ron or Cho with Cedric or Ginny with Harry or something like that? And you get to steal them from their boyfriends? I would love it as it would actually be closer to the books and at the same time even sluttier then giving favors. Hope for some branches that feature this genre in the future.
Also this way you would add a variety of new fetishs in one sweep...
no, it's just sex between genie and girls and women (just tonks atm).

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
no, it's just sex between genie and girls and women (just tonks atm).
^^ I know what it is atm. And I dont want somebody else then genie to have sex with the girls and women, I just want him (Genie) to steal hermione for example from Ron or Ginny (in the future) from harry. This is a proposal/suggestion from me to the devs for future updates.

From the definition this would be or , but dont worry - no . ;)

• Angry
Reactions: F1forhalp
Sep 16, 2017
Hey, is there any way to keep progressing the story without needing to complete the public favors for Hermione? I already got the personal ball ending for her, but i can't progress the game without doing the public favors, the sorting hat won't wake up, Cho's storyline can't continue, Luna also. For moral reasons, i can't bring myself to progress Hermione's public favors, is there any way to skip this at all? Screen_Shot_2019-01-24_at_3.23.42_PM.jpg

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is a proposal/suggestion from me to the devs for future updates.
1st would need to see if hermione or ginny actually love those boys and they are just extra random appearances in this game. them actually being in game would require actual avn not this.

Hey, is there any way to keep progressing the story without needing to complete the public favors for Hermione?
cho, luna, etc don't have anything to do with hermione's public favors and their stories aren't finished..

halluva

May 18, 2017
Wouldn't it make more sense for Tonks to discover the favor trading a little bit later in the game? Not only would it make a bit more narrative sense, but from a lewdity escalation point of view as well.

Reactions: Bummenphist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wouldn't it make more sense for Tonks to discover the favor trading a little bit later in the game? Not only would it make a bit more narrative sense, but from a lewdity escalation point of view as well.
well yes and no but i think she was doing same in elsewhere.

sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
1st would need to see if hermione or ginny actually love those boys and they are just extra random appearances in this game. them actually being in game would require actual avn not this.
you are right, this would mean quite some work, especially when we are talking about hermione or cho, as in that case parts of their scripts would need to be rewritten. So I see that given that Silver Studio Games is working on a lot of different things implementing this might be a tad bit too much to do... ;) But if they are going to implement Ginny one day, maybe they can let her appear at the site of Harry. So that they both are in a relationship. And then Genie steals Ginny (how fitting) from Harry... This would add two new genres/fetishes to the game. And I would love to see it. If you dont agree - no problem, let me dream at least.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes