halluva

May 18, 2017
If I play through the intro instead of skipping, I get a bug where Hermione's personal favors are never started. I also never get the prompt telling me about how clothes change with the weather.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Am I supposed to be able to summon Cho after I read the quidditch book? She doesn't appear on the list

Edit: I figured out I needed to go into Hermione's talk dialog (something I had stopped doing because until now it did not seem to have any benefit. Also is it a bug that opening the talk dialog always opens the prompts to change address? That seems wrong)

Last edited:

halluva

May 18, 2017
It seems odd that Tonks is willing to go completely topless and bottomless before even unlocking some of the skimpier outfits. Is this a bug?

halluva

May 18, 2017
Some final thoughts:

I'm not a fan of Hermione's new "level up" system, especially with how it relates to the hearts in her personal requests. In the base game it was pretty straight-forward that each request had different tiers denoted by its hearts level, and that unlocked as you made her sluttier. But now, each heart bar resets every time you level up, and it's not clear at all what the different counts even represent. It's also frustrating from a progression point of view to fill out a bunch of levels and then have them all go back to 0.

I don't know if it's because of all the new features, but the game is really laggy now. Clicking on objects and progressing through dialog has a noticeable delay that is frustrating.

Reactions: F1forhalp

Dantaylion

Jul 23, 2019
Some final thoughts:

I'm not a fan of Hermione's new "level up" system, especially with how it relates to the hearts in her personal requests. In the base game it was pretty straight-forward that each request had different tiers denoted by its hearts level, and that unlocked as you made her sluttier. But now, each heart bar resets every time you level up, and it's not clear at all what the different counts even represent. It's also frustrating from a progression point of view to fill out a bunch of levels and then have them all go back to 0.

I don't know if it's because of all the new features, but the game is really laggy now. Clicking on objects and progressing through dialog has a noticeable delay that is frustrating.
I've played enough times now to realize you dont even have to do the favors like "talk" ect... after leveling a couple of times.

You could still do it to see the different responses but its not necessary to do if you're just after leveling her up.

I go straight to the favor I can do without her refusing and storming off and work my way up until its time to level.
Might not be perfect but that's what I do.

Whenever you level her up you'll get a clue as to the most you can get away with favors.
(At least with personal ones)

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Some final thoughts:

I would prefer that when Hermione reaches a new level, that an extra empty heart (or half a heart) appears in all relevant categories. And any black heart that is now accessible becomes grey until you do that task.

halluva

May 18, 2017
She's a pervert.
It still doesn't make any sense. She's perverted enough to go naked, but not perverted enough to wear a revealing top?

I would prefer that when Hermione reaches a new level, that an extra empty heart (or half a heart) appears in all relevant categories. And any black heart that is now accessible becomes grey until you do that task.
Something like this would definitely be better. As it stands, it feels like there's no reason to have multiple hearts by each favor if they're all going to be tied to whatever her current level is. It's just confusing from a mechanical perspective. I don't see what is gained from moving away from the system that was present before.

Sep 16, 2017
1st would need to see if hermione or ginny actually love those boys and they are just extra random appearances in this game. them actually being in game would require actual avn not this.

cho, luna, etc don't have anything to do with hermione's public favors and their stories aren't finished..
OK, so how do i wake up the sorting hat now? I already had sex with Hermione more than a dozen times.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It seems odd that Tonks is willing to go completely topless and bottomless before even unlocking some of the skimpier outfits. Is this a bug?
not a bug, if genie spends enuf time with her and when she appears to office barenekkid and genie scolds her she likes it.

OK, so how do i wake up the sorting hat now? I already had sex with Hermione more than a dozen times.
by playing future version of wts.

Reactions: Bummenphist

halluva

May 18, 2017
not a bug, if genie spends enuf time with her and when she appears to office barenekkid and genie scolds her she likes it.
I'm talking about the player's options when adjusting her wardrobe. Whatever milestone flag set in place that restricts you from giving her too revealing clothing should also apply to just removing it. The other girls seem to have this implemented.

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
I'm talking about the player's options when adjusting her wardrobe. Whatever milestone flag set in place that restricts you from giving her too revealing clothing should also apply to just removing it. The other girls seem to have this implemented.
Because Tonks is a slut and very sexually open minded.
From the start she's in on the plan to corrupt the students, so from the start Genie knows that she's a slut, and she has no issue acting like one around him and it continues escalating (however, I think her route isn't done yet)

Seriously, this woman has no decency or subtelty in the art of corruption. She's as blunt as a sledgehammer.

And it's awesome

Last edited:

jekkajacka

Apr 9, 2019
I'm on Android too, the lag is real, set the FPS from 60 to 30, and it will help, but it's not perfect. I also encountered a bug where when I first banged Hermione, most of her face and arms were missing from the CG. But hey, bug fixes will be coming.

With the lag, it took me 6hrs+ (with cheats) to reach Cho's BJ scene. I wasn't overly impressed by it, mostly because the eyes seemed too big and close together when compared to her bust and chibi models (I still have a 1.35 version just for Luna's BJ, although she swallows the first time and says she loves it, everytime after she wants to get a facial, odd).
I just watched the last 4 movies and now I'm about to continue Astorias story and delve into Tonks. I must say, all the characters on this game are way better than the movies, both in appearance and characterisation.

Also, the game has the BEST character customisation I've seen in a game (besides honey select), I mean you can change the colour of their clothes, hair, and even lipstick (I set the lipstick to the colour of their respective houses, can't wait to get a green cock from Astoria ;) ).

I quite like the theme songs of each girl, mainly Cho's as that shit plays over and over again in my head, even days after I last played the game

halluva

May 18, 2017
Because Tonks is a slut and very sexually open minded.
From the start she's in on the plan to corrupt the students, so from the start Genie knows that she's a slut, and she has no issue acting like one around him and it continues escalating (however, I think her route isn't done yet)

Seriously, this woman has no decency or subtelty in the art of corruption. She's as blunt as a sledgehammer.

And it's awesome
If that's the case, then why is there any restriction at all in what wardrobe you can choose for her?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes