Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
The game crashes instantly
Can you show us what your game folder looks like? It's possible that like F1forhalp said, your antivirus is interfering.

The process for playing the game should be as simple as just clicking the exe and having it launch the game.

Last edited:

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
Any hints about installing mods on the android version? There's no game folder in Data u less crappy android 11 is messing with me again

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Any hints about installing mods on the android version? There's no game folder in Data u less crappy android 11 is messing with me again

Just create the folder if it's not there. Name it like in the image, and you should be good to go.

Reactions: Dfour

JJASit

Sep 21, 2019
Can you show us what your game folder looks like? It's possible that like F1forhalp said, your antivirus is interfering.

The process for playing the game should be as simple as just clicking the exe and having it launch the game.
the game launch, yes. But after pressing start game crashes

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Well, I still think it might have something to do with your drivers, but I'd advise posting your log over on discord and hopefully Loafy Lemon can help.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
maybe try this:
1) launch the game, do not click Start Game
2) click Preferences -> Visuals tab
3) there, change the Renderer (if it is OpenGL, click the DirectX box, or other way around)
4) also you may try to uncheck the Power-Saving just to be sure it's not that.
5) when done, click Return and then try Start Game

..hope that helps.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
is it just me or the content is less?

last time i played luna has more content than this 1.41 version
Luna got a rework that was implemented in 1.4, back in May. There are no more Dom/Sub brainwashing paths for Luna, so that's probably what you're thinking of. Overall there's more content than there was in 1.39.

Reactions: andrew123123

JJASit

Sep 21, 2019
maybe try this:
1) launch the game, do not click Start Game
2) click Preferences -> Visuals tab
3) there, change the Renderer (if it is OpenGL, click the DirectX box, or other way around)
4) also you may try to uncheck the Power-Saving just to be sure it's not that.
5) when done, click Return and then try Start Game

..hope that helps.
after the second step the game crashes. I found out that android version works correctly, so the problem is with my PC, not the game

miafitzvibes

Nov 30, 2020
Fellas,when i try to run either WT Silver or WT Silver-32 got a message.The message starts like

" I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 443, in <module>
version_upgrade()
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 365, in version_upgrade
patch = get_patch(files)
File "game/_script_/utility/updatechecker.rpy", line 354, in get_patch
file = max(archives, key=os.path.getctime) "

and goes on.

I downloaded the game files from here,im on PC btw.

I saw some comments about one's also having trouble to run the game properly but i don't get what can i do honestly.

May someone help me? thx in advance.

fakeemails

Apr 9, 2018
Just did a clean install since I got a new PC, Windows 11, and after double clicking the exe it loads for a second then nothing happens. There is no log for me to see whats going on. Any tips on how to fix this? I already tried updating DirectX

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes