huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
Pretty sure that was made by this guy/girl

When you see "silver" in the mod name, you know it's this paritcular modder
Oh, tks dude (o_O), So that just a mini game, a crossover of main storyline game in mod 1.2-1.6 . I really want to have this main storyline game (final ver.) in my collection
Then, how long for a game like this have finish completely (final ver.)??

bubbaboy

Dec 10, 2017
quick question: Why can't I do the "flirt with teachers" public request? Every time I try, she gets mad and leaves.

pedrob

Aug 19, 2017
Oh, tks dude (o_O), So that just a mini game, a crossover of main storyline game in mod 1.2-1.6 . I really want to have this main storyline game (final ver.) in my collection
Then, how long for a game like this have finish completely (final ver.)??
The main idea 'bout this mod is go as far we have intest Hermione and well... I think a talk for each one of the bastards and peverts here, it'll not be over. :)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This's the latest ver. or just another version in russian language, guys?
" "
its look good :D
that's made by feodosiy and differs quite a much from wt silver. if you want to play it then link on it is on similar threads below this.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
quick question: Why can't I do the "flirt with teachers" public request? Every time I try, she gets mad and leaves.
Generally speaking, anytime you get a refusal on a request, it means you haven't degraded/corrupted the character enough. This means you need to work the earlier requests a few more times before trying the new one again.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
"" if u just do "private request" then it will lock "pulic request", u just can be cheat to unlock public or play again and do both of them at same time.
The main idea 'bout this mod is go as far we have intest Hermione and well... I think a talk for each one of the bastards and peverts here, it'll not be over. :)
oh god, i always chose some "game finished" to feel satifised when finish each game and the end scene, hope this will be have finished in the future.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
and even if player has req whoring to request public favor player can't get Hermione to do it cause prev. favor hasn't been done enuf times.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Fawkes hasn't worked since the original Akabur. He just had an original line, something like "nothing is going to happen with this bird no matter how many times you feed it" and then...

...nothing happened with the bird no matter how many times you fed it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you buy or get scroll/potion containing tentacle spell and use it.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
What do the difficulty options influence exactly?
Gold gain, Slytherin points gain, clothing equip hints, and the time Hermione is mad at you.
There is easy and normal mode. Hardcore mode will be removed with the next update. There are currently no extra rewards for hardcore difficulty and it's just grindy. Wouldn't play it if I were you.

Reactions: jediwithbat

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no, pt has only 2 versions, pt and pt gold and it'd be difficultish to add new content to pt since its even more straightforward than wt and has extra chars already.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
But, good golly, PT was such a nice game all-in that it doesn't really need mods.

Except...it won't have any sequel for a lonnnng time, so that might be a tempting invitation to more suicidal modders.

SlyBurn

Apr 11, 2018
Been having issues getting some of the new features. Can't get most of the Corrupted Luna events. I get to her sitting on the lap and removing clothes but nothing beyond that and Hermiones reset of her.

Wolfy0

Mar 11, 2018
Been having issues getting some of the new features. Can't get most of the Corrupted Luna events. I get to her sitting on the lap and removing clothes but nothing beyond that and Hermiones reset of her.
Sounds like you took the dominant Luna route. That hasn't been written yet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes