SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
bit more risky than getting bj from orc.
Why in the nine hells would anyone stick their stick into an Orc's gob?
If it can't pog, it can't succ. And those fangs are way too big for them to do the pog. Might as well face-fuck a smilodon.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
them devs decided femdom doesn't really fit to Luna, something along that line..
might be the idea comes back with a different girl some day.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Jed

Feb 28, 2017
Nor do I think that gratuitously throwing Hermione into the Snake Snape Pit is a viable move in a hoe-hoarding harem sim.
At least not until we get a sip of those Slytherin Sluts he keeps hissing about. If he keeps denying us those twin twats, then we have no reason to share a thing with him either. Give and take, yeah?
I have doubts that Snape's Slytherin Sluts are anything other than his own two hands.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
is this mod fully completed? Can I play it instead of the base game.
there are some modifications to the original Akabur content, so i'd recommend checking that out as well. it's just that Granger girl in there, you won't see the others, as they're added as part of this mod. it would give you some insight into what has been changed, from what ground the Silver mod started, and the original kind of has it's own charm.

heck, i even now hold 5 versions of WT play-ready on disk:
-the original WT by Akabur
-the WT Feodoisy mod
and 3 versions of the WT Silver mod, with one being constantly updated and the others older versions, with content being partially different enough that i consider them worth keeping; saves nicely separated from eachother by changing the according line in the options. custom locations ftw.
this mod isn't complete, but it does get updates.

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I can't use the discord link
Press 'Join Silver Studio Games', it's that blue button.

Edit: If you're on iOS, know that Apple has blocked NSFW servers, and in order to join, you need a computer.

Last edited:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Hey people need clarification on something:

Cant give Luna any items(it says to try it in future version)
Wardrobe and sexual favors are "not unlocked"(implying that they can be unlocked)
And off course there is the new clothes that you can buy for her.
So the question is. How do I unlock those options with her?(I have continued from older save(successfully) and finished the Cho branch also(in which is explained that new content will be available in coming patches)). Also I clearly remember having options with Luna avaiable last time I played. Should I start over or?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes