cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I find griffyndors weakness in the Cho story-line?
talk to that little mischievous slut AND LISTEN.

Hey people need clarification on something:

Cant give Luna any items(it says to try it in future version)
Wardrobe and sexual favors are "not unlocked"(implying that they can be unlocked)
And off course there is the new clothes that you can buy for her.
So the question is. How do I unlock those options with her?(I have continued from older save(successfully) and finished the Cho branch also(in which is explained that new content will be available in coming patches)). Also I clearly remember having options with Luna avaiable last time I played. Should I start over or?
unlocked later version.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Sorry for the dumb question, tried to search in the thread but the first results were not relevant.
I have Tonks relation quite high, can even get her to dress (better, undress) when I call her, but the "sexual favours" is always grey, no matter the time of day.
Is it not yet implemented ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Sorry for the dumb question, tried to search in the thread but the first results were not relevant.
I have Tonks relation quite high, can even get her to dress (better, undress) when I call her, but the "sexual favours" is always grey, no matter the time of day.
Is it not yet implemented ?
gift her (brooms work) and hang with her (need strong stuff) and when possible scold her.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
It only happens with this one.
How many servers are you currently in? Discord seems to have a limit of how many you can join.

If you're sure this isn't the issue, and you've tried joining other servers since encountering this issue and are able to join with no issues, I can only guess that you were previously banned from the server.

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
I think a bug is making going to the next quidditch match impossible.
How to you continue the second quidditch match anyways just to be sure.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think a bug is making going to the next quidditch match impossible.
How to you continue the second quidditch match anyways just to be sure.
dl latest version.

talk to cho (favor not normal) and LISTEN.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are there any hints for beginner? like when should I level up or what item does what?
lvl up when you aren't gaining more stars to favors, hermione likes pretty much everything (although early she doesn't like dildos etc), tonks likes booze (strong stuff) and those brooms, cho brooms too.

thenero

Oct 26, 2017
Can i Faxx that luna girl in this game? I maxed all heart and it still there only Screen that watch her masterbate..

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes