cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
h has interactions with c and also with l (well had/will have).

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I have a simple question: After Cho, who's going to be the next character scheduled for content/scene(s) update?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I have a simple question: After Cho, who's going to be the next character scheduled for content/scene(s) update?
Susan is slated to have her updated model in the next update, which is more of a tech update to try and fix some of the bugs people are experiencing on Android. It will also be working on implementing some other behind the scenes things. Ironically, given that that one guy is complaining that she's has been forgotten, Hermione is getting a new set of events in the next 'real' release, which will include new CG's.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
ruined base game? well there's 1 little thing, THERE IS NO BASE GAME SINCE THIS IS NEW GAME.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ruined base game? well there's 1 little thing, THERE IS NO BASE GAME SINCE THIS IS NEW GAME.
actually there is still that base game :cool: and this mod builds up on that base game, but it being a mod, doesn't mean they have to add to the Granger storyline. also, the Granger story was complete to begin with; i wouldn't expect anything added to it, beyond the cross sections naturally coming from interaction with other figures. so those have been added, imo as far as said interaction needs it. i don't really get the initial rant from that other ... person, as far as the main storyline goes.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Agreed. Hermie's pretty well-cooked at this point. I for one would love to see Suzie's evolution, for example. The game has too many interesting characters for it to simply keep squeezing the same ol' witch.

Reactions: Crichton

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Agreed. Hermie's pretty well-cooked at this point. I for one would love to see Suzie's evolution, for example. The game has too many interesting characters for it to simply keep squeezing the same ol' witch.
well as long as she ain't actually old :D
but yeah they have a good number of girls, and each of them "side" characters have plenty room for storylines. i could picture some dom route, moving on from Imperio, it'd just fit a certain chick's crave to "control everyone in Hogwarts" rite?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
What I'd really like to see the Silver Team do long term, i.e. once they've got 80-90% of the content finished for the current girls, is add a second Gryffindor, Slytherin, and Hufflepuff. My suggestions would be Ginevra (Ginny) Weasley, Pansy Parkinson, and Hannah Abbott respectively. Pansy would be an excellent choice to bring back the Luna Dom path, which IMO didn't work for Luna but would be natural for Pansy. Ginny could be set up as either a friendly rival for Cho, they both play Quidditch, or just as a more flirty Gryffindor. I'm not sure about Hannah as she doesn't get mentioned much in the books, similar to Susan. Huff's get no respect.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I read through the changelog but I'm not sure which version had Femdom Luna because its somewhat vague to when it was removed. I'd be grateful if someone could upload it or at least knew the version with it so I could search for it.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Agreed. I can't in good faith call for new characters just cuz rn Susan has no content and everyone else could use more, but I think those are all good chocies. Also think that it would be neat to see the Parvati/Padme twins and Belatrix Lestrange (but I can't think of an in universe way to bring her in). Also think it would be neat to see an younger version of Professor McGonagall.
Hmm, seeing Bellatrix getting her hands on Hermioine and putting her through her paces would be a nice addition. Maybe Bellatrix could be hiding on the premises, initially for other purposes, but once she discovers the "points trading" scheme, she becomes more interested in training her own pet?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
what do i do after this?
You're most likely missing the 'Talk to me' favour, which as to be completed before you can proceed, but if you're still stuck, dismiss all characters until Genie is alone in the office, open the console with SHIFT+O, then type the following command jump cho_quid_E6, then confirm with enter.

This should let you continue Cho's storyline, even if your favours were bugged, because they'll get fixed as soon as you go to the next tier.

Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
You're most likely missing the 'Talk to me' favour, which as to be completed before you can proceed, but if you're still stuck, dismiss all characters until Genie is alone in the office, open the console with SHIFT+O, then type the following command jump cho_quid_E6, then confirm with enter.

This should let you continue Cho's storyline, even if your favours were bugged, because they'll get fixed as soon as you go to the next tier.
it worked,thank you

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Getting a whitespace error on launch when using JoiPlay.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/_script_/utility/image_crop.rpy", line 1, in script
  File "game/_script_/utility/image_crop.rpy", line 3, in <module>
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images.whitespace'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 553, in main
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2469, in file
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
I'm aware there is an android build but I hate having some games in .apk format and some in a loose directory. Would rather have them all accessible from the same area.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Getting a whitespace error on launch when using JoiPlay.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
  File "renpy/main.py", line 553, in main
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2247, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2469, in file
  File "renpy/loader.py", line 798, in load
I'm aware there is an android build but I hate having some games in .apk format and some in a loose directory. Would rather have them all accessible from the same area.
I'm sorry, but JoiPlay isn't a supported platform.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes