F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Isn't he able to doppelgang by default, being a Genie and all? He could literally morph into anyone or anything, and none would be the wiser (except Tonks, of course).
well, his inhabit magic seems to be off in hog warts, to a degree where he can't even undo a spell as game starter. might as well be he can't use active magic at all, like, anything beyond "reaching into the very fabric of existence" for some info. would make sense.

Reactions: SkrerkS

gumical

Aug 31, 2018
Anyone experiencing crashed play on android 11? I crashed alot when snowy and rainy or backlog too much. Also joiplay can't loading and force closed.

If anyone know how to fix or make it smooth please help me.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone experiencing crashed play on android 11? I crashed alot when snowy and rainy or backlog too much. Also joiplay can't loading and force closed.

If anyone know how to fix or make it smooth please help me.
The next update, which is presently being tested, should address Android crashes.

MizRo

Jul 15, 2018
I might be retarded but i have no clue what to do after the first talk with Hermione. Nothing is happening, i've skipped like 20 days already

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I might be retarded but i have no clue what to do after the first talk with Hermione. Nothing is happening, i've skipped like 20 days already
chat with snape aka spend evening with him.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
Your early days should be like:
Day:
- Check Cupboard behind Genie for items,
- Work (by clicking on desk, and choosing left most item)
Night:
- Check Cupboard for items,
- If you've found Wine in Cupboard, Summon Snape by clicking on Door, and "Let's Hang", otherwise Work.

Once you've completed that part, Summoning Snape that is.
You add to Night:
- Summon Hermione and "Tutor"
and finish the night with "Let's Hang" or Work if you don't have Wine.

Once Nymphy shows up, you can pass Day with "Let's Hang" if you have Whisky if you don't have Work, while still passing Night with Snape and Wine. After you finish tutoring Hermione, and hang out with Snape for long enough, Hermione will show up offering favors, and... game opens up from there in variety of ways.

Cndrblck

Sep 2, 2018
Hey can anyone give me a hand? I'm currently stuck with the cho quest line before the slytherin match. I have to get cho to confirm their "weakness" as im going to call it, like with cedric. she has done all of the public favours and i cant go any further. I have tried to search it up but to no avail.

bar56

Dec 10, 2017
Hey can anyone give me a hand? I'm currently stuck with the cho quest line before the slytherin match. I have to get cho to confirm their "weakness" as im going to call it, like with cedric. she has done all of the public favours and i cant go any further. I have tried to search it up but to no avail.
Same When I choose the option to discuss training she says the same things she said before I completed all the favors. "I hope you find a way to deal with those brutes"

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
The original Witch Trainer (Akabur) has an "animated" tag, this does not. Just curious, has that been taken out/cut in the Silver version? Haven't tried either version yet.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes