Umbra214

Aug 20, 2017
I've got 'Ball ending 2' only... How can I get ending 00 and 01? Or other endings?

Last edited:

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I've got 'Ball ending 2' only... How can I get ending 00 and 01? Or other endings?
At one point in the game, you'll get a warning that if you do any additional Public Favors with Hermoine, you can't get certain ending(s). Not sure which ending is which, and how many there are in this version. But that's a start lol

I think other endings are divided by who won the House Cup, that is who had the most points at the end.

Last edited:

fantasianme

May 15, 2017
can someone share a save ? found one from an update or two ago but my saves ingame are not changing when i add the files

swextal

May 7, 2018
how many endings are there i only got ball 1 and2
I have Cho Chang suck me off in front of three teachers (Snape, Hooch, colour changing hair) then riding me.

I haven't figured out how to reach your endings.

Remember, this is a game in progress, so nothing is certain.

Aloryn

Aug 13, 2019
I have Cho Chang suck me off in front of three teachers (Snape, Hooch, colour changing hair) then riding me.

I haven't figured out how to reach your endings.

Remember, this is a game in progress, so nothing is certain.
Those 2 endings should've been there before mod, and reaching them required you to progress Hermione, through Personal and/or Public Requests.

Johny Alfa

Oct 7, 2017
Now in 1.42 we can play against Grffyndor and make Ravencalv win the cup, win the bet with Severus. I think should be some celebration in the office with Genie and Cho and the rest of the Ravenclav team gangbang. :D :D Or at least invite Severus to the party with Genie and Cho to cheer him up after loosing so much money....

Reactions: Zwart
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes