VN Ren'Py Completed With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Out of curiosity, does the mother/daughter stuff make sense yet because last time I played it was all fucked up?

I started playing, the mother and daughter romance stuff happened with the daughter even getting jealous over the mother getting touched by another woman.

Then another daughter turned up and the 2 sisters started going at it and forgot about the mother who was now dating a stripper for some reason.

Then one of the daughters friends turned up and the daughter was dating her, her sister and some older woman who was a shrink or something.

Relationships went all over the place. I kinda lost track of what was going on.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
With Rain Comes the Flood [v1.0] [Stiffman Productions]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 320 MB

PC/MAC: - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
Found some typos in Meg's conversation with Cara. At one point Megan says that something has been "nothering" her. and a few sentences later Cara has some jumbled words "I know tha toyu are a strong woman...". Late Meg while taking with Des, Megan talks about having a DNS test done.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Found some typos in Meg's conversation with Cara. At one point Megan says that something has been "nothering" her. and a few sentences later Cara has some jumbled words "I know tha toyu are a strong woman...". Late Meg while taking with Des, Megan talks about having a DNS test done.
Deoxyribose Nucleic Somethingorother?

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
Same thing, is the game really over ?

I have the impression that the game was botched at the end as if to finish with it, like In Your Shoes in fact...

Last edited:

Speedfeed

Dec 19, 2020
It was weird to me how the mom seemed to be ignored and started feeling like a side character and things did feel all over the place still like it though and appreciate it being made. Especially considering how this site is lacking in games like this and with the lesbian and female protagonist tags.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Out of curiosity, does the mother/daughter stuff make sense yet because last time I played it was all fucked up?

I started playing, the mother and daughter romance stuff happened with the daughter even getting jealous over the mother getting touched by another woman.

Then another daughter turned up and the 2 sisters started going at it and forgot about the mother who was now dating a stripper for some reason.

Then one of the daughters friends turned up and the daughter was dating her, her sister and some older woman who was a shrink or something.

Just my personal opinion but I think it gets worse every update, either I failed to find a coherent and logical path that actually sticks to the supposed premise of the game or there is none.
So, no, I wouldn't say it makes anymore sense then before, if any sense at all.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019

It is still extremely weird so:

Mom and Daughter A, pretty cute stuff, mutual attraction. Daughter A has a Friend called Libbie, that seems to have the hots for Daughter A, but sure, you decide that. Then comes Daughter B. This daughter has the hots for her sister, and they get on together forgetting about the mom as you said. As mom gets sidelined, enters Zoey a masseuse that gets on with Mom and Daughter A, but its very on-and-off with the Mom in question, and gets in a wierd relationship with Daughter A. Since Mom and Daughter A get kinky, Mom gets weirded out and they go to a therapist, who is an old friend (?) of Mom's and she has a long lost love about Mom, but still encourages Mom and Daughters to get it on. Mom gets into an unavoidable invitation to a strip bar where she meets two (I think) other girls, Sarah and Eve I think. As Daughter A and B are getting it on, Daughter B goes to the same therapist, and she gets into some weird therapy with other girls and she meets Cara who likes Daughter B so the Relationship Octagon gets even more convoluted.

Anyway, it is very strange and unplayable without a walkthrough in my opinion.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
Is there more than one ending because I played through it a few times after I finished it the first time with skip and picking different choices and I got funneled into the same ending. Either that or I cant make head nor tail of the choices.. they honestly don't seem to make any sense.

rssf

Sep 27, 2017
How could Desire in relationship with Liv in the end?
I tried many times, only chose D/L path, but doesn't work.
Liv always said she love Meg in the end, but I didn't make any positive chose.

Reactions: BOBJevent

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
As far as I can humanly tell there is only 1 possible ending & literally not a single choice you ever make matters. This game is random garbage that pretends to be a VN, as harsh as it might sound.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Dev said in last post: "I read all the comments, and yes... I am in the process of re-creating the romance aspect of Mom and Daughter and creating an alternate ending for that as well."

So we wait n' bate with what we have till then.

Last edited:
Reactions: rssf and guisti

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
This game is random garbage that pretends to be a VN, as harsh as it might sound.
Definitely sounds harsh, especially after the dev already said "I read all the comments, and yes... I am in the process of re-creating the romance aspect of Mom and Daughter and creating an alternate ending for that as well."

The dev is new and one of the very few who explores the lezcest genre, so I'm grateful for his or her effort. Looking forward to the new game.

3.70 star(s) 15 Votes