Aug 13, 2018
Hmm... 'multiple penetration' tag in a game made by the makers of BB series... do other guys beside the MC actually get to fuck anyone here? That's new.

Hopefully that's not the case for BB3...

kazuyan44

Feb 6, 2021
Ok, i wonder if anyone got the old japanese ssg of this game(cheat file used in SpoilerAL, or the CheatEngine for Japan). I tried acessing the old page with the database of old cheats trying to get the ssg file compatible with v1.10(that should also work with translated version anyway because adress doesn't change with translation though) but all i could get from there were installers or shit. I wonder if anyone still got the ssg file as text and a working one(the max i found as text, was the cheat list for the demo made waaaay before the game was released by japanese as well, or the page where they discussed the data and codes as the ssg was being made. The author has "Redcat" as nickname, one of the modifications with codes from necocan page, or where ssg files were posted).

If people are somewhat confuse on what ssg are, i guess if i mention Kamidori Alchemy Meister cheats using SpoilerAL or Sengoku Rance should refresh memory... there was also one like that for Daibanchou Big Bang Age(game close to impossible to even finish without cheating)...

The last forums with updated SpoilerAL and changes can be found here:
and the oldest database can be found here:
Though page has codes for literally close to all japanese games with simulation or rpg elements...

EDIT:
Ok, i found a way to extract the old database and get the codes, though in this case the guy who made these cheats didn't spread them on files one for each game, but directly added a kinda like database folder, so, it's VERY hard to find the exact ssg file or data just by looking at the list with so many codes avaliable and all game names written in kanji/katakana, so, here's how to get directly to the right file without so much problems... Also note that this game has an included Anti-Cheat(like most Softhouse games) that returns the value to the one before if u instant max or something, thus, some of the red named cheats are used to kill this function so u get to cheat as well.

TUTORIAL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to be done with it, here's SpoilerAL Download:
This is the gentleman patch already applied and with all the ssg files i have within my computer...

Sample of Cheat in Effect after kill the game protections with one of the red written codes
View attachment 1029566
i think i need help with this one. it seem like i can't connect my games with my spoilerAL. i already open the games, but when i open spoilerAL, there's no data so i can't use any cheats.

or can somebody help ? 222.png

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
i think i need help with this one. it seem like i can't connect my games with my spoilerAL. i already open the games, but when i open spoilerAL, there's no data so i can't use any cheats.

or can somebody help ? View attachment 1049474

You noticed that there are 2 anti-cheat killer codes right? **BOTH** should be active together and also, swap screen once to data down there load so it can be edited later... well, whatever. SpoilerAL should also be executed as Admin so it can attach itself to the games correctly outside of this...

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
lets see. shock cost 6mp with 32 cast time and 20 delay with a stun.
air cutter cost 4mp with 12 cast time and 10 delay but 1/3 or 1/4 the damage of shock and doesnt stun.
i prefer air cutter because of the speed. idk how "speed" and elocution/synergy/symbiosis affect cast time and delay maybe shock is better if you invenst on those 4?
Shock hits in a line where air cutter targets a tile in the range radius. Means You need to waste a turn to allign yourself if they don't stand on the "plus" with you in the center.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
idk that i thought shocks also works diagonally as long as the range is met. also i reached 275 and run out of mana due to those black creatures that are super tanky and in numbers.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Use Whip everyone, it's OP.
As for mana, upgrade your Mana Recovery.
Actually ever since using Whip, I've rarely used Magic lol.

Reactions: Dharkie29

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah I sold the legendary whip I got in my first playthrough cause I was like "I'll never use whips.". Major regret. It was one of those things where I got it so early that I figured it wasn't all that rare. When good luck actually ends up being bad luck, if I'd had gotten it in my 2nd or 3rd run I probably would have kept it.

At least I've picked up the OP staff, bow, and hammer since then. Bow seems kinda underwhelming tbh, it seems to mostly be single target damage. I didn't watch the fights much but it didn't perform very well in auto battles. I don't have hammer skills maxed yet either so I haven't tested hammer. I might just speed run through a bunch of runs to max everything out and try to get more legendaries.

Last edited:

ahri9tails

Mar 16, 2018
does anyone know how to get past the wall on the tower of qualifications or something. I can't seem to get past Archwizard Three.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
you need to have Celes meet Rune which requires about 20 STUDY at Adept (3rd mode) or higher
higher modes requires less study. idk if clearing the 3 towers if needed.

Reactions: ahri9tails

Dharkie29

Apr 24, 2020
How do you equip furniture like bed, where is the button to equip them?
Edit: I finally found it demn.

Slickdick69

Jul 21, 2020
Hey all, I went ahead and used cheatengine to setup all skill values (except general studies, cuz it crashed and i didnt feel like fixing it, cuz it took me forever to do) to 999999, plus money. You should start at the beginning of the game. Let me know if it actually work, thanks.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
any walkthrough to get all the EXTRA scenes?? im at 33/39
also i dont think i can beat tower of heroes without skipping floors

recinlskeyyys

May 10, 2020
The actual problem I see with the game is that the little bitch sometimes just refuses to heal herself. I seriously despise such auto-battle gameplay, it's just there to fuck you over. Never even mind that high-speed gameplay that makes characters endlessly dance with each other, while another barrages you.
You have to set a target priority or your character is going to juggle pursuing a different target too often. Skills only get attempted when at the beginning of a turn if the target is in range (so you won't attack after walking)

For heals they get attempted under a certain % hp but can get delayed by another ability being mid cast as your ho reaches this %. You also risk being interrupted when your casts are slow, or being killed in between casts because your delay between actions is too large (speed)

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes