FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Found another way too, tried just about everything and this was the most successful with staff. I'm surprised this beat Holy/Dark and Wind:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
Ok could some explain why I'm getting diminishing returns on the stat I'm training? I for some reason only get 4500 on NG+ when I clearly should be getting more. I just don't get it. at the end I'm usually at around 16000-17000 on a single stat (this is after already starting with 4.5k points on my stat) but I still only get 4.5k next run? why? it says I get 30% of my previous max but I'm not getting what I'm supposed to. I should if I'm not wrong, each run, get at least 1k - 2k more than what I started with.
do the tower of heroes in the extra in title clearing a specific number of floors will give you plus 2% for the previous max and advancing to the next difficulty will give you 10%

Opious

Nov 24, 2019
Staff skills the only fucking skill that actually does anything is the damn staff skill itself.. the others are all shit.. including fend. I had armed skills for defense, agility at max 10.. did shit for me. Staff 10 did shit for me. Has anyone figured out what fucking skills actually are useful in this damn game?
[/QUOTE]
lol the game said in their tips section in extra that "don't e
No the new game is a joke. It only gives you 30% for the current game.. so you lose the skills pretty much completely as 30% isn't enough for anything. Like third game I had 3 of my physical stats all at 10.. but could not do the same on new game as I do not have enough.

staff 10
defense 10
agility 10
fend 3

It's impossible to get any better than this no matter how many new games you get! It is not a real new game you are starting off with starting stats and 30% points for the cost you build up..

Same with Wizardry. the new game is a fucking joke. It's bull shit! Other games you get all your skills so you continue to RAISE your skills for every new game getting stronger.. but this fucking game you DO NOT get to raise skills. It's a damn fucking joke. If you do not get mana recover high you will always run out of mana. If you do not get health recovery high you will run out of health but the game makes it fucking impossible to get anything high as it's new game is a fucking joke.
jumping through difficulties will give you plus 10% while doing the tower of heroes in the extra section will give 2% for each specific number of floors cleared I have 60% percent now and no the game is not impossible I beated it in my 4th playthrough You just have to grind more lol for your first playthourghs don't worry about the events just grind I guess

shaitan7ddd

Feb 21, 2021
This download is being blocked as malware by my browser, and it keeps trying to get me to download extra programs. is there maybe a legit link that won't try to kill my computer?

shaitan7ddd

Feb 21, 2021
Thats the reason i complained about the database format, the cheats and names in english within the SpoilerAL(the cheats like for Venus Blood or Sengoku Rance) are codes i was able to get acess to the file and translate or at least get a general idea of what the code can do, but in the format it is, i don't know/have acess to the info/point of the database the info is, so, i can't translate the name of each code at all(or descriptions). I could try searching in the database again some other time to see if i can get the right file as kanji and re-name the stuff some other time

EDIT:
Ok, after being able to open the right file while using Notepad++ and right configuration, i was able to MTL and translated the definitions of each code...
Re-place the file on the path(extracting obvious): SpoilerAL -> SSG -> Redcat -> (Here).
Then go through the same process as the other post and the result will be something like this:
View attachment 1029781
Have fun cheating then. Note that both Anti Cheat Killers should be active or the game will keep returning value to the old one...
i cannot seem to figure out where to extract these files. i have no redcat folder.

shaitan7ddd

Feb 21, 2021
Ok, i wonder if anyone got the old japanese ssg of this game(cheat file used in SpoilerAL, or the CheatEngine for Japan). I tried acessing the old page with the database of old cheats trying to get the ssg file compatible with v1.10(that should also work with translated version anyway because adress doesn't change with translation though) but all i could get from there were installers or shit. I wonder if anyone still got the ssg file as text and a working one(the max i found as text, was the cheat list for the demo made waaaay before the game was released by japanese as well, or the page where they discussed the data and codes as the ssg was being made. The author has "Redcat" as nickname, one of the modifications with codes from necocan page, or where ssg files were posted).

If people are somewhat confuse on what ssg are, i guess if i mention Kamidori Alchemy Meister cheats using SpoilerAL or Sengoku Rance should refresh memory... there was also one like that for Daibanchou Big Bang Age(game close to impossible to even finish without cheating)...

The last forums with updated SpoilerAL and changes can be found here:
and the oldest database can be found here:
Though page has codes for literally close to all japanese games with simulation or rpg elements...

EDIT:
Ok, i found a way to extract the old database and get the codes, though in this case the guy who made these cheats didn't spread them on files one for each game, but directly added a kinda like database folder, so, it's VERY hard to find the exact ssg file or data just by looking at the list with so many codes avaliable and all game names written in kanji/katakana, so, here's how to get directly to the right file without so much problems... Also note that this game has an included Anti-Cheat(like most Softhouse games) that returns the value to the one before if u instant max or something, thus, some of the red named cheats are used to kill this function so u get to cheat as well.

TUTORIAL
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And to be done with it, here's SpoilerAL Download:
This is the gentleman patch already applied and with all the ssg files i have within my computer...

Sample of Cheat in Effect after kill the game protections with one of the red written codes
View attachment 1029566

Aug 7, 2020
Hi. I need some help finished the game 100% Carry over (f*** the Tower of Heroes) now i am only hunting for the scenes i am missing. In event i miss 7 scenes. 2 between Celes - Outdoora 3 and Celes - Swimsuit 1, 2 between Celes - Swimsuit 3 and Elle - First Time, 1 Between Soshiette - Cowgirl and Rune, 2 Between Magic Fight 2 and Hot Springs. In extra Scenes i am missing 3. 1 between ...Huh? and Women without an end, 1 between Reasons and Loria and Wizards, 1 between crying celes and Lynth. if someone knows hoow to trigger them i would be really greatfull

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
beaten 147F. that ice wall is tanky that i didnt use heal at all. as long as i keep attacking, i win. ty

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
What weapon did you guys use ? I just switched from sword to whip and immediately win Viola (4th run), also first time I climbed 93 floors in Tower of Heroes. Strange, I thought sword was better at boss fight.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
What weapon did you guys use ? I just switched from sword to whip and immediately win Viola (4th run), also first time I climbed 93 floors in Tower of Heroes. Strange, I thought sword was better at boss fight.
i used staff because my current style is caster. to be eXact, the staff is the item you get from the tower of aria (gives +1 mana per turn and a better upgrade that the guild staff and the other staff in the shop) idk which is better because i invest more in magic than in sword/physical

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
i used staff because my current style is caster. to be eXact, the staff is the item you get from the tower of aria (gives +1 mana per turn and a better upgrade that the guild staff and the other staff in the shop) idk which is better because i invest more in magic than in sword/physical
Ever since I switched to whip, I only need to hold Ctrl to fast forward the battle lol.
oh. that staff seems useful, I always run out of mana even though I maxed Drain Essence to steal some from enemies.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
There're some strange skills here: Synergy, Symbiosis ? How do these Synergy things work ?
Also, I have a tip: hold Ctrl while hovering your mouse over a skill will show its detailed info

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
i use wind cutter (4 cost) so that it will drain slowly and i invest in mana renegeration.
Why don't you use Shock (6 MP, deal 3-4 times damage than Air Cutter) it can also Stun enemy ? Air magic is only useful against fliers, I think.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
lets see. shock cost 6mp with 32 cast time and 20 delay with a stun.
air cutter cost 4mp with 12 cast time and 10 delay but 1/3 or 1/4 the damage of shock and doesnt stun.
i prefer air cutter because of the speed. idk how "speed" and elocution/synergy/symbiosis affect cast time and delay maybe shock is better if you invenst on those 4?

Reactions: droganpc
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes