mooooooo

Jan 17, 2018
QQ, when it says I carry over X% of points to my next game, is the points that I carry over the max points I had on the last playthough, or of any playthough I've previously done?

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
X% of the HIGHEST number of every stats you have in all playthrough.
EX:
your first playthought gets 1000 points in physical. and your bonus is 30%
you get 300 additional points in physical in you second playthrough.
now if you try to go for magic and gets 2000 points, assuming that your bonus is still 30%
you get 300 additional points in physical because thats the HIGHEST points you gets.
and another 600 additional points on magic

sorry for my englishu

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
as i don't see anyone mentioning this, unarmed skills, the final attack god blow is total bs strong, 999 damage and it has range of 2 so can hit dragons and other bosses that most brawler skills cant. and like most brawler skills its on the fast side. it will kill most enemies in 1-3 shots but you get 10 or so uses, it will easily out pace healing of enemies. for the final fight she just ran up to and two shot the final boss without even letting her attack once. it does use 50 mp but it bypasses a lot of defense as its not weapon skill or a magic attack. so only basic physical defense blocks it. late game brawler in general is just nuts, sure you dont get the plus to attack from a weapon, but later on your stats make more a difference to attack then the small weapon bonus by a large margin, with jab i often get to attack 4-6 times per enemy attack without even using buffs.
just add in some summons like dark sphere and static ball or duplicate to draw some attention if surrounded, or effusive light to thin the hordes. but even if surrounded she can often just attack all around her in one turn.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
as i don't see anyone mentioning this, unarmed skills, the final attack god blow is total bs strong, 999 damage and it has range of 2 so can hit dragons and other bosses that most brawler skills cant. and like most brawler skills its on the fast side. it will kill most enemies in 1-3 shots but you get 10 or so uses, it will easily out pace healing of enemies. for the final fight she just ran up to and two shot the final boss without even letting her attack once. it does use 50 mp but it bypasses a lot of defense as its not weapon skill or a magic attack. so only basic physical defense blocks it. late game brawler in general is just nuts, sure you dont get the plus to attack from a weapon, but later on your stats make more a difference to attack then the small weapon bonus by a large margin, with jab i often get to attack 4-6 times per enemy attack without even using buffs.
just add in some summons like dark sphere and static ball or duplicate to draw some attention if surrounded, or effusive light to thin the hordes. but even if surrounded she can often just attack all around her in one turn.
Interesting, I do know about God Blow, but Whip is just so good, i literally keep pressing Ctrl once I have one and defeat everything on my way, it's such a huge game changer.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i know god blow is strong because i get hit by those white blobs with that skill. also has a high delay tho.
isnt there another skill that deals 9999 damage?? i only see those in the hero tower

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
i know god blow is strong because i get hit by those white blobs with that skill. also has a high delay tho.
isnt there another skill that deals 9999 damage?? i only see those in the hero tower
What ? 9999 dmg? I thought God Blow was the strongest ? Maybe there's a skill that can instantly kill enemy ?

salking

Mar 24, 2018
What ? 9999 dmg? I thought God Blow was the strongest ? Maybe there's a skill that can instantly kill enemy ?
There is one in the sword line that has instant kill chance, can't remember the name at the moment.
But that's the only one that i can think of right now.

GreenPee

Jun 23, 2018
9999 damage means a crit happened, a bunch of skills can crit with varying probabilities. Crit is always an instakill.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
There is one in the sword line that has instant kill chance, can't remember the name at the moment.
But that's the only one that i can think of right now.
Right, that's Crimson Blossom, normal dmg is 500.
wait God Blow can crit too.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
if you mean its cast time its 15, jab is 10, so not as fast but still very quick. as for 9999 that is a crit, which god blow can do, as can many other skills.

iju513

Dec 7, 2017
I found a D Hammer (short for Destroyer Hammer) in one of my dungeon crawls. Might gear towards hammer build on my next (third) run since it's a free 50+ attack weapon when I can only buy 40+ attack weapons. Still feels misleading that it's value is 40000 but only sells for a fourth of that.

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
is Bunny Black 3 gonna get TL'd properly? or are there any other games from Softhouse Chara past Bunny Black 3 getting translated? seems they already dissolved, but the games look amusing despite most bad reviews comparing Bunny Black series to those

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
How does Synergy, Cast Time and Interrupt Resistance(delay?) exactly work?

Hellfick

May 18, 2018
Guys, I don't know what to do anymore. I am on novice, I beat all the 3 towers and participated on the QMC, I got to see some scenes where Ella is angry that she Celes is getting ahead of her, but I never get the H-scene and enter her route. Is there a need to do anything more?

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
Rest with Ella a few more times.
I believe you already are in that route.
Basically the rest with Character is pretty much the "Dating" option in this game, although some conditions have to be met first.
You can also do the QMC and win the first few rounds after the first H scene to get more scenes.

Hellfick

May 18, 2018
Rest with Ella a few more times.
I believe you already are in that route.
Basically the rest with Character is pretty much the "Dating" option in this game, although some conditions have to be met first.
You can also do the QMC and win the first few rounds after the first H scene to get more scenes.
I already did it. I already did everything that could be made. I beat all the towers I had unlocked, I got a good rank on the Tower of Certificate, I tried resting a lot with her, but I never got to enter her route and unlock Adept.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes