Ren'Py Wolf Complex [v0.12.0] [RecentlyLuckyMan]

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
How can I request Margaret to have Missionary frick? I have seen the scene and her lust, trust etc are over 300

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
OK.. is there really anything to fucking do in this game? Your house has bathroom, sisters room, your room.. no goals so far it's all so fucking random. Your sister hates her ears and tail. WHY THE FUCK is this called Wolf Complex when your not the Wolf Girl? Seen 3 characters teacher, sister, and yourself. So far boring as shit and no goals at all by day 3 I am totally and utterly bored. Can any game be more dry in content?

By day 6 I was so damn bored I deleted the game.. this game is BORING!

Art 3/5
Sound 3/5 (sleepy music)
Game Play 1/5 (repetitive with no damn goals at least 6 days in)
Story 1/5 (there is no story it's boring)

It's a very very very boring and dry Dating Sim.

Apr 27, 2022
OK.. is there really anything to fucking do in this game? Your house has bathroom, sisters room, your room.. no goals so far it's all so fucking random. Your sister hates her ears and tail. WHY THE FUCK is this called Wolf Complex when your not the Wolf Girl? Seen 3 characters teacher, sister, and yourself. So far boring as shit and no goals at all by day 3 I am totally and utterly bored. Can any game be more dry in content?

By day 6 I was so damn bored I deleted the game.. this game is BORING!

Art 3/5
Sound 3/5 (sleepy music)
Game Play 1/5 (repetitive with no damn goals at least 6 days in)
Story 1/5 (there is no story it's boring)

It's a very very very boring and dry Dating Sim.
The story only really starts after the first week, my dude.

Reactions: RecentlyLuckyMan

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
WolfComplex-0.4.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
Hi, I wanted to see your latest update, but your Patreon site is clouded, and the banner doesn't pop up if you're +18 for guest (it's not just yours), they changed their fucking policy again without saying anything, or it's a bug?

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
best thing is the discussion wether cringe animalears are furry or monstergirl... lol

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Hi, I wanted to see your latest update, but your Patreon site is clouded, and the banner doesn't pop up if you're +18 for guest (it's not just yours), they changed their fucking policy again without saying anything, or it's a bug?
I think if you not are over 18 years patreon not let you see the +18 accounts, check if you dont put correctly your age in your account. because that is weird.

Reactions: palamito

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
also, you can see the lastest update on itch.io

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
I think if you not are over 18 years patreon not let you see the +18 accounts, check if you dont put correctly your age in your account. because that is weird.
Ah, so now you have to register on Patreon to see +18, no longer even on guest user, so they changed their rules. Patience, I'm registered on Itchio, but do you hear the registration on Patreon is free?

Anyway thanks for the info, as usual, this shit-platform never says a damn thing if there's any news, I recommend finding another platform besides Itchio, I've heard it's limiting some content.

Can't wait for version 0.6 to come out!!

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Ah, so now you have to register on Patreon to see +18, no longer even on guest user, so they changed their rules. Patience, I'm registered on Itchio, but do you hear the registration on Patreon is free?

Anyway thanks for the info, as usual, this shit-platform never says a damn thing if there's any news, I recommend finding another platform besides Itchio, I've heard it's limiting some content.

Can't wait for version 0.6 to come out!!
well, in twitter for example, you cant see +18 content if you are not registered, i guess is the same here... but i dont really now.

palamito

Aug 28, 2019
well, in twitter for example, you cant see +18 content if you are not registered, i guess is the same here... but i dont really now.
Now you see, it's really weird, but maybe it was buggy. However now it can also be seen by the guest user (always except that if you are not a supporter you cannot see some contents), before you could not see anything at all, not even the public contents.
Look I'm not saying tell me everything about 0.6, but at least a little spoiler can you tell me if you can?

RecentlyLuckyMan

Game Developer
Apr 27, 2022
Now you see, it's really weird, but maybe it was buggy. However now it can also be seen by the guest user (always except that if you are not a supporter you cannot see some contents), before you could not see anything at all, not even the public contents.
Look I'm not saying tell me everything about 0.6, but at least a little spoiler can you tell me if you can?
CharaStudio-2023-03-20-21-27-11-Render.png

3.10 star(s) 7 Votes