sk1122

Aug 13, 2020
I can not access the book with the girls at all on the map section
Same mistake I also made.
You need to start a new S2 game since new variables are missing, see

TL;DR: New version public release! THIS BUILD HAS NEW VARIABLES, so until I figure out how to add previously undefined variables to the data of a save file after you load it, YOU WILL NEED TO START A NEW SEASON 2 PLAYTHROUGH OR YOU WILL GET AN ERROR ON THE MAP SCREEN!

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Thank you sorry I missed that! I love your game and appreciate the amazing work!
Thank you so much! I hope I can get better at coding so I can just have the game define any missing variables when you load your save instead of making people start over when there are new things added.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
WorldsCrossingAcademy-S2v0.2.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
World's Crossing Academy [S2 v0.2.3.1] [TeamEmberWings]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

Mac:
- PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Updated to 0.2.3.13 with bugfixes:

• Bugfix to Blossom's B scene
  • Bugfix to the secret character still being selectable after her A scene
  • Bugfix to the nighttime map not showing up
You may wish to update your links. My previous post has been edited and now points to the newly updated files.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexaSky and Lerd0

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Thank you so much! I hope I can get better at coding so I can just have the game define any missing variables when you load your save instead of making people start over when there are new things added.
At least for me replaying it definitely isn't a chore. Love re reading all the interactions with the girls.

Reactions: VictorSeven

lobesod

Mar 14, 2018
Dont like game you have to start all over because dev screwed up - deleted.....

Last edited:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Dont like game you have to start all over because dev screwed up - deleted.....
It's because I added a new feature that the community was requesting, which required new variables to make it work. I'm sorry for listening to the community? lol
And I'm definitely gonna check this out and see if the knowledge here can apply to this situation.

Reactions: AlexaSky

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
The link to Pinup Pack 3 doesn't seem to be working?
I was able to download it just fine. Lemme see if I can't just attach it here for you.

Also to note: if you're a and in my , you get all the missing pinup packs, and some pinup packs have supporter versions with topless and other spicy shots added as bonuses in the #goodies-collection channel :)

Bah. F95 says the pack is too large to attach. You should be able to get Pinup Pack 3 at by hitting Download, "No thanks just take me to the downloads," and hitting the Download button on the packs you want. If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll figure out another way to get it to ya.

Reactions: AlexaSky

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Question: I just started playing, and I've come across a few "transition scenes" that are just text with no images (for instance, after having a phone text converrsation with the Irish dormitory attendant {not going to try and spell her name}, it was just text with no images from Galka waking up to MC waking up the next day) -- Is this an error or is this just a dev decision to move the story along a bit quicker?

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
just use "label after_load", check if variable exists, if not - define it, it's specifically made to fix and update old/broken saves
considering what an over complicated mess this game is on technical side, i'm surprised it suddenly such a struggle

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
World's Crossing Academy [S2 v0.2.3.13] [TeamEmberWings]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
High points of the Season 2: Mouse, Wither, meeting Night officer (curious about her), breast milk, Christmas present (scene ended abruptly though) and Eleanor.

Some comments

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Question: I just started playing, and I've come across a few "transition scenes" that are just text with no images (for instance, after having a phone text converrsation with the Irish dormitory attendant {not going to try and spell her name}, it was just text with no images from Galka waking up to MC waking up the next day) -- Is this an error or is this just a dev decision to move the story along a bit quicker?
You'll know it's an error if you see grey checkerboard and text that says an image missing. Any black screen is purposefully put there by using "scene black with fade" in the code.
just use "label after_load", check if variable exists, if not - define it, it's specifically made to fix and update old/broken saves
considering what an over complicated mess this game is on technical side, i'm surprised it suddenly such a struggle
How does one check if a variable doesn't exist? I do have stuff in after_load but it didn't seem to work.

EDIT: My previous coder seems to have done this with the playername variable by checking if the value is "null." Is that what you mean? Could you provide some example code? I do better with examples so I can know what to replicate. "Oh just do this" doesn't help me at all.

And it's a mess because I'm an author, not a coder, and I had to teach myself Ren'py after my coder left during the first 6 months of this game's development. So of course it's a mess. Lot of this is me figuring how to make stuff work for the first time.
goblins this update?
Absolutely. You'll have a nice little batch of surprises in the side stories.
High points of the Season 2: Mouse, Wither, meeting Night officer (curious about her), breast milk, Christmas present (scene ended abruptly though) and Eleanor.

Some comments
On that first one, he's down the stairs from her. But perhaps I could back the camera off and show that. Second pic he's walking up the stairs but again, you're right, no way for the viewer to know that.

Glad you like the rest :)

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes