aji6699

Sep 8, 2020
Quick question - if I'm just starting the game, how long/much of gameplay can I expect thus far? Just curious

Also, I can't tell....am I losing image quality from my computer? I see a bunch of blurry or pixelated things and I'm not sure if that happened in compression or what.

Last edited:

Keymmer76

Nov 18, 2020
Hey dev,

I just started the game when i see loli tag but men!
You woke up my fantasy of goblins!
Can't wait for the next chapters and don't you dare touch nook. I'm watching you

• Haha
Reactions: Scotsman1989

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
while I also agree with the sentiment of protecc our gobbo waifus, I also don't mind a little bit of high stakes suspense and drama involving our favorite characters...

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Vic did you ever think your game of multiple worlds and races would become a Goblin love-fest? :ROFLMAO:

You started off too strong, they're going to be a tough act to follow. If you write/model the other races as well as you did them - you've got a long term winner going here :love:

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I just wanted to say that I supported you. Not by Patreon or any other donation site, but as hoarding book-collector (4250+ books in my shelves), I bought your books. Not once, perhaps nor twice, but three times :oops:. Is your bad luck infectious btw?

I bought first pair last December. I waited and waited. Finally I tracked my books through Amazon, and it was marked as delivered, just not to me. I thought that courier didn't carry it to my front door due covid restrictions and were delivered to someone else by error. Okay. No problem. I could as well support you more by ordering another pair, which I did last month.

This time I tracked packets more carefully, checking when they'd crossed the pond. I noticed they arrived to my city. I can't use phone confirmation for login to Amazon, so I thought they might not have my number and I waited for email or envelope to arrive that confirms from where to get book packets (I bought two books about Göbekli Tepe also, total of 104 euros packages). I didn't get any mail about arrival and I checked tracking again. Books were marked as delivered. And I didn't get them this time either...

I checked my Amazon info thoroughly and noticed they had my phone number, not once, but twice. Number in my account was correct, but number attached to my address was my old phone number that was in use late 90's, and now someone else uses that number. I found out that late part of delivery system they used, didn't use my email or address, just my phone number, the wrong one. So, apparently someone got notice of packages waiting, fetched them from automated lockers (no need to proof of identity) and ran with them.

I called the wrong number, woman answered and I asked whether she got my packages by mistake. She said "nooooo", with a voice like a child who got caught, and hang up on me. So, I texted her and suggested that she'll return them to post office for delivery to correct address and mentioned there's chance for me contacting police if I don't get the books I've paid for.

I contacted post office, asking for confirmation of the package's exact route and let's see how things will go. I don't know if this is big enough crime for police to do anything, if that even fits into any category of a crime. Should be easy enough to solve though. And if she won't return them, I'll have to buy them third time.

btw. It would be nice to get your books on sale in Book Depository. That's much better than Amazon, as it delivers without postage or having to handle customs (bit extra cost, but it's like tenth of Amazon's postage) and I'll always get those books delivered straight into my mailbox.

EDIT: And happy end to the Lost Books Saga. I got call that they found my books and I'm now happy owner of The Riftkey Chronicles 1 and 2. I'll try to read them as soon as possible. You're in tough company though. I also have books like Brandon Sanderson's Stormlight Archive 3 and 4, two trilogies from Joe Abercombie, whole Culture series by Iain M. Banks, James S. A. Corey's Expanse series 7 and 8, Barbara Hambly's Dragonsbane series, everything from Andrzej Sapkowski and last book of Benedict Jacka's Alex Verus series to be read. :geek:
Holy hell. Thank you so much for your patience on that, and thank you so much more for being interested in my original writing. I will warn you that The Riftkey Chronicles first trilogy was originally all one book, so the pacing in the first book (which is the first third of the original book) is quite the slow burn. But if you can get through the slow first few chapters, you're in for a wild ride.

And ah... there's no way I'm competing with them lol. The Wheel of Time was the series that inspired me to write at age 14, and I hear Sanderson's help on Jordan's original material for the last few books was phenomenal (still haven't finished the series). There's no way I'm competing with that. I'm happy enough to be considered amongst them lol

Quick question - if I'm just starting the game, how long/much of gameplay can I expect thus far? Just curious

Also, I can't tell....am I losing image quality from my computer? I see a bunch of blurry or pixelated things and I'm not sure if that happened in compression or what.
I think that depends on how fast you read, my friend. The average for the first week's worth of content was something like 3.5 hours, so with Build 2 containing 2 weeks, I think an average reader could get 5 to 7 hours of play time out of the current build? Also, please be sure to download the build and patch from the itch.io page. I can't be responsible for any unofficial compressed versions. If you have one of those, or the unofficial Android port, you'll have to talk to whomever is responsible for compressing them.

Hey dev,

I just started the game when i see loli tag but men!
You woke up my fantasy of goblins!
Can't wait for the next chapters and don't you dare touch nook. I'm watching you
Haha I did the same to myself, don't worry. I love the goblins at LEAST as much as you do. And I am LOVING how passionate this community is about Nook's situation.

Vic did you ever think your game of multiple worlds and races would become a Goblin love-fest? :ROFLMAO:

You started off too strong, they're going to be a tough act to follow. If you write/model the other races as well as you did them - you've got a long term winner going here :love:
There's a story behind that, actually. I thought to myself, "What's the ugliest and most typically disgusting race I can make super-cute and adorable? Something really atypical and normally abhorrent to most people, but also familiar enough that most people will know what it is?"

Goblins were just the perfect choice! They're short stacks, have loud personalities, and a BUNCH of room for character development/endearment to the player!

Fun fact, I actually rewrote Nook's story. She was originally gonna be a little shit who only showed up after you bought an expensive, shiny watch from Kanako's Gift Shop. She was supposed to steal it from you before you could give it to someone as a gift, and that was gonna be her story arc. But the more I looked at those little eyes of hers, and seeing her and the Princess together, I thought... no, I'm missing out on a great dynamic here. I'm currently looking at ways to flesh out Princess Tilai and differentiate her from Nook, really give her her own flavor.

But to answer your question, no. I did not know that my personal favorite character would end up as the community's favorite character lol

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Hi Victor, i've just started the game but you can tell pretty quickly when a work has "got it" and this one certainly has that feel (i also coincidentally have your books myself, though it's been some time since i read them).

I have two questions though:

Do you have the choice to stick with one girl or is a harem the only way to go?

and

How often can we see this being updated? (I know it's early to perhaps speculate, but i wanted your take on things).

Thanks again, and good luck! :cool:(y)

Edit: Oh, and i like yandere characters, will we have some fun times with Cecilia? ;)

Loon74

Mar 14, 2022
Well, I'm loving what you've done here. I'm another that's definitely on the goblin fan train but I have been since reading Life Reset, the Divine Dungeon (Bob rocks) series as well as the Goblins webcomic. Oh and I played a goblin team in Bloodbowl. Pogo sticks of doom FTW! If anything bad happens to Nook there will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth! Possibly a severed teddy bear head in the mail. You have been warned...

I thoroughly appreciate the backstory for Cecelia. She may be batshit crazy but it's understandable why she is that way and there's no hate fopr her, just a degree of caution. I'm hoping that arc goes places that aren't just antagonistic but it's your story dude, I'll let you tell it your way :)

Suffice to say I'm impressed, just grabbed your books off Amazon too so I'll plough through those in the next day or so. Your writing style in the game makes me think of Stjepan Seijic (Sunstone is glorious), sex is a big part of things but it isn't all of it. I shall continue to patiently wait and chuck some dosh your way when I can.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Hi Victor, i've just started the game but you can tell pretty quickly when a work has "got it" and this one certainly has that feel (i also coincidentally have your books myself, though it's been some time since i read them).

I have two questions though:

Do you have the choice to stick with one girl or is a harem the only way to go?

and

How often can we see this being updated? (I know it's early to perhaps speculate, but i wanted your take on things).

Thanks again, and good luck! :cool:(y)

Edit: Oh, and i like yandere characters, will we have some fun times with Cecilia? ;)
Hey there, and thank you for the kind words! And wow, you already had my books before you stumbled upon my game? That's crazy! I've been so tempted to make a visual novel out of The Riftkey Chronicles but I doubt the assets in Ai Shoujo could do it justice.

As for your questions:

1. I'm still very new to programming and Python specifically, so WCA is written a little bit more like a kinetic novel than a true visual novel with lots of choices and variables. There WILL be some big, story-changing choices regarding a couple of the characters, but for the most part, you're kind of along for the ride on the story I'm wanting to tell, mostly due to my coding inexperience. BUT, I did find a way to add some interactivity in by making some of the girls optional. But this is, at heart, a harem game.

2. This game came out in June of last year. I've updated it twice since then, and then I had a horrid string of bad luck where I lost my relationship, my grandmother who raised me, my father, my uncle, and my car. That and my subpar emotional state slowed the game down significantly. BUT! I am currently working on the third full build and HOPING to have it out by mid to late June. If not a whole third week of content, then at least the first few days.

3. As far as Cecilia goes, she's one of those Big Choice characters I mentioned. I won't give any details, but she's such a polarizing character that I feel putting the power in the players' hands for an end that satisfies them is the right thing to do.

Thank you so much again!

Well, I'm loving what you've done here. I'm another that's definitely on the goblin fan train but I have been since reading Life Reset, the Divine Dungeon (Bob rocks) series as well as the Goblins webcomic. Oh and I played a goblin team in Bloodbowl. Pogo sticks of doom FTW! If anything bad happens to Nook there will be a wailing and gnashing of teeth! Possibly a severed teddy bear head in the mail. You have been warned...

I thoroughly appreciate the backstory for Cecelia. She may be batshit crazy but it's understandable why she is that way and there's no hate fopr her, just a degree of caution. I'm hoping that arc goes places that aren't just antagonistic but it's your story dude, I'll let you tell it your way :)

Suffice to say I'm impressed, just grabbed your books off Amazon too so I'll plough through those in the next day or so. Your writing style in the game makes me think of Stjepan Seijic (Sunstone is glorious), sex is a big part of things but it isn't all of it. I shall continue to patiently wait and chuck some dosh your way when I can.
Hey, someone else who has picked up the books! Thanks a bunch!

I see we're attached to little Nook as well. I'm a writer who isn't afraid to make tough decisions for the quality of the story, and we'll just have to wait and see what Nook's fate is... ;)

As for Cecilia, see... I'm someone who hates the "Mwahaha I'm evil just to be evil" villains with no depth. Every character should be the protagonist of their own story. Have desires, pet peeves, challenges, quirks, and maybe a little trauma. In Cecilia's case, her trauma greatly informs her actions and her tendencies, and I hoped it would come across in a way that made sense. In such a way that her past EXPLAINS her actions, but does not EXCUSE them, if I may. And as I mentioned before, Cecilia is such a polarizing character that I'm going to put the choice in the player's hands as far as she is concerned. There will be 2 branches to her story. You choose which one to walk depending on how you feel about her as a character.

Thank you so much again for all the support and passion for my works! I'm trying hard as I can to get some updates out to y'all and I appreciate your patience.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Community Input: Spend a Day with Galka!

1650306919125.png

First off, hello and welcome to all our new supporters, and a hearty thanks to all of you who are still around!

I'm starting the Spend a Day series with everyone's favorite goliath, Galka! If you got to spend an afternoon with her around the campus of WJC, what would you do? What would you ask her, and what would she ask you? What parts of the campus would you hang out in, and what kinds of things would you share? Would you visit any other characters with her along? If so, whom would you visit, and what would you talk about? Would you reveal any secrets to her? Ask her help with something? For those of you who like larger species, how would you go about catching her interest?

The comments on this post and others like it are going to be extremely important. I recently posted this for the Patrons but I only got one response, so I'm opening it up for the F95Zone community. There's no better feeling than seeing something in the game and knowing that you gave the idea for it.

So let's hear it! What would you do with an afternoon with Galka?​

Reactions: Repuci

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
If you got to spend an afternoon with her around the campus of WJC, what would you do?

- I would take her through every tight doorway, so I could admire her ass when she has to bend down at small doorways.

What would you ask her, and what would she ask you?

- Does the size matter?

What parts of the campus would you hang out in, and what kinds of things would you share?

- I would take her to swimming, so that her presence would scare away those seamonsters, and hope that horny whales won't mistake her trashing in the sea for one of their own kind. I'd like to share with her my habit of always swimming nude.

Would you visit any other characters with her along? If so, whom would you visit, and what would you talk about?

- Sure, I'd take her to visit everyone. Seeing how her booming voice scares the small and shy folks, and how martial artist girl would take a measure of her. I'd like to see how relieved people are when they notice her gentle handshake won't crush their hands after all. Does the cafeteria sell beer? I'd like to see how many barrels it'd take to drink her under the table. Okay, that's a bad idea, I wouldn't want to carry her to her bed.

I'd talk if it's good or bad to be large sized at the battlefield. Strength to crush everyone close, but also being big target for all kinds of missiles. I'd talk about how her size to affects her doing the security work. And I'd talk if the size is thing she wants to talk, perhaps she's already disgusted being sized up with the size only, and not the character behind it.

Would you reveal any secrets to her?

- Do I have any secrets? I'd warn her about my stalker. Even big ones fall when you stick enough blade into them. I do hope the stalker hasn't learned to use the sling.

Ask her help with something?

- Always when my job requires heavy lifting, like moving a house to the other side of the street.

For those of you who like larger species, how would you go about catching her interest?

- I can't help with that one... Okay, I'll answer it anyway. I'd treat her like every other girl. Take her to the dinner, moonlight walks, give her good massage to get to start of some intimate touch, shopping trip seems to be quite popular in VN's? Perhaps I'd not to take her dancing (at least before I had examined how good her dancing skills are, gotta save my toes)

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Well since I never bothered to look up the original video, I'd ask her if she was into chicks in the hopes I could get a neat rendition of it.

3vbmhk.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Mephistopoles

Mephistopoles

Nov 24, 2019
dont want to be mean, but if i see the MC and Galka together this pops into my mind. XD

• Haha
Reactions: Repuci

Kionashi

Jul 11, 2021
tbh Im not quite familiar with Galka, don't know much about her personality beyond her being a cop to answer this questions...I might replay the game soon to get more info about her and give a proper answer, but meanwhile I will answer anyways making wild guesses on her personality and maybe memeing a little bit :Kappa:

Well since the orc girl already embaces the archetype of delicate/sweet giant, I want Galka to go a different path, now which personalities fit her better without being too cliché?

I can think on two possible paths

1.- A disciplined brutish Galko, I want her to be kinda like a samurai, she is big, strong, confident and the kind of person that doesn't mind using her strength to solve most problems, but also she is very disciplined and always willing to follow orders, I envision the Goliath race as a highly hierarchical society and one were discipline is enforced from young age and she is both prepared to kill and die for her superior, kinda like a rough and brutish, but honest and loyal companion.

2.- A frustrated dom Galko, Im not even joking, hear me out :LOL:!. She comes from a highly hierarchical society but she always has been...lower class, that means she was forced all her life to follow orders and she had little opportunity to climb her social ladder on her world, that's why she shows respect to her superiors, but she inside lives in frustration because she really wants to be the one in charge, be the one that gives orders and want people eager to please her, she is both cunning and ambitious and plans to climb the social ladder on the human world since she didn't had a change in her world in order to be in a position of power over others, not because she is evil or wants to humilliate others, but because she wants to be praised and admired.

what would you do?

in both cases the answer is simple, TRAINING, Galka is strong, like super humanly strong, she might not have Auron's martial prowess, but she knows how to take and give a hit. That's why she will help Auron learn to deal with opponents several times stronger than him, since he only trained with other humans he needs to adapt his style to deal with attacks he can't possibly block and will spend several days training with Galka to become a better fighter (for plot reasons).

What would you ask her, and what would she ask you?
I would ask her to step on me Auron should be always curious about Goliath society and biology, since us players know nothing about that either it could be a cool way to expand the lore of the world, and of course eventually asking more personal questions about her family and people important to her as they get to know each other better.

She on the other hand would ask different questions depending on her personality. if she is a disciplined brute she would would be very direct and ask a lot of very personal questions from the get go, like dick size and that kind of stuff. Dom Galka would be more interested on using the leverage on the fact she teaching you to make you do stuff for her even sexual stuff, we could use more sexually dominant females on this story.

What parts of the campus would you hang out in, and what kinds of things would you share?
I don't know if in the campus, but in general I believe they should train in Auron's house, and hang out maybe on the security office.

Would you visit any other characters with her along? If so, whom would you visit, and what would you talk about?
Of course, the more the merrier.

brutish Galka would bring the elf girl and the Muai Tai girl the elf girl will be there to heal you if things go bad during training and the Muai Thai girl (I know I suck at remembering names XD) will be training with Galka along side you since she wants revenge after her initial loss (though she wouldn't mind being overpowered again)

Dom Galka would probably not be interested in bringing people but of course anybody can tag along.

Would you reveal any secrets to her? Ask her help with something?
Sure, in my head canon she would be helping Auron to learn to deal with overwhelmingly bigger and stronger opponents, but also since she is a cop, she will probably help Auron find the yandere girl, now I think Auron has no reason to disrust her and I don't think he would have problems sharing his secrets with her.

For those of you who like larger species, how would you go about catching her interest?
As with any person, if you talk with them, and show affection you would probably catch their interest. Now in the particular case of Galka, with Brutish Galka if you demonstrate commitment and take your training seriously, she will respect that and show more interest. Now with the Dom Galka, of course being willing to partake in some light femdom and if you decide to help her earn merits in order to get a promotion she will be delighted to have you as a partner.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Community Input: Spend a Day with Druthari

1650525274036.png
Thanks for contributing to ideas for Galka! Now, moving on.

The second entry in the Spend a Day series is the mysterious Dark Elf herself, Druthari! If you got to spend an afternoon with her around the campus of WJC, what would you do? What would you ask her, and what would she ask you? What parts of the campus would you hang out in, and what kinds of things would you share? Would you visit any other characters with her along? If so, whom would you visit, and what would you talk about? Would you reveal any secrets to her? Ask her help with something? How would you go about catching her interest?

The comments on this post and others like it are going to be extremely important. Your feedback helps me shape the game and may influence an idea that I would not have had without you.

So let's hear it! What would you do with an afternoon with Druthari?​

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
That Moment When You Realize a Character is a Lot More Dynamic Than You Intended

tellember (23).png

So I just had something interesting happen, and it really got me thinking.

On Patreon, I do these little posts in a Spend the Day series. It's basically, what would you do if you were to spend a day with x character. After I got some feedback on Druthari, I realized something, and it sent me down a wormhole of research.

You see, I ended up including characters with mental and emotional trauma as part of the game's storyline. And to portray this effectively and faithfully without making light of it, I need to do some research. Okay, a LOT of research.

You see, many of you may have already realized that our Dark Elf girl, Druthari, has issues with males. It's written all over her in her mannerisms. But there is a scene coming up in which she will have to spend some time with the player. This seems like a perfect spot for a panic attack, and a perfect spot for an emotionally intelligent response from the main character.

She seems fine outdoors, if a little rushed, but what happens when she enters a room and you close the door behind yourself? That click would echo, resound in her mind, and all sound would disappear as the ringing in her ears begins. Her fingers tingle, her heart speeds up, she's suddenly short of breath... the telltale signs of a panic attack.

One game that absolutely showcased panic attacks/anxiety attacks in a way that I FELT as a player was Light of my Life. One character, Denise, has acute anxiety attacks whenever she's in public and a lot of people are around. I really want to learn to recreate that feeling, but I also want the player to feel like they help the character in question with an emotionally intelligent response, and something that helps develop both of the characters.

It was at this point that I realized I forgot I was writing a Hentai game lol. I'm getting so into these characters and crafting their stories that I keep forgetting to put the sexy bits in hahaha. But honestly, I love emotive writing, and I've gotten a lot of good feedback regarding how emotionally attached you folks are getting to some of the characters. And if you like the kind of depth I'm used to putting into each character I bring in, then I shall keep doing things this way.

I just gotta stop forgetting the sexy bits. My bad, y'all. :p

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes