VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Uploaders, someone just noticed the Texting Speed Fix file is still available. Can you delete that please? That was for the old system and it will break the game now if used.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
After restarting the game, I have to point out that I would have preferred that to see Cecilia's scene with the doll to be optional (that I remember is the first time I've seen it, although the truth is that using CTRL I haven't seen much, and read even less).

zeerin

Nov 9, 2017
I thought the "typing" and natural delay was more immersive
It was more immersive from a 'this is like real life' pov, and that's fun, it just took us a little too out of the game is all, which wasn't fun. But I'm looking forward to seeing the improvements you made in this version.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
VictorSeven
Don't listen to anyone who tells you to pull back on the scenes. I love how long they are with actual story/scenes/length to them.
I got a huge kick out of the option to choose which type of orgasm you give Jade, as well. Ahegao look stupid outside of anime (and even in anime depending on the art) and it's one of my bigger turn offs in h-games.

Letting us skull fuck Jade was also great. The best part about shortstacks is the ability to 'manhandle' them due to their size. Pick them up and fuck them in the air, put them against or on anything in the surroundings, even just hold them upside down and do a standing 69 is great. Shortstacks are awesome and far more 'versatile' in positioning compared to normal sized girls. And your game has a LOT of them with more coming according to the future girls you showed me.

Though maybe make it a choice? Not everyone likes the more semi-violent scenes like skull fucking, extreme pounding (full force mating press is always fun to see), or my absolute favorite laying them on the bed face up and throat fuck them and watch the bulge move with the thrusts.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't most of the shorter females show a bulge with the sheer size difference? The goblins, the smaller dryad, Barir (both if Blossom can enlarge), River, and maybe even Jade would all more than likely show a bulge during sex. They're all quite tiny.
Hope those get added into the scenes.

Sorry about going off on a tangent. When I get started I sometimes forget to stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: AidsOfSpades

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
VictorSeven
Don't listen to anyone who tells you to pull back on the scenes. I love how long they are with actual story/scenes/length to them.
I got a huge kick out of the option to choose which type of orgasm you give Jade, as well. Ahegao look stupid outside of anime (and even in anime depending on the art) and it's one of my bigger turn offs in h-games.

Letting us skull fuck Jade was also great. The best part about shortstacks is the ability to 'manhandle' them due to their size. Pick them up and fuck them in the air, put them against or on anything in the surroundings, even just hold them upside down and do a standing 69 is great. Shortstacks are awesome and far more 'versatile' in positioning compared to normal sized girls. And your game has a LOT of them with more coming according to the future girls you showed me.

Though maybe make it a choice? Not everyone likes the more semi-violent scenes like skull fucking, extreme pounding (full force mating press is always fun to see), or my absolute favorite laying them on the bed face up and throat fuck them and watch the bulge move with the thrusts.

Edit: Now that I'm thinking about it, wouldn't most of the shorter females show a bulge with the sheer size difference? The goblins, the smaller dryad, Barir (both if Blossom can enlarge), River, and maybe even Jade would all more than likely show a bulge during sex. They're all quite tiny.
Hope those get added into the scenes.

Sorry about going off on a tangent. When I get started I sometimes forget to stop.
I would love to have the bulges, but unfortunately, I'm limited by my engine, and I think my BetterPenetration mod for Ai Shoujo is not working correctly. Instead of being able to do closeups of insertions and seeing the lips parting and coming back together with the colliders functioning properly, all of it was just clipping through and I had to do manual positioning. And I have no idea how to make StudioNEO do stomach/throat bulges. I'll ask around in the IllusionSoft server and see if I can get some answers.

Also, your comment about not everyone liking semi-violent scenes is why I had Jade encouraging you during that scene, 'cause she enjoys that. That's one of her kinks. I DO have a mating press animation, which I used during the Ashley scene in the beginning. But again, I don't animate these things myself, I use prepacked animations and do my own positioning and expressions/angles. Still learning, though, so I might end up figuring out how to do some of this stuff you like.

I think beginning in the Security Arc, I might relegate all of the sexual content to each character's optional quest files, and see how that goes over with everyone. One of my redesign ideas was to take every sexual interaction and make it something you have to seek out rather than including it in the main story. I DID let the Patrons vote which girl gets the D first, which is why you haven't seen any present-day intercourse yet. Saving it for the end of the first story arc.

Really appreciate everyone's feedback, and I feel like I might explore that rework to give people more choices on who to spend their free time with and deepening the relations they care about.

Reactions: cuckoo4cocoapuffs

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I would love to have the bulges, but unfortunately, I'm limited by my engine, and I think my BetterPenetration mod for Ai Shoujo is not working correctly. Instead of being able to do closeups of insertions and seeing the lips parting and coming back together with the colliders functioning properly, all of it was just clipping through and I had to do manual positioning. And I have no idea how to make StudioNEO do stomach/throat bulges. I'll ask around in the IllusionSoft server and see if I can get some answers.

Also, your comment about not everyone liking semi-violent scenes is why I had Jade encouraging you during that scene, 'cause she enjoys that. That's one of her kinks. I DO have a mating press animation, which I used during the Ashley scene in the beginning. But again, I don't animate these things myself, I use prepacked animations and do my own positioning and expressions/angles. Still learning, though, so I might end up figuring out how to do some of this stuff you like.

I think beginning in the Security Arc, I might relegate all of the sexual content to each character's optional quest files, and see how that goes over with everyone. One of my redesign ideas was to take every sexual interaction and make it something you have to seek out rather than including it in the main story. I DID let the Patrons vote which girl gets the D first, which is why you haven't seen any present-day intercourse yet. Saving it for the end of the first story arc.

Really appreciate everyone's feedback, and I feel like I might explore that rework to give people more choices on who to spend their free time with and deepening the relations they care about.
Yeah. I think the craziest animation I've seen on the site is probably Mist. Not sure what program they use, though. But it has bulges, lip spreading, etc. The only downside is that the skin looks so doll-like.

Wonder who gets the D first. I'm hoping it's Nook, but the one that seems to be closest to actual penetration looks like Jade so far.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Started yesterday evening with it for the first time, had to interupt it, because of something unnecessary like sleep, and finished it just now. Here are some thoughts.

Read also some comments regarding Eshtel. And I must say, until the event with Chiara, I was sure, that she would be one of my main LIs, now, I'm not so sure anymore. But that's not because I like her less, I liked her look from the start, but sadly there were just two scenes at the beginning, and the second one got Chiara involved, who told the MC, that she likes Eshtel. And now I'm afraid, that both Eshtel and Chiara are just side characters without any option to get romantically or physically involved with. But the lack of scenes at the start is also the reason, why Eshtel was not that liked at the beginning. The events involving Gillie and Cecilia showed what kind of character Eshtel is and it was bound to happen, that people would like her and be upset about MC cucking himself. I mean, I like the caring approach of the MC and the story so far, but the events between Chiara, Eshtel and the MC weren't really material for a harem game. I truely hope, we get a chance with them, it would at least IMO, sad if Eshtel wouldn't be part of the harem at the end.

Render quality you could see improved quite well over time, so nothing bad about the improvement, but the early renders should be replaced at some point, maybe if the game gets close the being finished. Also the church form Dark Souls caught me by suprise, should maybe be also replaced at some point. At least before it gets "to the big stage" and therefor gets sued. Don't know any better phrasing for this.

Story so far is quite interesting and I will definitly stick to it. Only concerning thing, I've already mentioned. Regarding the Silva sister, I'm not sure, if I hate them or feel pity for at least Cecilia. But time will tell.

I hope for the best and wish the dev good luck.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
One of the better AVNs out there, good enough to get a patreon sub out of me.

For those who like monster girls and definitely for those who like girls of varying sizes. Also the story is a nice slow burn...but dont worry, you do get some early action.

Basically if you love monster girls, shortstacks or big girls this is the AVN for you

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1.5.61
Size 586 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Faptime

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
And now I'm afraid, that both Eshtel and Chiara are just side characters without any option to get romantically or physically involved with.
Near the end of the current update, Chiara comments on Eshtel outright asking her if she can kiss the mc. That will most likely lead to more with how Chiara keeps lusting over other girls up to and including begging the mc for 'titty' pictures from the other girls. Chiara also didn't give me the feeling that she was totally against the kiss (or more) request, either.
Seems pretty obvious that they'll end up in an 'open' relationship so far. If not having Chiara outright join the harem together with the elf. To me she always seemed more disgusted by the way the way she sees men rather than actually being a full on lesbian. Especially the scene where she grudgingly tries to pull her breasts out in payment. That felt less like "I don't want to touch a male" and more like "This is all they want, ugh". She feels more like she has 'given up' on men that led to a lack of interest.
As the mc spoke to her more and more, it felt like she might end up giving him a shot. Maybe the mc will just be her exception. That happens, as well.

Last edited:

Loki110

Sep 8, 2017
Copied from my review [SPOILERS] Build 0.1.5.61

Downloaded from F95, so far have loved playing the game, good subversion of stereotypes and great balance of H-stuff and character building! All of the characters so far have been well balanced and have diverse personalities. Am a big fan of Galka and her gentle giant nature! You're probably already working on it but would love to see more villanous/misunderstood characters, Cecilia's story line was engaging and interesting and would love to see more.

Opinions:
- Great range of characters so far
- Enjoyable funny dialogue, well written
- Good mix of story and mature stuff
- Good animations though would love to see more
- Nice introduction of Lesbian/Bi routes - would like to see more
- No characters seem underdeveloped
- Main protaginist is likeable/decent
- Great selection of body sizes + body positivity

Ideas/Requests
- More representation of LGBTQI+ (Obs up to the creators)
- Potentially a cross-dressing character/Ambiguous character (I.e. a kitsune who appears male but is tomboyish (I know thats super cliche, but thats an example)
- More fringe monsters (Driders, Slimes, etc)
- More martial arts scenes, very enjoyable, potentially a tornement
- More scenes outside of the school (i.e. similar to the harpy scene

Will be keeping a close eye on this game and may consider supporting on patreon!

• Red Heart
Reactions: $@~

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Near the end of the current update, Chiara comments on Eshtel outright asking her if she can kiss the mc. That will most likely lead to more with how Chiara keeps lusting over other girls up to and including begging the mc for 'titty' pictures from the other girls. Chiara also didn't give me the feeling that she was totally against the kiss (or more) request, either.
Seems pretty obvious that they'll end up in an 'open' relationship so far. If not having Chiara outright join the harem together with the elf. To me she always seemed more disgusted by the way the way she sees men rather than actually being a full on lesbian. Especially the scene where she grudgingly tries to pull her breasts out in payment. That felt less like "I don't want to touch a male" and more like "This is all they want, ugh". She feels more like she has 'given up' on men that led to a lack of interest.
As the mc spoke to her more and more, it felt like she might end up giving him a shot. Maybe the mc will just be her exception. That happens, as well.
I feel like you're making a LOT of assumptions here, and that you'll be VERY pleasantly surprised with the way the story is actually going when we get there.
I'm super grateful that you're expressing how she's coming across, because that means I may need to tune her dialogue a bit away from the disgust and more towards simply not finding them attractive. Appreciate your input.

Copied from my review [SPOILERS] Build 0.1.5.61

Downloaded from F95, so far have loved playing the game, good subversion of stereotypes and great balance of H-stuff and character building! All of the characters so far have been well balanced and have diverse personalities. Am a big fan of Galka and her gentle giant nature! You're probably already working on it but would love to see more villanous/misunderstood characters, Cecilia's story line was engaging and interesting and would love to see more.

Opinions:
- Great range of characters so far
- Enjoyable funny dialogue, well written
- Good mix of story and mature stuff
- Good animations though would love to see more
- Nice introduction of Lesbian/Bi routes - would like to see more
- No characters seem underdeveloped
- Main protaginist is likeable/decent
- Great selection of body sizes + body positivity

Ideas/Requests
- More representation of LGBTQI+ (Obs up to the creators)
- Potentially a cross-dressing character/Ambiguous character (I.e. a kitsune who appears male but is tomboyish (I know thats super cliche, but thats an example)
- More fringe monsters (Driders, Slimes, etc)
- More martial arts scenes, very enjoyable, potentially a tornement
- More scenes outside of the school (i.e. similar to the harpy scene

Will be keeping a close eye on this game and may consider supporting on patreon!
Hey, love your suggestions! I've been building the game with kind of a Something For Everyone vibe to it, and I'd like to try to fit in as many different archetypes and representations as I can. That being said, there are some things I probably won't write because I've personally never experienced them and research won't help me write them faithfully and do them justice. To me, it's better off to NOT write something than to write it badly. I love the idea of an androgynous tomboyish character, and there are plenty who love this archetype, including me. As far as LGBT content, you might be pleasantly surprised. MxM(Yaoi) content, though, that might be a little more tricky for me to write, as I am straight and I feel it would be extremely difficult for me to do these characters justice and write them in a compelling and emotionally satisfying way. I wouldn't want to insult these characters by writing them badly.

As far as fringe monsters/more animalistic characters, again, you'll be pleasantly surprised about a few future reveals. Some things, however, are locked off to me, as I am limited by my engine to 2-legged characters. I DID find a card for a spider girl who had multiple arms instead of legs using a Nico Robin mod, but I haven't played with it to see how feasible it would be. I LOVE monster girls and would absolutely do more of them if I had the tools.

Thank you for your ideas and input!

Loki110

Sep 8, 2017
Hey, love your suggestions! I've been building the game with kind of a Something For Everyone vibe to it, and I'd like to try to fit in as many different archetypes and representations as I can. That being said, there are some things I probably won't write because I've personally never experienced them and research won't help me write them faithfully and do them justice. To me, it's better off to NOT write something than to write it badly. I love the idea of an androgynous tomboyish character, and there are plenty who love this archetype, including me. As far as LGBT content, you might be pleasantly surprised. MxM(Yaoi) content, though, that might be a little more tricky for me to write, as I am straight and I feel it would be extremely difficult for me to do these characters justice and write them in a compelling and emotionally satisfying way. I wouldn't want to insult these characters by writing them badly.

As far as fringe monsters/more animalistic characters, again, you'll be pleasantly surprised about a few future reveals. Some things, however, are locked off to me, as I am limited by my engine to 2-legged characters. I DID find a card for a spider girl who had multiple arms instead of legs using a Nico Robin mod, but I haven't played with it to see how feasible it would be. I LOVE monster girls and would absolutely do more of them if I had the tools.

Thank you for your ideas and input!
Ah thanks a lot!
Yeah I can tell you and the team have put a lot of time and effort into it!
Potentially if you are restricted with the engine, maybe traits or simularities of monster girls could be easier (I.e.A drider could be a student with a rope-fetish, a djinn could be a trickster, just some thoughts!)
Whatever your way of rendering/writing, its working, so keep it up!

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes