VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Really happy to hear that. As I said I wish you both much success and I'm eagerly waiting for more updates. As for now, I did what was possible for me to support you, and that was spreading the word to some people I have some regular contact to and who may like your game, too. Hopefully there are some of them willing to support you, too.
Don't underestimate how valuable word of mouth is. It's the best advertising a game can get. Thank you :)

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
I Dream of a Release Schedule - Feeling My Way Around

Hey, all!

As you're no doubt aware, WCA Season 1 was plagued with real world issues that slowed and sometimes halted the release schedule. As a result, WCA typically only saw 3 updates per year. That's 4 months between updates.

That's way too long.

Now, with Boogle on the writing team, I have a ton more content. The onus is on me to shoot these scenes and insert them into the game. Bearing that in mind, the next content drop should hit the SubscribeStar and Patreon within the month of August and gradually filter its way down through the tiers until it hits public release. This will be a Side Story content drop where we add more options to the game's current Free Time event.

1691195159237.png

Currently planned are:

- Correction of Typo in S2E1: Secret Character Unlocked for S2E2 not S1E2

- Fix to Rukah's skin tone and texture

- Additional Casual and Bedtime outfits for some characters that may appear in future scenes

- Filling in of the missing video from the Unknown text in S2E1

- Rukah Scene B

- Jade Scene A

- Blossom Scene A

- Galka Scene A

- Nook Scene A

1691195203368.png

Tier 5 Patrons are able to request the next scene for a character they want each month now. Here are the picks for August, which will likely appear in the content update after this, along with at least a few Main Story scenes:

- New video from the Unknown texter in S2E2 after the Dressing Room scene

- Wither Scene A

- Jade Scene B

- Druthari Scene A

- River Scene A

- Secret Unlocked Character Scene A

1691195223719.png

My goal is to have consistent monthly updates. When the current update hits public, there should already be another in the pipeline for Supporters. I don't know if I can deliver quite yet, but we're gonna see. Anyways, enjoy the preview shots!

-Vic

Harkonnan

Give me chiisana oppai!
Game Developer
Oct 24, 2020

My goal is to have consistent monthly updates. When the current update hits public, there should already be another in the pipeline for Supporters. I don't know if I can deliver quite yet, but we're gonna see. Anyways, enjoy the preview shots!

-Vic​
Even if you can't do a monthly release. I would be happy with every other month. This would still put you ahead of the curve so to speak. Many devs are on a 3-4 moth development cycle. By 3 months I've forgotten what's going on (I'm getting old and the memory leaks a bit). Two months is manageable and I think fair since you always do your best to give us quality content. I don't want you to burn out so if you need 2 months per release then by all means do that.

Reactions: snow123789456

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Even if you can't do a monthly release. I would be happy with every other month. This would still put you ahead of the curve so to speak. Many devs are on a 3-4 moth development cycle. By 3 months I've forgotten what's going on (I'm getting old and the memory leaks a bit). Two months is manageable and I think fair since you always do your best to give us quality content. I don't want you to burn out so if you need 2 months per release then by all means do that.
That's exactly what I was thinking. 1 month is shooting for the moon. Even if I miss, 2 months is landing among the stars. Still double the amount of yearly updates as Season 1.

Reactions: AlexaSky

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PROGRESS REPORT] Interesting Little Vote

With the help of my Discord community, I think I've figured out how I'd like to do these releases.

I recently did a poll in side the community Discord. I basically asked, "Do y'all want more frequent updates with less content in them, or do you wanna wait longer for more content?" And, well, here were the results:

1691859640195.png

I know. I was surprised, too. I thought everyone wanted us to get to monthly updates. But not EVERYONE wants to wait that long. So here's my idea:

We'll do a Happy Medium between the two. I'll likely do updates every month to two months depending on the amount of content I have ready. I'll start with a Side Content update that has more options for the Free Time section that currently exists in the game. That'll be the halfway mark. Then, the next update should feature the Main Story update that has a few scenes of additional Side Content but takes the Main Story up to the next Free Time section. Or next two Free Time sections, if we've gotten far enough. And we'll alternate. Side Content update, Main Story update. Should end up with 6 to 10 updates per year rather than 3 like previous years. Those who want to wait for the Main Story updates can do so, and those who want to play their favorite girl's new scenes can also do so.

1691859656157.png

For transparency, I've also begun listing every bit of progress on a scene-by-scene basis in my #updates channel in the Discord. If you're interested in following the development of the game further, feel free to pop in. You might even find people you enjoy chatting with lol.

1691859640213.png

Anyways, that's it for now. I want to finish 2 or 3 more side scenes and then release the Side Content update and see how it's received. Should hopefully hit SubscribeStar and Patreon by the end of the month and be in the public's hands by end of September. And by then, the Main Story update should hit SubscribeStar and Patreon, and go public around end of October. That's my PLAN anyway. We'll see if life has anything to say about that.

-Vic

rambool

Jun 8, 2018
Lol and here i am thinking "woow i've played so much and there is still at least SIX scenes for each character locked!"
And turns out those are just stupid placeholders.
Great job of misleading a player and making them feel like a fool with their expectations, dear dev.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Lol and here i am thinking "woow i've played so much and there is still at least SIX scenes for each character locked!"
And turns out those are just stupid placeholders.
Great job of misleading a player and making them feel like a fool with their expectations, dear dev.
Well I am ever, EVER so very sorry for having been a brand new dev and asking someone to code a gallery for me. SO very sorry. I beg the clemency of the ones whom I have offended so egregiously by not actually being the one who made that and needing someone's help. Oh merciful Lord, how shall I ever regain your favor?

Anyways, for the rest of you, big surprise coming in a moment :)

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
S2 Episode 2 Supporter Release and Schedule

Hello, all! Here is the Big Large McHuge surprise I promised ya :)

I'm excited to bring you the SECOND major release in 2 months! Used to be, you'd have to wait at least 4 months between content drops and the rest of the time it would be pinup packs and the like. But NO MORE!

1692868567257.png

This release includes:

• Main Story: Filled in the video call in S2E1
  • Main Story: the conclusion of the dressing room scene in S2E2
  • Main Story: Evening texts with another surprise video call in S2E2
  • Main Story: A brand new scene for Sunday Night in S2E2
  • Main Story: A new Monday Morning Free Time segment in S2E2, signifying the end of story content for this build
  • Side Story: Rukah Scene A
  • Side Story: Galka Scene A
  • Side Story: Mouse Scene A (with special shoutout to a fellow AVN creator!)
  • Side Story: Jade Scene A
  • Side Story: Wither Scene A
  • Side Story: Nook Scene A
There are at least 2 more characters getting a Scene A in the next build. T5 Supporters and up have the power to guarantee a Core character of their choice getting an additional scene within the next two builds.

As for the build schedule, I'm hoping to get down to monthly releases, in a sort of cycle. The full cycle drop will be a Main Story centric drop with a few Side Story scenes, but should contain a hefty amount of Main Story, I'm thinking at least half an in-game day's worth at the least. A mid cycle drop would be mostly Side Story scenes, with perhaps one or two Main Story scenes. So this release would be classified as mid cycle. Next one should have at least half of Monday and a good handful of Side Story scenes.

1692868585545.png

So, the schedule! What you came here for!

T5 Supporters and Up: NOW on SubscribeStar and Patreon! - $75 Changing to $50
T4 Supporters: 8/31/23 - $25
T3 Supporters: 9/7/23 - $10
T2 Supporters: 9/14/23 - $5
T1 Supporters: 9/19/23 -$2
Public : 9/21/23 - FREE

If you want early access, sign up on or ! The more support the game has, the faster and heavier these content updates are gonna get!

- Vic

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Will the next update have the reworked season content with the season 2 content?

It will give me a good excuse to start over.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
Will the next update have the reworked season content with the season 2 content?

It will give me a good excuse to start over.
I've chosen to focus solely on Season 2 for now since new content is what the majority of the fanbase wants. I may get some work done on Season 1 here and there, but the last thing I wanna do is pull an Ecchi Sensei and give you nothing for two years while working on a "rework." I know better lol. So as far as Season 1 goes, I'll rework it when I can, but the focus and priority is ALWAYS new content... so it may be a while before any new version of Season 1 is released.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
I've chosen to focus solely on Season 2 for now since new content is what the majority of the fanbase wants. I may get some work done on Season 1 here and there, but the last thing I wanna do is pull an Ecchi Sensei and give you nothing for two years while working on a "rework." I know better lol. So as far as Season 1 goes, I'll rework it when I can, but the focus and priority is ALWAYS new content... so it may be a while before any new version of Season 1 is released.
Thanks for the answer mate.

Heavenlet

Jul 28, 2018
That's all I needed to hear, great! I can be bribed with any pictures of Wither and promises of no rework shenanigans.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Just dont forget to put some links here and let the team push it to the last updates ;)

rampage97

Apr 11, 2023
Maybe an odd question, but does the relationship between Chiara and Eshtel happen no matter what, or can it be prevented from happening? I'm interested in Eshtel but I don't wanna steal her away and I'm not too into sharing. Coming up to that part so just curious

Last edited:

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Maybe an odd question, but does the relationship between Chiara and Eshtel happen no matter what, or can it be prevented from happening? I'm interested in Eshtel but I don't wanna steal her away and I'm not too into sharing. Coming up to that part so just curious
As I recall, you can pussyblock her, like for them to get together you have to do a lot to help, so just don't do that, and they won't get together I'd imagine.

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
So, this game is a little bit less about having control over the other characters than you might be used to, and more how you, as a human being, can help these characters get what it is they want out of their lives. Every character has quirks and nuances that make them fairly unique, I think, and Chiara and Eshtel are fairly good examples of that.

Chiara is lesbian, for instance. She's not sexually into you, but she does enjoy the attention that a bit of teasing gets her. She's a little jaded and bitter due to societal pressure to just "try a dick" that a lot of the more attractive lesbians have to deal with, but once she figured out you weren't like that, she started to lighten up a little bit.

Eshtel is bi and polyamorous. In her culture, it's quite common to have multiple partners. In times of strife when emotional support from one partner is not available, that same support from another partner can be there. And it's never a case of "the guy with 4 girlfriends" or "the chick with 3 side dudes;" they all coexist in the same relationship as equal partners, up to their current comfort level. For instance, Eshtel would have no qualms being with Chiara and courting Aurum at the same time, as long as she knew Chiara was okay with it. But she would never force Chiara to share herself with Aurum, knowing her proclivities.

So basically this is a long way of saying no, it's not really avoidable, and it's kinda part of their story. I haven't quite gotten to the polyamorous side of Eshtel yet, though I will say I only plan for Chiara and Aurum to be the ones she interacts with romantically. Can't risk that dreaded NTR tag, now, can we? Even though polyamory is not NTR. SOMEBODY will scream it and the chant will be taken up by the masses and this game will end up deader than chivalry at a feminist convention.

Deader than Bill Clinton's career after Monica Lewinski.

Deader than my sex drive after seeing Rosie O'Donell in leather.

I'm gonna stop typing now.

Deangela

May 20, 2020
anyone got a full unlock of gallery and save? I only got like 1 scene for a few characters and i cant get more of them.

Last edited:

Deangela

May 20, 2020
Is the scene amount the same in the gallery cause each person has 6 and i cant get them all and the only reason i ask is cause on patreon posts there is more scenes so i am confused.

Reactions: jadih96207
4.50 star(s) 32 Votes