Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
Is the scene amount the same in the gallery cause each person has 6 and i cant get them all and the only reason i ask is cause on patreon posts there is more scenes so i am confused.
No, those are just placeholders.

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
does the patreon version have a lot more scenes?
The Season 1 build, which is the one linked in the thread's OP, is identical between patrons and public.

Patrons currently have access to Season 2 Episode 2 (depending on tier), which goes public on 21 September, so once that drops here, it will again be identical between patrons and public until the next patron release.

While there are DLC characters who will have stories that aren't in the public version, none of those stories have started yet. A few of those characters have been introduced in Season 2, but that's all so far. All of the characters met in Season 1 are either Core or Secret, unless I'm wildly misremembering when some characters were introduced. The only DLC character who might have shown up in Season 1 is Saffryn (but, again, my memory is bad and I don't remember if she did).

sexy13beast

Oct 1, 2021
Ok, I was mostly on this site to try games before I support people and so far have only found 2 developers, and this is my first post. Until I tried this gem. Please, if you can, support this developer! The writing is deep, the sex is steamy and varied, and the story has a barbed hook! (it's very difficult to stop) But I do wonder, with some of these smaller characters, if the dreaded P(atreon) admins will have an issue with it? I *want* these small characters. So I will support on SubStar, since they are much more reasonable when it comes to content, and I urge others to do the same.

All I can ask from the Dev is more anal (I haven't seen any scenes yet) and hopefully a path where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: VictorSeven

VictorSeven

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2019
[PUBLIC RELEASE] WCA S2E2

(Note to F95 uploaders: This is a SEPARATE download from WCA Season 1. Please do not replace the Season 1 links with the Season 2 links, as the players will end up starting in the middle of the story and be confused. Please just add this as Part 2 or something in the download post!)

Well hello there, all!

1695340313312.png

Is it the 21st already? It IS. Well then, a promise is a promise, so here you go. Season 2 Episode 2 is now available to the public. You can download it at the bottom of the Itch post!

So the version number changed to .02. The last one was .01c. What changed?

• Removed the reference to the Demo in Yuka's persistence challenge in S2E1
  • Added redundant variables at the new Free Time section to unlock all the new girls at the end of the build
Now, let's talk about S2E3. I'm not going to go into detail, but suffice it to say bad things keep happening to me, and S2E3 is not ready for Supporters quite yet. Still working on it, so your patience is appreciated. Family tragedies are hitting left and right and it's a wonder I've been able to eke out what little I've been writing lately. But don't worry, I've been kind of on a discovery trip lately, and I'm finding better ways to cope with what's been happening.

1695340346951.png

In other news... Patreon has noticed me. After 2.5 years, they've finally sent me the notification for ID verification for 18+ content creators. This means I'm on their radar now and they may demand I change my content. I have tried VERY hard to make SubscribeStar the primary support platform, but still, 95% of my income comes from Patreon. So unless y'all swap over to SS quick, fast, and in a hurry, I'm gonna have to play ball their way if they ask me to change something. Because right now, if the Patreon page for this game gets shut down, I go back to work full-time and this game gets put on hold indefinitely.

So. If you would like to support this game, PLEASE sign up on SubscribeStar, NOT Patreon. T5 is $25 cheaper on SubscribeStar than it is on Patreon and has the exact same monthly benefits.

Thank you all, and enjoy the game! I'll be working on Episode 3 shortly.

-Vic

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Do I understand it correctly than when starting Ch. 2 from the beginning we're not supposed to import a save from Ch. 1?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Erm...is there anywhere a download link? All i see on ss is the original of the copied text here with a link to the same site followed by a bunch of locked posts. Not very public for a public release...

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Unfortunately I'm having the same issue, both on SS and Patreon. I'm sure that's jsut an OOPS on VictorSeven's part, but as-is there's no way to download the public release of 0.2 from either site.
Update: The download link on Itch does work, but atm no Patreon or SS downloads yet.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I'm confused with S2 and the no import saves, does it mean all choices made during S1 are no longer relevant?
At the end of S1 we were warned that saves were going to be broken due to a change of variables, is it still on the agenda?

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Look 7 posts up.
I wrongly expressed my questions, my fault.
Does the future S1 saves export still need a full replay of the game or will it be handled differently?
Given the current limitations, does the current S2 content is based around "defaults" choices or is it a part of the story not influenced by previous choices.
If in order to have a good experience of the new content I need to wait for a latter version, I'll wait. Or is it handled in a manner that do not detract to the experience?
I really enjoyed this game and I prefer to avoid playing a beta version that will sour the experience.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
So, this game is a little bit less about having control over the other characters than you might be used to, and more how you, as a human being, can help these characters get what it is they want out of their lives. Every character has quirks and nuances that make them fairly unique, I think, and Chiara and Eshtel are fairly good examples of that.

Chiara is lesbian, for instance. She's not sexually into you, but she does enjoy the attention that a bit of teasing gets her. She's a little jaded and bitter due to societal pressure to just "try a dick" that a lot of the more attractive lesbians have to deal with, but once she figured out you weren't like that, she started to lighten up a little bit.

Eshtel is bi and polyamorous. In her culture, it's quite common to have multiple partners. In times of strife when emotional support from one partner is not available, that same support from another partner can be there. And it's never a case of "the guy with 4 girlfriends" or "the chick with 3 side dudes;" they all coexist in the same relationship as equal partners, up to their current comfort level. For instance, Eshtel would have no qualms being with Chiara and courting Aurum at the same time, as long as she knew Chiara was okay with it. But she would never force Chiara to share herself with Aurum, knowing her proclivities.

So basically this is a long way of saying no, it's not really avoidable, and it's kinda part of their story. I haven't quite gotten to the polyamorous side of Eshtel yet, though I will say I only plan for Chiara and Aurum to be the ones she interacts with romantically. Can't risk that dreaded NTR tag, now, can we? Even though polyamory is not NTR. SOMEBODY will scream it and the chant will be taken up by the masses and this game will end up deader than chivalry at a feminist convention.

Deader than Bill Clinton's career after Monica Lewinski.

Deader than my sex drive after seeing Rosie O'Donell in leather.

I'm gonna stop typing now.
Hei,

For me as someone who hates NTR, i took the situation with Eshtel as ntr. At the start of the game when asked which race do u like the most, i said elfs. and then Eshtel was the only elf and the character that i liked the most, but then boom, u help someone hook up with her like wtf. it would have been nice to have the choice to not hoop them up together but i guess your game, your rules.

as for why i think this is ntr, whether you agree or not, Eshtel was the character that i liked the most and then she got "stolen" and that is basically what ntr is. lesbian can be ntr depends on the scenario. and yeah i absolutely hate both ntr and lesbian

on the other hand, i feel like there is too much forced stuff, and i am not talking about Cecilia, but i am talking about the goblins. goblins are not my thing but i find myself forced to be in a relationship with one.

either way good luck with your game :)

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Core girls will be girls that everyone has access to for free. These are the girls whose levels might be required to progress each others' stories, DLC characters' stories, or even the Main Story.​
This bit concerns me somewhat as River is considered core character but is one that'd I'd prefer not interacting with. Bad enough that reveal waited til near the end of the first season when it should have been up front.

4.50 star(s) 32 Votes