Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.18] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Thy4nd

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Agreed

I'm going to repeat once again my previous point (a few posts back):

The reason Cyborg MC sucks is not a setting issue, it's a pacing issue.

And also because introducing a "multiple protagonist" this far into the game is insane.
It's just a not-so-clever mechanism like the 18-year-old loli where the content creator can cuck the MC without it being labelled as such. Just go write the story you want which is some black dude spit roasting every love interest of the MC.

It makes it easier on everyone the people who avoid NTR and the people who like it.

Reactions: Mibera

user_69

May 7, 2018
hopefully I did quotes right. I dont want to get too deep into debate here because again, lots of those people arent even worth to be looked at, which is probably why dev left this thread for good. but yeah I hope you'll see that these guys arent being respectful or understanding, they are just trying to overwhelm the dev with negative connotations.
No one's trying to do anything. We're just sharing our opinions on the game. Literally as simple as that.

Reactions: NebulousShooter

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
hopefully I did quotes right. I dont want to get too deep into debate here because again, lots of those people arent even worth to be looked at, which is probably why dev left this thread for good. but yeah I hope you'll see that these guys arent being respectful or understanding, they are just trying to overwhelm the dev with negative connotations.
You are entirely correct. Their means of bitching is just that, bitching. It's not constructive at all. If they wanted the developer's attention they'd compensate (I assume Patreon, etc) and make their desires known there. They simply expect everything for free and throw tantrums when things aren't perfectly their way. Gimmies. Here they're just wasting their breath getting nothing done but still bitching into the thread contributing nothing but wasted bytes. Just ignore them. It's a shame they don't *actually* contribute back and offer genuine ideas instead of "I get this for free but I'm going to bitch and expect the developer to change things and bitch when they don't."

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I personally think the concept of "Magic VS Technology" is an interesting one.
I found the concept limited in that it eventually pivots on whether technology is based on physics (almost always assumed yes) and that magic simply defies physics which defeats the premise. Rarely have I seen a premise offering anything else. Felt sad to see such a science-fiction potential? left undone (assuming there could be more).

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I found the concept limited in that it eventually pivots on whether technology is based on physics (almost always assumed yes) and that magic simply defies physics which defeats the premise. Rarely have I seen a premise offering anything else. Felt sad to see such a science-fiction potential? left undone (assuming there could be more).
I kinda disagree to a point. There's still going to be things like conservation of energy/mass that limit magic - you can't just destroy a 100 ton meteor headed for your home at X speed without your home still getting hit by 100 tons of meteor dust at X speed. But what magic does (IMO) is maybe let you rules-lawyer it. Freeze the meteor in time or send it to another reality. Entropy too - creating magic food has to give you less energy than it costs to make it, maybe not today and maybe not the same KIND of energy but nothing's free or else the universe stops making sense...

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
I kinda disagree to a point. There's still going to be things like conservation of energy/mass that limit magic - you can't just destroy a 100 ton meteor headed for your home at X speed without your home still getting hit by 100 tons of meteor dust at X speed. But what magic does (IMO) is maybe let you rules-lawyer it. Freeze the meteor in time or send it to another reality. Entropy too - creating magic food has to give you less energy than it costs to make it, maybe not today and maybe not the same KIND of energy but nothing's free or else the universe stops making sense...
You're assuming magic is subject to the laws of physics (to any degree). The premise I've often encountered is magic being external to physics but able to affect physics (similar to what you describe) but with totality of magic over physics with magic simply being limited by magic.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You're assuming magic is subject to the laws of physics (to any degree). The premise I've often encountered is magic being external to physics but able to affect physics (similar to what you describe) but with totality of magic over physics with magic simply being limited by magic.
Magic is Magic because it isn't bound to the Laws of Physics. If it was, it would simply be science. Now there's that famous quote about any sufficiently advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic, sure, but magic is supposed to do what tech or science deem to be impossible.

Or at least that's my take on it.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Magic is Magic because it isn't bound to the Laws of Physics. If it was, it would simply be science. Now there's that famous quote about any sufficiently advanced technology being indistinguishable from magic, sure, but magic is supposed to do what tech or science deem to be impossible.

Or at least that's my take on it.
De facto premise then in yours is that magic is not bound by physics rendering your initial scenario implausible as physics does not bind/subject magic then. Anywho, I think we're maybe getting off-topic.

F8andy

Sep 5, 2018
Can anyone confirm me how much futa/Trans content are here ?

And secondly will there both Male on Futa/Trans and Futa/Trans on Male sex content be added ?

Or only Male on Futa/Trans sex content be there ?

Oh and sorry English is not my native language

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Can anyone confirm me how much futa/Trans content are here ?

And secondly will there both Male on Futa/Trans and Futa/Trans on Male sex content be added ?

Or only Male on Futa/Trans sex content be there ?

Oh and sorry English is not my native language
So far there's one transwoman that's LI, so far you can get blowjob from her. And then there's transwoman prostitute whose services you can use, but can't really comment on the scene since that's not my thing.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Because your assumption in the first half there is going to be wrong soon. They've already taken steps toward becoming one mind in 2 bodies.
You say that like it's a good thing. For me it absolutely is not...the entire storyline behind the cyborg has completely derailed the game. If what you say is the end game then I'm done with the game...utter nonsense route when the game started so well.

Mar 29, 2023
Ugh... Gofile is bitching 3rd day in a row; "Too much traffic, go buy premium to download"
They literally went from my favorite filehost to the worst of the worst... =(

• Haha
Reactions: Abbys_Cat
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes