Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Scifi stuff were there from the beginning, though the start was more magic heavy. I mean in the intro bit we see some magic user who is going on how technology is getting too powerful etc... and how he is going to strike against it. Personally i don't mind the cyborg stuff, but it should be part of update rather than full update. For fucks sake what people have been waiting for so long is the chance to finally rail Sam like she has been begging and deserves from the first update we got introduced to her. Yet dev constantly delays that.
Overall I like the concept of Magic vs Tech thing, but like half of the update being the same conversation from a different perspective was such a waste.
And OMG YES!! I've been waiting for Sam content for almost 2 years at this point. Like wtf.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
So, I'm seeing the scat tag here, how much of it is in this game and how avoidable is it? Thanks in advance for any info.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
hopefully I did quotes right. I dont want to get too deep into debate here because again, lots of those people arent even worth to be looked at, which is probably why dev left this thread for good. but yeah I hope you'll see that these guys arent being respectful or understanding, they are just trying to overwhelm the dev with negative connotations.
Welcome to a lot of people's ignore lists (and no, not just those you quoted). The kumbaya campfire is that way. --->

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
wow people realy hate the cyborg content, that bad huh ?
It's not all bad, it's just poorly executed and done at a time in the story that causes it to be exceedingly jarring.
The narrative is pulling in 3 different places(Magic Earth, Normie Earth, and Project Space and Rebirth) and it's highly unlikely to be sucessful at weaving all those elements together. It's not like those elements weren't teased but the time being split between each is making each one less likely to be fully fleshed out and integrated.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I just don't like that the 'borg doesn't have a phone or orb and so last update I didn't get to nope out of watching that skank pinch a loaf.
2ep95b.jpg

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
So, fresh start and stuck in the old house. Haven't played it in a while, but got past this point in earlier versions.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
C'mon, why drag on the story of a cyborg that no player wants? It was already bad enough to introduce that in the middle of the game, and now wanting to give it a context and expand that context to the point where the entire update is just about him, that's messed up. Multiple protagonists for no reason at all. The author keeps self-sabotaging with every update. Let's see how far this goes because my enthusiasm for playing, which was at 100% before, is now down to 40%, and with each update, it just keeps dropping.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Glad to see that I am not the only one finding the Cyborg self not fun. Most of it's the same just different view. I liked this VN WAY more without the Cyborg view. I just want to be the MC we started with. Needs to go back to being the good VN it was, and not a shadow of itself. PLEASE!!!

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I think the situation with the Cyborg isn't helped at all when they were added further in to the development but also being a multi-protag you "control". The LI you interacted with up to his point has been good, but then all of a sudden you're forced to play the game from their (cyborg) perspective and then have to go through multiple updates with zero interactions with said LI or advancing the story of the main MC in any regard, or very little.

You just find yourself not caring about the cyborg part at all, and it clearly shows by the replies. God forbid the cyborg starts trying to get close to the LI as well in the story to become more relevant cause that will open another can of worms entirely in the thread and can almost guarantee the final nail in the coffin so to speak.

Can only hope they finish the cyborg nonsense and get back to the story with the MC and their circle of LI.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
I am hoping this is the end of it, because I am not liking the Cyborg stuff. No advancement of the story. Waiting on moving forward with the magic/tech storylines and of course progressing with the LIs.
And you're right Niuul I spent half the update barely reading the Cyborg stuff because I just wanted to get through it as fast as possible.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
I don't mind the technology and magic mix, in fact I would love if there was actually technomagic but rigth now the magic and technology don't really mix, you have one protag that is magic oriented and the other that is technology but no mix.
Personnaly I don't like multiple protag VN games and introducing the second protag by memories/jump in the past makes it even less appealing to me.
I'd like to point out that there is conceptually no difference between fucking a hot demon girl, an elf or a sci-fi alien. You fuck a hot non-human lady in all cases.
But the way the cyborg is currently handled is a deal breaker for now, I'll try in later updates when there is more content to see if it goes in a direction I can play or not. Two updates aren't really enough to judge correctly an entire product, only a first impression of the new content.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
I didn't even start this update I was over the cyborg as soon as he was introduced. He breaks my interest in the vn multiple ways.
  1. I always feel like I am competing with a second MC, double that when he is a copy. He may as well be called Eric.
  2. I start to skip scene's because of possible overlap and lose interest. (avoiding sex or becoming close to women if possible)
  3. Game progression slows to a halt being more invested in one side of the story than the other.
  4. If cyborg becomes female again a) chasing cock to put in my mouth, not interesting. b) playing Les MC, almost as bad.
Maybe I am wrong, but if the dev is doing this for the income they should probably change direction slightly to reach a larger base and keep people happy. If not and its not about money I wish them GL writing the story they want to tell.

If I had the skills to be dev and I really wanted to tell the story I had in my head and go two separate routes I would have had the og mc learn teleportation or magic to split himself into two. Instead of an advanced toaster masquerading as mc making me feel sketchy about it all. As the story stands now only merging into 1 mc and the og mc taking control would fix my own personal gripes, even if he had to split again for story reasons. I am a fan of both sci-fi and fantasy so the story could be cool, just the second mc kills it and that makes me sad because I was enjoying it at the start.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes