frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
It seems like the original story has been completely abandoned for some space opera gibberish and more importantly the LIs are being completely ignored.

Why the fuck is the MC even talking to some overgrown toaster oven when qt virgin Yuki is lonely just a few rooms down the hall :WaitWhat:

For whatever it's worth the new bonus code is 188160

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Danny truly self-sabotaged his own story at this point by adding the MC robot was the dumbest thing he could’ve done by adding it midstory when the game was taking off. Mc robot should have been used in a cyberpunk-style futuristic game
While how it was implemented with the cyborg is bad, this game had from the start the scifi elements with it. It's never been the pure fantasy game people seem to think it was. Sure it was leaning more heavily in the magic and supernatural from the start, but considering game starts with some magic user planning on striking against technology due to it going too far and the whole space ship launch to further than humanity has actually ever gone bits in the start, it's been there waiting for Danny to write more about it.

Personally i'm kind of interested in the whole tech vs magic theme, with MC trying to balance between the two "worlds". Just wish that the story progressed more and the cyborg stuff was only part of normal updates.

Edit, Danny could have made the whole scifi vs fantasy theme bit more obvious from the start, since it seems quite a lot of people thought that this was just fantasy game.

Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
While how it was implemented with the cyborg is bad, this game had from the start the scifi elements with it. It's never been the pure fantasy game people seem to think it was. Sure it was leaning more heavily in the magic and supernatural from the start, but considering game starts with some magic user planning on striking against technology due to it going too far and the whole space ship launch to further than humanity has actually ever gone bits in the start, it's been there waiting for Danny to write more about it.

Personally i'm kind of interested in the whole tech vs magic theme, with MC trying to balance between the two "worlds". Just wish that the story progressed more and the cyborg stuff was only part of normal updates.

Edit, Danny could have made the whole scifi vs fantasy theme bit more obvious from the start, since it seems quite a lot of people thought that this was just fantasy game.
When you put it like that it's not bad magic vs tech I could see that and I like the idea of it but like I said not a fan of playing 2 MCs late in the story when it was taking off he could have broken off the Mc robot in a small but backstory wise add on but optional part off the game so we can fully understand why mc robot was in the game I just hope he doesn't let him sleep with our Li’s. I mean I'm gonna keep playing but hopefully, he drops it from playing as 2 protagonists and he goes back to the original flow he had

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnmnf692 and CV3

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
The very first thing we saw was a wizard vowing to humble technology. Only a couple minutes later during breakfast the news mentioned Earth's colony ship launching soon - with the woman from the poster on MC's bedroom wall aboard. We meet her. The neighbor tells us his daughter is involved in some way and we see her on the news in connection with the launch. After all that you were expecting Helm's Deep? :sneaky:

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
The very first thing we saw was a wizard vowing to humble technology. Only a couple minutes later during breakfast the news mentioned Earth's colony ship launching soon - with the woman from the poster on MC's bedroom wall aboard. We meet her. The neighbor tells us his daughter is involved in some way and we see her on the news in connection with the launch. After all that you were expecting Helm's Deep? :sneaky:
Personally not, but clearly some people were. :)

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
The cyborg psuedo MC thing is jarring as fuck. There's got to be a better way to do the tech vs magic thing than this, as I felt like I all of a sudden was playing some kinda side story by mistake, which I feel like would be a way better way to deliver the cyborg psuedo mc story tbh. As it's own thing that is.
Because then people complaining, like me, would've had to eat shit and get fucked for complaining about cyborg perspective, as we chose to willingly play it, and would not get sideswiped by a can of jarring and sudden multi protag this late in the game.

Yes, it's on theme with the cyborg stuff, but so fucking off-puttingly jarring the way it's done imo, as I did not expect the sudden multi protag, cause I do not remember this game having that tag before. Then again, I have not played it in a good handful of updates either.

Edit;Fixed some grammar mistakes. Need to change switches in my keyboard, as it's starting to not register some keystrokes.

Last edited:

EvilDave86

Dec 5, 2017
I don't mind a sci-fi technology type story but the cyborg aspect I'm gathering just had a number of us feeling trolled, not sure where Danny is trying go with this but in its current state the game is turning dumber the cyborg needs 1 of two things to occur either it gets demolished or through some feat of magic the cyborg and human become one where no cyborg body exists to set the game back on the rails it should be on. Further nonsense will just further place this game deeper in the hole of no one cares until the sex scenes and magic world become relevant again. Honestly hoping a magic user obliterates the cyborg out of spite.

• Red Heart
Reactions: johnmnf692 and CV3

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Hmm...could someone please confirm that the images below, are the final frames of this latest release? As I could have sworn I saw this part happen in the previous version of this title...(MC and the Cyborg joined hands (starting the minds share), then the game ends at that point).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
too many devs are taking enjoyable games and adding stuff that doesn't make he story go forward. so we are stuck replaying something we have played before. it's boring and always leads to deletion of the game. shame, i was enjoying the story up till the newer updates where the pov of the cyborg mc started playing. now i don't really care much about where this game is going. for me, it's going to the trash bin in favor of something else that has been in my unplayed folder for a long time.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Interesting game, though I am not so keen on fantastic :) Nice models and animations (y) But I would prefer some moans instead of some strange sounds during animated scenes :)

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
The introduction of a secondary POV in a game where the gameplay is player choices and immersion is a "quit moment", at least for me it was. The cyborg is his own character not an extension of the player and we are forced into his POV, not only that but in the in game "past", the illusion of choice is broken because we already witness the "end result". No choice feels meaningfull because they have already been made. Not helping is the nature of the release of the game, bit by bit which mean that the involved time for the player with the game is way more than the play time which make the transition more difficult.
I'm not saying that the story is bad or that it cannot work in a game but in this type of medium it makes things difficults.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
last couple of pages show exactly whats wrong with this forum. bunch of whiny crybabies who have zero empathy for the dev and hard work he is doing, not willing to at least try to acknowledge creator's stance/understand who's who and what's what in the game, instead they brigade on a poor guy with their usual ultimatums and demands. I fucking despise you

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes