CV3

Apr 6, 2022
The game started great and I was really enjoying it but this multiple protagonist doesn't sits right with me. I truly tried to give it a chance, but controlling a second character in this kind of game always make me feel like I'm playing against myself. I wish the dev success, as this is an interesting game and IMO well above the average on this site, but this game is no longer for me.

gremmie

Jun 4, 2017
The brown color for your "Mom" character's name on the textbox is too dark and cannot be read. Easy for y'all to fix.

Also the first sex scene has an "animation" in which the 3D "camera" shifts. Gives me motion sickness instead of a hard-on (+_+)

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
The game started great and I was really enjoying it but this multiple protagonist doesn't sits right with me. I truly tried to give it a chance, but controlling a second character in this kind of game always make me feel like I'm playing against myself. I wish the dev success, as this is an interesting game and IMO well above the average on this site, but this game is no longer for me.
Agreed. Cyborg MC is just over the top. If he was present since the beginning,i would never ever try it. Now i was hoping it will fade over time,but seeing last two updates is only cyber based,its time to bench it. Shame,it had potential.

Grimmay

Mar 18, 2019
hmm not really worth the time, just more Cyborg story and very little actual content which is a shame cuz i was really liking this game originally but i dont think this side story has any real purpose it just slowed everything down and makes us wait sooo much longer to get back into the main game

Syn7

Mar 25, 2021
Yeah I don't know why we are getting cyborg content and having the same conversations we had from the other side. I don't particularly mind the cyborg stuff so much, last update was fine. But I don't need to talk to myself again for 300 lines of text and then go do a google search for random info dump.

Reactions: johnmnf692

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
Like a few people complaining here, I don't really like the Cyborg part. The universe of the game was allready split into several places (magic school and home) now it is split into several timeline (human and cyborg)... It is too messy and doesn't progress fast enough.
Oh and where is the magic? We are supposed to have enrolled in a magic school but we spend more time home than at school. The part with the monsters and magic seemed really interesting, the ancestor super wizard background was cool too (you could elaborate on this).

Bring back the succubus and vampire girl (and Vi). The cyborg content is meh, imo.

Btw at one point in the lkast update we could chose between "human" and "cyborg WIP" any idea what this choice is supposed to do? I'm not really sure.

Anyway, let's hope for the best for Cyborg boy, the faster he is on his shuttle the faster magic will be back :sneaky:

DeemLeem12

Dec 12, 2020
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.18] [It's Danny] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,04 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [1,03 GB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you really like 69?

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
Like a few people complaining here, I don't really like the Cyborg part. The universe of the game was allready split into several places (magic school and home) now it is split into several timeline (human and cyborg)... It is too messy and doesn't progress fast enough.
Oh and where is the magic? We are supposed to have enrolled in a magic school but we spend more time home than at school. The part with the monsters and magic seemed really interesting, the ancestor super wizard background was cool too (you could elaborate on this).

Bring back the succubus and vampire girl (and Vi). The cyborg content is meh, imo.

Btw at one point in the lkast update we could chose between "human" and "cyborg WIP" any idea what this choice is supposed to do? I'm not really sure.

Anyway, let's hope for the best for Cyborg boy, the faster he is on his shuttle the faster magic will be back :sneaky:
Very much agree. Steered so far away from what the main hook was about. Magic. Now we're dealing with so much time at home or what feels like a completely different genre, cyborg technomancy/cyberpunk stuff. Kinda jarring. So far is seems very irrelevant to have had the MC go through the enrolling of a magic school.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
Very much agree. Steered so far away from what the main hook was about. Magic. Now we're dealing with so much time at home or what feels like a completely different genre, cyborg technomancy/cyberpunk stuff. Kinda jarring. So far is seems very irrelevant to have had the MC go through the enrolling of a magic school.
Scifi stuff were there from the beginning, though the start was more magic heavy. I mean in the intro bit we see some magic user who is going on how technology is getting too powerful etc... and how he is going to strike against it. Personally i don't mind the cyborg stuff, but it should be part of update rather than full update. For fucks sake what people have been waiting for so long is the chance to finally rail Sam like she has been begging and deserves from the first update we got introduced to her. Yet dev constantly delays that.

Reactions: Syn7
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes