Sofia86

Sep 8, 2021
Several updates later I tried again and still the game crashes at the pool scene, I made a lot of different choices than last time... *sigh*

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I'm so far fine with how the story is progressing (or, to better say, evolving). I too hope this will not turn into a multi-protagonist game as it's not needed IMO.

The only gripe I have with it is the forced moment when MC has to part ways with the blue(purple?) alien dream girl, which basically happens right at the beginning of the story. Given the current update pace and how the story is currently still in the expansion phase, we'll probably not see her again for literally years (provided it is planned for her to get back into the story, as I guess should be the case). It's a pity, having a character that can be available at any given point in the story could have served as a nice diversion from the story buildup itself.

Reactions: STATE_

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
One big problem but a simple one to fix is that the dev doesn't seems to know how to do condition check with if correctly. For example in Sam romance you can choose to share the idea of sexing another trans girl to see if you're ok with her in order to not brutally reject her, sound dumb when I wrote this, or not to share the idea. Except it doesn't matter because the set the var to either 1 or -1 then later just do "if var:" which in both case return True rather than checking if the var is 1 or -1 making your choice useless and locking you out of the other branch.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Even though it was slightly going downhill it still held up about water. I felt that soon they added this cyborg and everyone wants to fuck it for some reason it has taken a nose dive to the bottom. It's to the point I don't understand what the hell is going on or the plot of this damn thing. I think the cyborg should've been another game entirely. I used to like it and tell the dev to keep up the great work, but now I can't say that because I don't understand what all this is.

etool

Jun 14, 2021
while I do see the confusion in this latest episode, I can not say it is a bad thing ..... the last one had the MC human and cyborg try to meld their brains .... and this latest one seems to be more of a step back in time (the past, not the present time) of when the cyborg became aware on this world and it is building up to the present .... if the dev would have marked this as a memory or let us know it was a past event (like saying ..... 2 days before, or similar alert that this was the recent past)

it still fits in the story, meaning the space station and the space trips were mentioned in past chapters ....

tbh .... this cyborg story could have been a separate game of it's own ......

I would rather the story goes back to the magic and all the original stuff, like Lily and friends, sis, the cute almost vamp sweety (forget her name) and the magic school .... I was enjoying that story and that mystery ... jumping to aliens and outer space just seems out of place for the original direction of the story, magic, different realms, worlds, species, etc

hopefully we can get clarification in future episodes

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
games like this are why i don't pay for games before they're done. imagine spending a hundred bucks to support the development of the original story only for it to suddenly turn into a totally different, multi protagonist game.
prolly gonna get abandoned too because there's too much going on and not getting the support dev imagined :rolleyes:

Reactions: Mibera

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Having to play as Cyborg MC is such a bore, as a one-off character for plot reasons it might be alright, but turning it into a multiple protagonist shit is breaking the pace of the game and splitting the focus of the game.

Extremely sad. I very much prefer the magical side of the game.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I feel like the goal of the game is clearly to have the cyborg and the MC unite and be a single protagonist game where the protagonist can effectively be at two places at once: One at the magic school, another at space. I don't think it was a random decision either since the launch of the spaceship has been foreshadowed since day 1. It's an interesting idea for sure.

With that said though, it's waaaaaaaaay too overambitious. Any of the routes could be a separate game, one sci-fi and one fantasy, but trying to unite the two as an single indie developer is too big of a task.

From what I can tell by the thread this game has been in development since 2021 and we haven't even started attending the magical academy, and that was with the beggining mostly focused on that side. If we double the scope it's clear we won't have any significant progress in either of the settings any time soon.

IMO this can easily be a good fantasy game on the first part alone and then after it's finished the dev can release the sci-fi part as a spin-off or something if he really wants to.

Reactions: dreas

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I feel like the goal of the game is clearly to have the cyborg and the MC unite and be a single protagonist game where the protagonist can effectively be at two places at once: One at the magic school, another at space. I don't think it was a random decision either since the launch of the spaceship has been foreshadowed since day 1. It's an interesting idea for sure.

With that said though, it's waaaaaaaaay too overambitious. Any of the routes could be a separate game, one sci-fi and one fantasy, but trying to unite the two as an single indie developer is too big of a task.

From what I can tell by the thread this game has been in development since 2021 and we haven't even started attending the magical academy, and that was with the beggining mostly focused on that side. If we double the scope it's clear we won't have any significant progress in either of the settings any time soon.

IMO this can easily be a good fantasy game on the first part alone and then after it's finished the dev can release the sci-fi part as a spin-off or something if he really wants to.
I have no problem with the game having fantasy elements in a futuristic (sci-fi) setting, clearly the problem is splitting the MC, especially now where you want your MC to advance with his already developing story. It's deliberately shooting yourself in the foot

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.17 + IC + Unlocker

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 846 MB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
No matter how much they try I will never think of the cyborg as part of or as the mc. Its 2 separate entities and I will only see him as a waste of dev time while avoiding any sexual encounters he may come across. Let me put him through a compacter instead, I hope this is not continuing throughout the rest of the story.

He will go to space and mc will stay behind good for him, shit for me. Considering mc could learn travel spells and travel instantaneously between worlds I cant imagine why the cyborg was required at all mc could just portal to and fro and experiance it all himself.

Fuckface Cyborg != mc.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
"scat"? when this tag came out? my last save 0.2.15 :unsure: :WaitWhat:did i miss the warning notification

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
I really hope they listen to the feedback and drop multi-protagonist even if it was planned to me personally it doesn't fit the game
cause its ruining the flow the game had also got a feeling it gonna lead to sharing even the though its the same person but idk i just hope he ruin
something he put a lot of time into it

Last edited:

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
People seem quite critical of the direction of the game but I have to disagree. Early on (and I've played since the beginning, every update) I quite liked it but felt the dev was struggling a bit with the pacing and overall structure. Later on those things got better but then it felt the dev was struggling a bit with the content, throwing everything against the wall, seeing what sticks. Now, with this episode, it feels like the dev is seriously trying to merge the separate strands into one coherent story. Which should be applauded. If anything I think the recent writing is better, more taut and feels more relevant than the parts talking place at "Hogwarts" and it's adjacent village. For the first time I'm actually considering supporting the dev on Patreon. So onwards and upwards dev, you're getting there.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
People seem quite critical of the direction of the game but I have to disagree. Early on (and I've played since the beginning, every update) I quite liked it but felt the dev was struggling a bit with the pacing and overall structure. Later on those things got better but then it felt the dev was struggling a bit with the content, throwing everything against the wall, seeing what sticks. Now, with this episode, it feels like the dev is seriously trying to merge the separate strands into one coherent story. Which should be applauded. If anything I think the recent writing is better, more taut and feels more relevant than the parts talking place at "Hogwarts" and it's adjacent village. For the first time I'm actually considering supporting the dev on Patreon. So onwards and upwards dev, you're getting there.
I have to agree here it is putting words on something that I felt during the last update but couldn't quite get to it. And while I also can say that I understand the critics of the double setting arguing for splitting the game in two independents instances, I think what the dev is doing is the right thing to get to his goal. At least the goal that I see: having a character navigating two settings simultaneously. Ditching one setting would go against that goal. Splitting and making two games, with saves from one affecting the other would not be a two way street and could only realistically be played one after the other not concurrently. Also if the two games were developed at the same time, the updates for the part you prefer would still not come faster. Regardless of my personal opinion on the matter, I am glad a dev is trying something different here.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I think what the dev is doing is the right thing to get to his goal. At least the goal that I see: having a character navigating two settings simultaneously.
In my view, we have two problems here, not mentioning the "diluting" of the storylines because now you have a split focus:

First, If MC and Cyborg MC are not the same, then we have competing MC's in the same game, and in the worst case scenario, competing for the same girls, which is a no-no for many people and then you have a big problem in your hands.

And second, if MC and Cyborg MC are the same and share a consciousness, then we have another kind of mess in our hands because what happens when one or the other is inactive trying to "pilot" the body.

I insist, you can have one (1) MC being magical and trying to also deal with a futuristic setting, I though that's why he only went to the magical school certain days, and he was trying to go to the "future" school.

I don't like it personally, but maybe we'll see this mess solved in an update or two.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes