darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Why didnt the game warn me about this? How the fuck am i suppose to know this if the game doesn't tell me? Who on Earth would expect the dev to be a degenerate and randomly add scat halfway into his game for no reason...
Fucking stupid game..
when you load a previous save, the orb icon on the bottom right of the screen should show a red exclamation mark, allowing the player to change their kinks option right away. This is what happened to me, so you either incurred a game bug, or it was a fault from your side.

But I agree some harder fetishes should be offered to the player as disabled by default

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
The dev can go f.... Thats like the dumbest excuse ever, it should be his job to warn us whenever a new kink is added, not me remember this one game where i might need to go into some special options that you cant even see on the menu screen to check just in case the dev didnt add shit eating to the game...
I mean, I won't defend the decision to add these highly controversial things without a warning. I agree even, that the highly controversial kinks should be mentioned immediatly, whenever they get added. But at least there is a option at all. I was fortunate enough to have started at a point, where the story asked me to check the phone. At that point I noticed, that the character menu had also an exclamation mark on it, so I checked it, too. Otherwise I also would've probably seen that scene.

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Hi, it shows as bonus unlocked with a green check mark, but what does the bonus thingy do and how do I access it? thanks again!
It's working. As to what does it do, maybe find out what the game lacks first before trying to unlock it. Partway through the story you should more or less 'obviously' find that out. Don't worry, you can then add it and resume (roll back and save, quit, add file, load, resume) with content.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I was wondering about the pregnancy in the story... If enabled, how will it happen? Right away, or later in the story as it progresses? And will it all be forced, or will there be a choice for the player to pull out...to avoid pregnancy with some girls?

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
I was wondering about the pregnancy in the story... If enabled, how will it happen? Right away, or later in the story as it progresses? And will it all be forced, or will there be a choice for the player to pull out...to avoid pregnancy with some girls?
Most likely it will be later and so far you've been given plenty of choices where to cum. Plus ingame kink choice settings allow you to put it on not desired, like with pretty much all kinks. You will just have to pay attention when new updates come out, since almost all kinks are tagged as desired by default.

Reactions: MrBenny

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
It's working. As to what does it do, maybe find out what the game lacks first before trying to unlock it. Partway through the story you should more or less 'obviously' find that out. Don't worry, you can then add it and resume (roll back and save, quit, add file, load, resume) with content.
Man I do love me a good modder and I always appreciate when someone puts some good work into modding.

But what kinda kryptic ass answer is that dude. What the hell does it actually do. If it's less obvious then I guess I don't need to know what it does, nor will I need it.

dreas

Feb 8, 2018
This game seems to just get weirder with everyone update since the cyborg was introduced. I know this game always meant to have both fantasy and sci fi elements considering the cyborg style face on a woman is on the game banner and the news reports in the beginning about a space launch but its actual implementation i'm sorry has really been a complete mess and seems to go from one wrong move to another since.

I thought the game up until the cyborg was quite good modern fantasy game, is the base premises the most original 'child of the great important person raised in secret discovers it and the magic that come along' na but it was being implemented in a good way that made me look forward to seeing more of the game and the different magical groups. But with every continuation of the cyborg story I am less and less interested.

It very much feels like two different games/stories being forcible swapped between because the dev had ideas for two different games one sci fi and one fantasy and couldn't decide which one of the two to do first and has done a ham-fisted attempt at both in one game and its not going well and their response to it not going amazingly is to just introduce more and more niche kinks (really whats more niche then scat even on this site) in hope of broadening appeal.

I hope i'm wrong and they have some master plan of bringing the two stories together but with the length of updates I doubt we are ever going to see that.

Last edited:

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Man I do love me a good modder and I always appreciate when someone puts some good work into modding.
But what kinda kryptic ass answer is that dude. What the hell does it actually do. If it's less obvious then I guess I don't need to know what it does, nor will I need it.
It wasn't cryptic, it avoided blatantly spoiling the original intent of the game (OP is game developer). Support the author and see the difference or use the mod, not difficult.

Reactions: y0081268

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Maybe consider removing ALL minigames because they are infuriating and not worth spending any time on especially when the minigame itself doesn't register inputs from the user.

Reactions: MrBenny

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
It wasn't cryptic, it avoided blatantly spoiling the original intent of the game (OP is game developer). Support the author and see the difference or use the mod, not difficult.
If someone asks a question they usually don't mind being spoiled with the answer. I doubt many people would be willing to test every mod to every game they like without knowing what it does.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
If someone asks a question they usually don't mind being spoiled with the answer. I doubt many people would be willing to test every mod to every game they like without knowing what it does.
Only the person asking is reading the thread?

BupoTiling03-Retired

Modder
Jul 21, 2018
Others may not want to scroll and see. It's also labeled by what it does, so it's not some mystery, it's a case of did-not-read and lack of common sense. First post notes it's a Patreon-supported game...should be obvious at that point.

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
This feels like it was wrote by someone with sever adhd that cant focus on anything. It started off ok, it had a basic story mc learns he has magic goes to magic school. Even some of the stuff with the vampires and the weird house you visit and kind of didn't mesh all that great but it was on theme at the very least... but this cyborg stuff feels like a second game randomly shoe horned in. This has somehow turned into multiple protagonist game. I don't understand why anyone would give a fuck about the cyborgs story or want to see it have h scenes. It just feels so disconnected from the mc and his story. There are other story threads that have started and go nowhere and it feels like this will continue in this game because the writer has no idea what they want in this game. I'm not saying games cant have multiple genres but they need to make sense and mesh together and I think that's where this game falls down.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes