Legend 123

May 28, 2018
In my view, we have two problems here, not mentioning the "diluting" of the storylines because now you have a split focus:

First, If MC and Cyborg MC are not the same, then we have competing MC's in the same game, and in the worst case scenario, competing for the same girls, which is a no-no for many people and then you have a big problem in your hands.

And second, if MC and Cyborg MC are the same and share a consciousness, then we have another kind of mess in our hands because what happens when one or the other is inactive trying to "pilot" the body.

I insist, you can have one (1) MC being magical and trying to also deal with a futuristic setting, I though that's why he only went to the magical school certain days, and he was trying to go to the "future" school.

I don't like it personally, but maybe we'll see this mess solved in an update or two.
If you have played the initial version of the game then you would have known that the cyborg was always in the story. Later it was removed by dev saying it was too early to introduce him. Midway cyborg became a girl and was just an another character to romance with whom we share a brain anc can body swap when we want. But all this not happened due to the slow pace of the game. I think the pace of game is more to blame here than the story.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
In my view, we have two problems here, not mentioning the "diluting" of the storylines because now you have a split focus:

First, If MC and Cyborg MC are not the same, then we have competing MC's in the same game, and in the worst case scenario, competing for the same girls, which is a no-no for many people and then you have a big problem in your hands.

And second, if MC and Cyborg MC are the same and share a consciousness, then we have another kind of mess in our hands because what happens when one or the other is inactive trying to "pilot" the body.

I insist, you can have one (1) MC being magical and trying to also deal with a futuristic setting, I though that's why he only went to the magical school certain days, and he was trying to go to the "future" school.

I don't like it personally, but maybe we'll see this mess solved in an update or two.
I'm almost sure that once they fully merge it will be the same character at two places at once. Which is a cool idea, but as many people said it will kill the pacing even more.

echon0mix

Mar 9, 2020
I am sure im not the first to bring it up but I also dont fuckin care enough to comb back through this shit. The magic repeller game is unfun imo lol. Fix that shit asap. The timing feels very odd for my keyboard switches action time so I feel like if I could use more than one button it woulda been way less painful. I had a lot of fun with all the other ones but that shit REALLY sucked the fun outta the minigames for me fast. the feedback for when to hit buttons just felt off slightly too, i swear at times I pressed it and it went through and i'd press the next one at a similar point of travel on the screen and it'd just nix that shit. Also if you miss 1 of the orbs you take 2 points of damage so having 3 points of health is basically pointless, you get 2 shot no matter what lol The screen flash also is pretty bad, it really throws everything off by removing the fucking vision of the player for a moment, very important for the type of mini game you are implementing here, this shit all in combination with each other really makes the entire experience of that minigame fuckin bad.

Last edited:

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
I very much prefer that both MC's merge, but this is my main gripe with it, unless you masterfully write yourself out of that problem.
Cyborg becoming female is more prefrable to me as it also goes towards the intro which was magic vs technology and cyborg becoming female will also solve the problem of two mc as there will be only one mc and she will be just like any other character just a technological one

Reactions: johnmnf692

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Exhibitionism, Harem, (Multiple/Female Protagonists), Pregnancy, Virgin, all sorts of "Vanilla" Content
I am not interested in the other protagonists.
Will all sex scenes other than the main protagonist be optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
In a harem game all the Li's should be having sex only with the MC.

Reactions: Faxe10% and Mibera

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.17] Unofficial Android Port + IC Patch & Unlocker

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Osider

RedHead
Donor
Sep 23, 2019
Am i the only one to be plaged with crash with nearly all internal menu (kink, etc) ?
maybe because i run it on ARM, but it quite annoying since it's a bug who is there since they where added

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Am i the only one to be plaged with crash with nearly all internal menu (kink, etc) ?
maybe because i run it on ARM, but it quite annoying since it's a bug who is there since they where added
I suffered a lot of bugs in the past, but the recent releases got much more stable. I have zero issues now and didn't even have to start a new save. If you want some help, post the error screen here

Reactions: Lordfugi

Grimlar

Jun 22, 2021
I get a crash on the phone once it becomes available to use for kinks, ie mc in hospital. It seems to occur when you click on the mc's picture and one or two of the kink selection windows. This is running on android, estrada777's port.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 461, in execute_pause
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, ATLTransform found

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/base/meta/human_mc_story_handler/week_03/02_monday.rpyc", line 41, in script call
File "scripts/base/locations/earth_7/starlight_city/hospital/room/with_mc.rpyc", line 336, in script
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2259, in execute
File "renpy/ast.py", line 2241, in call
File "renpy/statements.py", line 342, in call
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 461, in execute_pause
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1638, in pause
File "renpy/ui.py", line 299, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3582, in interact
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 4383, in interact_core
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3303, in update_mouse
File "renpy/display\core.py", line 3255, in get_mouse_name
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, ATLTransform found

```

May 26, 2020
Is that a scat tag that isn't attached to some sort of mind-breaking rape tag or something. One of the first games on the site to just do a voyeur scene with it, no weirdness or torture or anything.

Pgsurprise

Nov 27, 2022
Android Port Updated..
Thank you Ghost for your ports. They all work very well.

Can anyone help me with mixdrop, though? Using either chrome or Firefox on Android no matter what I click to try to download it just opens a bunch of ads and never downloads. I even tried the Twitter button thinking that surely they'd want that to work. Apparently not. Thanks.

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Thank you Ghost for your ports. They all work very well.

Can anyone help me with mixdrop, though? Using either chrome or Firefox on Android no matter what I click to try to download it just opens a bunch of ads and never downloads. I even tried the Twitter button thinking that surely they'd want that to work. Apparently not. Thanks.
I cant tell you for sure as mixdrop is blocked without a vpn here and I never use the site anyway. uBlock origin is pretty good though and you can use it with firefox on android if you dont already might help.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.18] [It's Danny] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,04 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,03 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes