It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Had I known this game was sandbox I would not have downloaded it. For future reference dev, nothing is more annoying than an untagged surprise. It makes it look as if you are deliberately hiding that your game has an unpopular mechanic. And there goes whatever trust you might have otherwise garnered by being upfront.
I'm sorry you feel betrayed. Adding tags is often a difficult question and there will never be a perfect solution. Because there are two types of people. Those who use tags to find games with the desired content and those who use tags to avoid certain content. I decided not to add the sandbox tag because the current amount of sandbox in the game is pretty low. I had the choice between either affront people who are actively looking for a game with this content by adding the tag or those who don't like this type of content. And I hoped that everyone could - even if they don't enjoy it - at least survive it.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Ok Virgin Tag :KEK: why not adding from begining ? will npc become virgin after update :LOL:(y)
Hope Next update Tags are updated aswell :cool:(y) (Sorry for my Bad Grammar my english bad)

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
(Sorry for my Bad Grammar my english bad)
No problem,

Ok Virgin Tag :KEK: why not adding from begining ? will npc become virgin after update :LOL:(y)
Hope Next update Tags are updated aswell :cool:(y) (Sorry for my Bad Grammar my english bad)
but I'm actually trying to figure out what you are trying to say. Should I add any tags I forgot?
There are some virgin characters in this game, but there is no sex scene with them yet. That's why there is no Virgin tag yet.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
but I'm actually trying to figure out what you are trying to say. Should I add any tags I forgot?
There are some virgin characters in this game, but there is no sex scene with them yet. That's why there is no Virgin tag yet.
Last time I played there was a female version of the mc or something like that, that should count as multiple characters and female character, is something that I'm not interested in games and I think should be warned if at some point to advance in the story you are forced to play as "her".
so far it did seems like it was "avoidable", still that should count and tags should be added.
(To further explain this, just because some content is avoidable doens't mean the game doens't have that content.)

So my question is- ¿Did this change and there will only be a male character or you just need to add the tag?

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Worlds of Wonders [v0.2.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.10 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.07 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 656 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 622 MB:

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
As far as the Samuel/Sam plot goes, I'm in agreement with you. I would've liked if the main character at least contemplated a possible relationship with Samuel/Sam. IRL no one just jumps in a relationship like that, especially when they've had no knowledge of trans people. He just went along with what Nancy said and I hope this isn't a reoccurring thing.
Seems like he’s just going along with anything but at least there’s a choice.

Reactions: Before I Forget

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
Game crashes immediately for me. Nothing of use in log.txt. I updated my video driver and tried running as admin, still crashes. Compressed version also crashes. I run a lot of renpy games and this is the only one I've had problems with.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Hey dev, since I'm not (yet) a patron of yours I can't comment directly in your post. Just a word of advice, be careful with what you show in your public posts, Patreon can get to you and ask to remove sensible content later on, or even put your whole page under review. This already happened a lot of times.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Hey dev, since I'm not (yet) a patron of yours I can't comment directly in your post. Just a word of advice, be careful with what you show in your public posts, Patreon can get to you and ask to remove sensible content later on, or even put your whole page under review. This already happened a lot of times.
Okay, good to know, I will have to gather more information about this. I thought that's not a problem, since the creator page is marked as adult page.
And I actually didn't know you cannot comment on a public post if you are not a patron. I will check if that's a patreon or a settings thing.

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Seems like he’s just going along with anything but at least there’s a choice.
I have this in mind. The idea was that at the beginning the Mc is a bit confused and overwhelmed by all the new stuff going on and on the more passive side until he becomes more comfortable with the situation and learns his first spells. Maybe I extended this behavior unintentionally to the Starlight City content.
Obviously if someone proposes something and you accept it, the Mc goes along with it and if you decline, he doesn't. But I will see if I can make him a bit more proactive and propose things himself from time to time.

oldshoe

Mar 7, 2020
Given the size and influence of f95 I'm always surprised that more developers are not active on their feeds, thank you Danny for being here.

Drainer002

Jul 23, 2020
hmm, to bad the mini games seems to be rigged, i was trying the orb minigame (first magic game) but most of the hits aren't registered or counted as a mis, this needs some finetuning.

edit: finaly finished it :p
another thing is, when you get hit, the screen blancks to show you got hit, that also should be removed, from that mini game.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
I too had issues with the minigame. I know a few developer use code provided by others for minigames so it is not always easy to modify. I must say I enjoyed it a bit at the start, but for me it was so punishing that I needed a lot of tries for the first minigame and the two others where too hard and I stoped enjoying trying to beat it after 15 minutes. DDR and guitar hero were not my games of predilection. I found that if I tap enter a bit to soon and try to tap it right after to catch the ball, it is to late so I lose two points and the third when the ball hit me. So when I miss a ball I right away miss two points and the next one I miss made me loose on the spot so you can only realy miss one. Also the hit box for the balls isn't aways clear, but I guess that is the purpose of the first game. that is the part I am not sure if it is easy to alter with out breaking the minigame.

If It's Danny coded all the minigame on his own however, I am impresed and I hope our feedback can help make them better.

On an other note, I am not sure if it is a bug, but Lily's skin color kept changing during a few sceens before the game told us she reverted to human colored skin.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1 + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
could you update when you get time?
Thank you for your time

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes