It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
It's Danny
Hey, just wanna say great game. If you can keep up quality content like this you can easily be a powerhouse.
Couple minor things I would like to see corrected if possible.

- after the first free roam I can no longer use my arrow keys to navigate the quick menu (also I couldn't use them to navigate free roam either, which is a bummer but not a big deal)
- in free roam, its kind of hard to find the navigation arrows
- you created a character gallery which is cool, but one can only access it in free roam which isn't often.

I recommend getting rid of free roam completely as (like with most games) it doesn't add value to the game or story. Sure you can find pictures or hidden objects, but unless you plan to add more mechanics (which - and this is my opinion - you shouldn't. Stick to the story you're actually really good at it.), it really isn't worth it/necessary. Just add the as choices not clickable items.
Regardless, I also recommend adding the gallery feature to either the options menu or in the same place it is now just at all times.

P.S. The one true ending is always a harem.
You can set navigation arrows to always visible in the preference menu. Now that I think about it, maybe I should point that option out in the short introduction of the first free roam...
If you hover over the top right corner of the screen while in story mode, you should be able to access the char cards and inventory (which has not much of a use case right now o be honest)
Arrow keys during story mode will be fixed in the next version. Thank you for pointing that out.

Reactions: TheLargePickel

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
It's Danny
Hey, just wanna say great game. If you can keep up quality content like this you can easily be a powerhouse.
Couple minor things I would like to see corrected if possible.

- after the first free roam I can no longer use my arrow keys to navigate the quick menu (also I couldn't use them to navigate free roam either, which is a bummer but not a big deal)
- in free roam, its kind of hard to find the navigation arrows
- you created a character gallery which is cool, but one can only access it in free roam which isn't often.

I recommend getting rid of free roam completely as (like with most games) it doesn't add value to the game or story. Sure you can find pictures or hidden objects, but unless you plan to add more mechanics (which - and this is my opinion - you shouldn't. Stick to the story you're actually really good at it.), it really isn't worth it/necessary. Just add the as choices not clickable items.
Regardless, I also recommend adding the gallery feature to either the options menu or in the same place it is now just at all times.

P.S. The one true ending is always a harem.
While I agree with most this. I am a huge fan of story first over mechanics. I wouldn't mind open map that allows us to go to different places to talk and do stuff to raise rep with folks. But not mini games and find this, that, & other thing. But even then, I would rather just have pure story and options.

But at end of day, it's their choice what they want to do, If not doing that would have more content with different folks cool, if not, cool, whatever they want to do.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
looks good and the story definitely caught my attention. I will keep an eye on this one

Nukolau

Jul 11, 2017
Can you provide any crash information?
Does this happen to anyone else?
I had the exact same issue. Nothing in the log.txt, no crash file or something else. The only thing I was able to found is in the windows event viewer, a line like

failure module : C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_015fa42d67826549\nvoglv64.dll

However, I was able to found a workaround : by holding "shift" during the starting of the game, I ended in a menu, and I forced the ANGLE2 Renderer.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
This game is an improvement from the first time I played it, I was overall pleased with what I saw. Although, I didn't think this game was going the magic route in all honesty, my initial thoughts was sci-fi, space, robots, maybe even time travel. Who knows, all of these things could still transpire in the future but I didn't see the whole son of a top magician thing coming. Storywise, I like that there's options on who to pursue that's critical to me. The MC I feel is just kind of going along with everything, he doesn't know what he wants, apparently. He went from saying he wanted no part of being in a relationship to potentially dating a Trans person, it just didn't add up to me. Nancy somewhat guilting him into it didn't help either, nor did it sit well with me.

We had the faith of our dear sister in our hands, in deciding whether or not Lyn is gonna be a camgirl, that's always a fun choice to have... But one thing's for certain Mom number 1 and Lily are the best girls.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
This game is an improvement from the first time I played it, I was overall pleased with what I saw. Although, I didn't think this game was going the magic route in all honesty, my initial thoughts was sci-fi, space, robots, maybe even time travel. Who knows, all of these things could still transpire in the future but I didn't see the whole son of a top magician thing coming. Storywise, I like that there's options on who to pursue that's critical to me. The MC I feel is just kind of going along with everything, he doesn't know what he wants, apparently. He went from saying he wanted no part of being in a relationship to potentially dating a Trans person, it just didn't add up to me. Nancy somewhat guilting him into it didn't help either, nor did it sit well with me.

We had the faith of our dear sister in our hands, in deciding whether or not Lyn is gonna be a camgirl, that's always a fun choice to have... But one thing's for certain Mom number 1 and Lily are the best girls.
As far as the Samuel/Sam plot goes, I'm in agreement with you. I would've liked if the main character at least contemplated a possible relationship with Samuel/Sam. IRL no one just jumps in a relationship like that, especially when they've had no knowledge of trans people. He just went along with what Nancy said and I hope this isn't a reoccurring thing.

Cotytto

Jun 15, 2020
Had I known this game was sandbox I would not have downloaded it. For future reference dev, nothing is more annoying than an untagged surprise. It makes it look as if you are deliberately hiding that your game has an unpopular mechanic. And there goes whatever trust you might have otherwise garnered by being upfront.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Had I known this game was sandbox I would not have downloaded it. For future reference dev, nothing is more annoying than an untagged surprise. It makes it look as if you are deliberately hiding that your game has an unpopular mechanic. And there goes whatever trust you might have otherwise garnered by being upfront.
the sandbox is BARELY i mean BAAAAARELY there. i'm not a fan of sandbox either but it was mostly removed. although i'll admit when it went to sandbox i thought i was gonna struggle again. but yeah i think you only move a little bit then it goes to Full VN again. i think there are two times it happens but the Majority of the story is VN.

i'd suggest trying again almost no effort whatsoever to get past it.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
the sandbox is BARELY i mean BAAAAARELY there. i'm not a fan of sandbox either but it was mostly removed. although i'll admit when it went to sandbox i thought i was gonna struggle again. but yeah i think you only move a little bit then it goes to Full VN again. i think there are two times it happens but the Majority of the story is VN.

i'd suggest trying again almost no effort whatsoever to get past it.

Agreed, put some effort in. Sandbox at it's current state is hardly one. I am not a fan of sandbox games either.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Legend 123

May 28, 2018
Played it after some time. I started a new game. I remember there was an Android content in it but this time i couldn't find it. Has it been removed from the game??

Last edited:

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
Played it after some time. I started a new game. I remember there was an Android content in it but this time i couldn't find it. Has it been removed from the game??
Temporarily, yes. That happened when I switched full from free roam to story driven mode. The story just hasn't advanced there yet. But I give my best to get there again as fast as possible (without sacrificing quality of course.)

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes