JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Just started this, very intrigued by it all so far. I see this game as one that should be a Harem, lol. But so far digging the setup. I will say this(at part were Lilly is telling I'm a Wizard Harry). I already miss my Dream Elf :eek: From what I'm seeing here, hopefully our adopted family will be more involved with us and we don't leave them behind and Nancy and Sam and Kenji(MAH BRO)

What's average update schedule for this Novella?

Last edited:

Cruxis231

Feb 17, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2.1 + IC Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Okay so I got to the part where you're in dark falls inside the inherited house how do I get out

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Why do I have the feeling that Sam using the word transformation rather than transisionig is deliberate.

Nice update, I wasn't expecting it so soon.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Okay so I got to the part where you're in dark falls inside the inherited house how do I get out
You gotta explore all rooms and items first, then go down to first floor. Should be a down arrow at bottom of your screen to leave the house.

nonafare

Apr 25, 2017
Great game so far i think this game is going to have a huge success.
Please Danny dont make Sam with a tinny dick take example from Lyssa at Fetish Locator she has huge likes

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Please Danny dont make Sam with a tinny dick take example from Lyssa at Fetish Locator she has huge likes
Please don't listen to them. Create what you want to create. It's your story and don't let others force their kinks on you. I also don't have issue with Sam and accepted her for her. But you create her how you want. Your author of the story not us.

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I love Lyssa from FL, but i don't believe Sam is gonna have a huge dong like that. First thing she said when MC dropped his pants was "Oh my, you are so much bigger than..." I assume she was gonna say "you are so much bigger than i".
But it's up to the DEV, i'm fine either way.

nonafare

Apr 25, 2017
Please don't listen to them. Create what you want to create. It's your story and don't let others force their kinks on you. I also don't have issue with Sam and accepted her for her. But you create her how you want. Your author of the story not us.
i was making a compliment and just added an opinion it is not up to you to quote my opinion.
if i offended the dev he can talk by himself and i will apologize to him so is not your business man

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
i was making a compliment and just added an opinion it is not up to you to quote my opinion.
if i offended the dev he can talk by himself and i will apologize to him so is not your business man
Sure it is, many of us on F95 are tired of people trying force their ideals/kinks/etc.. on an Author. It's their creation and we just go along for ride and if they ask for opinion(which they mostly do in their discords), then folks do that. It's part of a larger scheme of things here and many many folks are just emotionally & mentally exhausted of dealing with entitled folks. It's a knee jerk reaction for a lot of us(I'm still newish here), to comments like this.

nonafare

Apr 25, 2017
Sure it is, many of us on F95 are tired of people trying force their ideals/kinks/etc.. on an Author. It's their creation and we just go along for ride and if they ask for opinion(which they mostly do in their discords), then folks do that. It's part of a larger scheme of things here and many many folks are just emotionally & mentally exhausted of dealing with entitled folks. It's a knee jerk reaction for a lot of us(I'm still newish here), to comments like this.
dont worry man im not demanding anything the dev have all my respect and wish him a great success in what hes doing and anything he will do is welcomed im not here to criticize his work

It's Danny

Game Developer
Jun 9, 2021
And it looks like it did break. File "base/char/info_panel/ben_0.png" (and "ben_0_t.png" supposedly too) missed, so game crush when you click at "Char info" icon.
No, that's my mistake. This error occurs if you haven't met ben yet and try to open the info cards, because Ben's card file got lost somehow ;/ For now you can just press "ignore" and look at the cards anyway except for Ben's of course.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
You know what, I actually liked the game. Especially firebreathing scene, that was memorable. Quantity of characters in these games always worries me. Imho quality and quantity can't exist in same sphere. Lily is interesting character. Sam is second though. Also I like when MC is not that pushover or stand there as some kind of decorative furniture. Just a little backbone is all it takes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
during firebreathing makes me wonder about something.

Jul 17, 2020
No, that's my mistake. This error occurs if you haven't met ben yet and try to open the info cards, because Ben's card file got lost somehow ;/ For now you can just press "ignore" and look at the cards anyway except for Ben's of course.
ben and senna have missing referenced info cards with [X]_0.png

May 5, 2018
It's Danny
Hey, just wanna say great game. If you can keep up quality content like this you can easily be a powerhouse.
Couple minor things I would like to see corrected if possible.

- after the first free roam I can no longer use my arrow keys to navigate the quick menu (also I couldn't use them to navigate free roam either, which is a bummer but not a big deal)
- in free roam, its kind of hard to find the navigation arrows
- you created a character gallery which is cool, but one can only access it in free roam which isn't often.

I recommend getting rid of free roam completely as (like with most games) it doesn't add value to the game or story. Sure you can find pictures or hidden objects, but unless you plan to add more mechanics (which - and this is my opinion - you shouldn't. Stick to the story you're actually really good at it.), it really isn't worth it/necessary. Just add the as choices not clickable items.
Regardless, I also recommend adding the gallery feature to either the options menu or in the same place it is now just at all times.

P.S. The one true ending is always a harem.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes