Hrk19

Jan 24, 2020
Well this certainly is much better than how it was in the beginning.
Now, i do hope we can choose to go to the human university instead of the magic one.
This feels like the one time we can go against the filthy magic practitioners.
also hope in the science path we get to take out or enslave the characters we see in that town and possibly also the magic uni

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
i'm curious if im the only one who has mixed feelings with the elf's face. on the one hand she's cool. on the other hand she reminds me of the girl lizard from "Rango"
I'm just glad that she's different, and, well, What a bod!!!

Cheers

Reactions: Look-see

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
This is a really great start. I'm loving the worldbuilding going on, and the potential choice of going Science or Magic is a neat twist.

I'm torn, though, because while I totally want to be a Wizard, the LIs that appeal to me are all back home. (Looking at you, adoptive family and Sam).

The one exception is the poor Asian desk clerk at Hotel Transylvania. She just triggers my White Knight response. Can we stake the Vamps next update? Please?

Reactions: Damien8d

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
This is a really great start. I'm loving the worldbuilding going on, and the potential choice of going Science or Magic is a neat twist.

I'm torn, though, because while I totally want to be a Wizard, the LIs that appeal to me are all back home. (Looking at you, adoptive family and Sam).

The one exception is the poor Asian desk clerk at Hotel Transylvania. She just triggers my White Knight response. Can we stake the Vamps next update? Please?
Pretty much everything you said. Very impressed with how the development and world building is going with this. Was unsure after the first release but I'm slowly becoming convinced that this will be one of the better ones. Eagerly looking forward to the next update.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Great game off to a promising start. Is it normal that I have impressions of Arcanum of steamwors and magick obscura?

First time tryiing this game so I havent seen it prior to 0.2.0 What I can say from my experience about the free roam section is that while they are fun and give the locations a more tangible aspect witch is already good. On the other side they lack a bit of gameplay elements, be it only secret images to add to your cell phone (Comissioned by patrons prehaps?) or interactables to learn a bit more about the characters. But I gess the goal is to add those in the future.

I have seen alot of people talk about Lyn's potential camgirl career. and as a first time player I want to add my perspective. One that I feel has not been expressed. I am not against her career choice like the MC monologue sais when he lear about it, it is her body her choice. But with the developement that hapen after, I doubt that she is open to the suggestion for the right reasons. An other aspect that has me alarmed is that there is a difference to doing it as a side gig to express yourself and have fun and doing it and doing it as a main income. The later being way more work than her blazé attitude in general and her freind's encouragements suggest she is aware of. And even if she sudenly becomes more serious about it, it might not work. She would then need her degree to have a fall back plan. In fact she should start by doing it only part time while being serious about school and if her streem is going off then and only then could she envision doing it full time. As a player I want her to do what she want but I want her to do it with all the information. Not everyone makes a ton of cash doing it and only a small portion can do it while compfortably paying rent in a first world contry. If when she knows all this she still want to do it then I will support her. But she has me conserned that her only source of info on it is her friend who is trying to sell it to her and the glamour that the most succesfull girls exhibit to sell their brand and their streem.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
This looks good I will check it out one question I didn't see an anal tag in the planned tags will that be one of them? The renders look really good. I hope it has music and sex sound effects only one way 2 find DL starting. ;)

dgreen1108

Apr 25, 2021
Playing for the first time. Just got to the sex scene between Lily and MC. Just a random question to All Game Developers. WTF do you leave their shoes on??? I mean how the hell do you get your pants off, but keep your shoes on? LOL. Sorry but these instances always detract from the overall appeal of the scenes presented. OK random question/rant over. Liking the game so far. :)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
A keeper! enjoyed my first time playing this, so I'll just wait for next update. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
all though this update didnt have anything for ME. it's nice to see the story moving forward. about the only negative i have is the MC agreed to Maja's game without giving the player a choice. i mean you could avoid going further which i appreciate but the MC deciding that was a little annoying.

just to be clear it's only a slight negative for me. the main thing i care about is deciding who to interact/sleep with and so far if you dont like a character you can avoid them (well i mean the MC still watches the webcam regardless of choice but aside from that it's all good.)

but in general nice to see that there is an update.

Reactions: It's Danny
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes